How to get two-handed lightsabers without Bargaining and EP?

Hello people! As the title say I am asking you how to get some 2-handed lightsabers without having to learn Bargaining and EP.

Is it possible or do I have to learn those skills? If so, how do I find some without them?

Any help would be more than appreciated! 

• Like! 1

I've been lucky having some drop from monsters, so if you do enough hunting especially on the low levels(1-5) chances are pretty good at least one will drop for you.

8 hours ago, DaveO said:

I've been lucky having some drop from monsters, so if you do enough hunting especially on the low levels(1-5) chances are pretty good at least one will drop for you.

Unfortunately I couldn't find any this way. I know there's a few quests that gives lightsabers as a reward but so far I only got one handed ones this way.

On 4/26/2021 at 7:49 AM, RavenLight said:

Hello people! As the title say I am asking you how to get some 2-handed lightsabers without having to learn Bargaining and EP.

Is it possible or do I have to learn those skills? If so, how do I find some without them?

Any help would be more than appreciated! 

Hallo RavenLight!

lol in the old days there were big down load buttons in the Wiki besides all the uniques... I dont think there is one there for this?  lol that was a pretty hot topic of discussion in the old days...the wiki had "transformed" into a knowledge bank into a download account

:lol:

gogo

• Like! 1
5 hours ago, gogoblender said:

Hallo RavenLight!

lol in the old days there were big down load buttons in the Wiki besides all the uniques... I dont think there is one there for this?  lol that was a pretty hot topic of discussion in the old days...the wiki had "transformed" into a knowledge bank into a download account

:lol:

gogo

Not really checked the download buttons to be honest. I just accessed the wiki page about lightsabers today but didn't even knew it had download buttons lol :D Thanks for telling me, might be useful for test characters using X weapon or Y armor piece. 

As for my new lightsaber toon, I just went for Bargaining, don't really like to pre-download items as it ruins all the momentum when I actually find some set/uniques or even legendaries. So far I got 3 from drops and bought one from a vendor (I have both EP and Bargaining though). Level 23 by now.

• Like! 1
5 hours ago, RavenLight said:

Not really checked the download buttons to be honest. I just accessed the wiki page about lightsabers today but didn't even knew it had download buttons lol :D Thanks for telling me, might be useful for test characters using X weapon or Y armor piece. 

As for my new lightsaber toon, I just went for Bargaining, don't really like to pre-download items as it ruins all the momentum when I actually find some set/uniques or even legendaries. So far I got 3 from drops and bought one from a vendor (I have both EP and Bargaining though). Level 23 by now.

don't really like to pre-download items as it ruins all the momentum when I actually find some set/uniques or even legendaries

agreed!

it kinda takes the fun out of it if you're actually going along on a quest and wanting some limits

:thumbsup:

those buttons werent there when I started playing, I kind of wonder how it would have impacted my perception of the game it they had

:D

gogo

• Like! 1

As far as finding them naturally, you get the same way you'd get any rare 2h sword.  They're just more rare since they only come in rare and unique tier.

I guess we could add a Download button to the wiki page, since I did upload a grab-bag chest of random rare 2h lightsabers a while back:

• Appreciation 1