Gogo seduced me here

Well rather he bribed me here with free beer, but I'd rather exchange that coupon for something that's actually drinkable (no offense to those who like beer)... How about some good whiskey instead?

I'm not much one for saying hello I suppose, I tend to just show up, and then end up vanishing or remaining, without really any introduction but I figure I might as well, just so I can have a topic title such as this.

Oh and gogo, next time you go to a pantsless rave... invite me and I'll bring my camera phone.

If gogo knows what's good for him he won't try seducing me more than he already 'has'. Otherwise I'll have to show up at his door and steal his pants. (And I'm pretty sure I could do that with a touch of effort, seeing as he lives quite near a very expensive french private school and a very large religious landmark).

You've been warned gogo, no seduction or you will wander about pantsless. :drinks:

All kidding aside, describing it as seduction was just too perfect to not say. And no I'm not a stalker, I just happen to recognize where his home is on the map he posted in that other thread (speaking of which, I'll have to get a picture of my own up soon enough).

Man I swear I'm doing all my posting in my dreams, lol. I could have sworn I had already stopped by for a hello and a welcome. Well then. Hiya Zin! :4rofl:

Good to see you back in action. ;)

• 2 months later...
Man I swear I'm doing all my posting in my dreams, lol. I could have sworn I had already stopped by for a hello and a welcome. Well then. Hiya Zin! :bomb:

Good to see you back in action. :bomb:

I know what you mean Schot I have been trying to get around to everyones posting to say hello and that I'm looking forward to getting to know everyone here and I just typed this message and went to look for something else I was going to respond to and lost it. Any who it's good to meet you Zinsho and I'm looking forward to getting to know you better though it is getting late here for me almost 1am :) in the morning and it's downright cold tonight. Gogo must be sending some of that cold Canadian air down here. I live in Florida and it isn't suppose to get cold like this till around Christmas time sometimes even March. BTW Gogo invited me here too I think he is a pretty cool dude but he needs to keep the chilliness up there in Canada....course if he is going pantless then I guess it would make sense for him to send the cold weather away but does he have to send it to Florida? Florida is suppose to be the :viking: state after all.