Here is my second playthrough with my dual wielding lightsabre build Paladin. Please like, subscribe and leave a comment, thank you.

Paladin Play Through Video Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iZS-38B0Y4M

I want to say sorry that I deleted the video, due to the lack of comments on my YouTube channel and few views. I did not want to continue spending all of my time and effort of not only recording my game play, but the time it actually took me to play through with the character, keeeping each video no longer than 2 minutes in length as I feel that anything over 3 minutes, to be too long and people do seem to lose interest in the first few minutes of watching any video and there is honestly not a lot that I can do to help video game play be exciting enough to get people to watch it. I honestly wanted these recordings also to be my way of helping to suport this community, to the best of my ability to do so, since I do not post things on a regular basis. If I had enough content to post, I would post it.

Edited by SheHawk
  • Appreciation 1
On 5/8/2021 at 5:49 AM, SheHawk said:

Here is my second playthrough with my dual wielding lightsabre build Paladin. Please like, subscribe and leave a comment, thank you.

Paladin Play Through Video Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iZS-38B0Y4M

Thanks for the walk through SheHawk!

I made the link visible in your post..

The two lightsabers in action... their movement and sounds never ceases to thrill

:starwars:

gogo

• Appreciation 1
On 5/14/2021 at 7:34 PM, gogoblender said:

Thanks for the walk through SheHawk!

I made the link visible in your post..

The two lightsabers in action... their movement and sounds never ceases to thrill

:starwars:

gogo

Thank you gogo, I have taken her as far as I can and need help if there is any, to be able to get her past the level I have become stuck on. Level 22. Ideally I need a character save file of the Diablo 2 Fallen, preferably at level 200, or 100, preferably with plenty of gold, so that I can buy 10 runes each, preferably at niob level, for my character's buffs. I have for me personally, when I have been trying builds for sacred 2 gold, that 10 of each runes for the the character buffs works very well and higher their level, the better the buffs preform. But this is just my way of doing things and it works for me. Anyway, I sure would appreciate it if you can let me know if anyone here has a level 200 Diablo Fallen Character save file that I can use. I will accept 100 or anywhere between 50 to a hundred, but plenty of gold is an absolute must. If not, not to worry, but it sadly means that I won't be able to get my Paladin past level 22, withouth the help of which I have mentioned. Thank you in advance, for everything.