Hi Guys!

Hey all im new around hear..since im applying for Dark Matters I thought is introduce myself to the community, Im from diablo 2 but it got too full of unperm items and has gone downhill, sacred is alot like diablo except its alot more.....in depth which is why I like it...well I may see you guys around..

CHEERS.

THOR

Hi Thor.au and Welcome to FDM :twitch:

I haven't played D2 for such a long time now! Where in Sacred do you play? SC/HC? Open Closed? Is Thor your in game name?

Hope you'll have some fun here and I look forward to reading more of you here on the boards :P

Cheers

Claire :P

Sacred's a great game, and is a great knockoff of Diablo. A good number of us have been playing for years now and it seems to draw in the folks. Welcome to the boards, Thor, have a look around, get to know the folks and have fun posting.

Cheers!

:twitch:

gogo

P.S.:By the way what does the .au stand for?

I am guessing by his flag hes another aussie so .au is the internet country code for Australia

Welcome Thor

Haven't met you yet on the servers, do you play HC or SC?

Hopefully we will meet up for some fun and frivolity :P

• 2 months later...

Hey and welcome, I'm pretty new here too and I was once an avid Diablo 2 player but Sacred seemed so much better to me. I'm still working at getting able to play online but soon as I do we can hook up maybe and play some together :pitcher: