Kamikaze Sunday!

Schot

Ah looks like I'll be voting for level 100, hehe. Thanx Claire!

I had so much fun during this Kamikaze I just didn't want to stop. Got 30 lvls in as did most others I think. Now that's a successful day if ever we had one. :P

Interesting run your party had DaveO. I enjoyed reading your convo's of questing when I had the chance to look up from the battle field. Something that very cool during this Kami is that we had a hack-n-slash party AND a questing party. Something for everyone and made for a nicely well rounded public adventure. Very happy to read that uoi'll be able to continue adventuring with us DaveO. :sick:

I'm reeeeeaally dreading the fact that I didn't have my fraps on during the Boss fight. :)

That would have made such a cool video! Amazingly fun! I've learned my lesson. Next time something like that happens don't let me join in unless I've got my fraps going, haha. :D

I did manage to get a few pics although they aren't that great... None the less. Here's what I caught! :P

Awesome time everyone! Thank you! :o

shot0182.jpg

shot0180.jpg

shot0181.jpg

I have to say that was the most enjoyable Kamakazi yet. No lag for me got to play through all of it. And Got some things done I have been wanting to get done for my mage. Thanks to DaveO I got the + to skills quests done, and the true fighter series came out qith + 6 on that as well. (Loveing my new connection speed for the most part).

Don't forget, Evil that there were two that we missed. The Okri quest and the other one north past the Embalmed Forest waypoint. I suspect a quick game could easily fix those two for you. Looks like I have a very easy decision to play my Blizzard Wood Elf again even though she is a bit above the level cap.

something to keep in mind is that if we go with a platnium server that those who are at say level 99 cant join. Its why I voted for gold.

Maybe we could do gold and an uw run this coming week as a compromise?

I hope you'll reconsider Evil, since the server is set to Gold. You may not hit the level 100 mark, but since Gold is only level 60 perhaps you'll reach that point and be able to join us. As I may have mentioned before, I already have three characters at the Platinum mark so only the Dwarf and my Gladiator are considered expendable for my plans to do the Special damages for each toon type except the BM. I am rebuilding my Seraphim for that reason, but she's still quite low in levels at the moment.

I have thought about getting my ms mage to gold but atm I am taking my time with him and I am planning on rebuilding my FoN Mage very soon so I think its best to hold off for me till the next gen of Kami as I will be quite busy the next little while re-building my beloved mages.

Curse my bad luck! :bye:

The wife and my oldest two are out of town for the weekend and I thought that I would play. I was screwing around with my magic seraphim last night--my only gold tune. I fell asleep at the wheel and when I woke she was dead.

That leaves me with 1 Niob glad, and 2 plat toons who can still enter gold, but they are both close to Niob. I do have a silver dwarf but 40 levels in one hour.....

I try again at a later date. :)

Oh Sil. What a serious drag... :( I hope wasn't too great a loss and if you need any help recovering I'm at your service.

Very happy with the way this Kamikaze went. Once again and for the third, (fourth?), Kamikaze in a row we maintained excellent connection speeds and barely a sign of lag. And we were often in a large party to top it off. 7-8 people in a single party. :) Doesn't get nay better than that!

This Kamikaze was capped off very nicely with what I think was my most fave region boss runs yet. The battle was very exciting what with all the different special damages, super CAs like CotA and a great big party of 7 people taking them on. Very cool and here's the video below to prove it! Oh and Zinsho. That wasn't me blocking you I swear, lol. I was way up further. ;)

Oh and for all of you who took part in the battle I took the liberty of making nametags for you that you can see under your character portraits in the video. You'll be famous! :bye:

Shaddar-Nur Region Boss Action!

Link to source of video

Ah man! I missed a region boss run?

I've started a sans magic archer WE, a magic/long-handled WE and a AD vamp. I'm still deciding which one will not bore me after a couple days. As evilmale knows, I was working on another gore demon but got bored with her after a couple of hours...lol.

I starting to get bored with my toons too easily--may be time to take a couple days off. The fan fiction section on the SIF seems to be taking all my time anyhow

Tell me about it. Sil I am getting the same way guess in a way I am glad I am going to Texas on Wensday give me a couple days away and clear my head. anyways started a wood elf to farm runes as my supply seems to have gone bye bye real fast lol.

Oh Sil. What a serious drag... :D I hope wasn't too great a loss and if you need any help recovering I'm at your service.

Very happy with the way this Kamikaze went. Once again and for the third, (fourth?), Kamikaze in a row we maintained excellent connection speeds and barely a sign of lag. And we were often in a large party to top it off. 7-8 people in a single party. :D Doesn't get nay better than that!

This Kamikaze was capped off very nicely with what I think was my most fave region boss runs yet. The battle was very exciting what with all the different special damages, super CAs like CotA and a great big party of 7 people taking them on. Very cool and here's the video below to prove it! Oh and Zinsho. That wasn't me blocking you I swear, lol. I was way up further. :D

Oh and for all of you who took part in the battle I took the liberty of making nametags for you that you can see under your character portraits in the video. You'll be famous! :blush:

Shaddar Nur boss runs have always been my favorites. Ok, I spent the whole battle hiding in a corner, praying for my life. :( Being 35 level behind everybody I think I made my humble contribution with 200 kills.

Oh and there was something weird about those stairs, I got stuck there for a few seconds, I think I was blocking Natsuki, but there was nobody below me

• 1 month later...

Well this one never really got too far. Moca left to watch football and never returned. Ari, Enci and I(There was another player whose handle I can't remember--sorry) were there. We did the boss run in the swamp region. We cleared the map swiftly, but we waited about two hours for more players to arrive to join in on the final battle.

The desired players never arrived and I got frustrated and left. I popped in later to find that the bosses were still waiting. Enci and I went in to do the mop-up. I kind of screwed up, though. I spawned them with my level 128 glad, but returned with my level 138 greed dwarf. All the bosses had yellow rings. I didn't even have to move to avoid their attacks, it was like fighting with children.

Still, I had never fought those bosses.

Later, after everyone left, I stayed to run the counter down to zero and then signed off for the night. Hopefully we'll have a bigger one next time.

Shame to see the Kami popularity going down. Where is everyone? I know I have had some busy weeks of college, and Sylph is being busy with school too afaik, gogo has his odd work schedule...

Sorry I wasnt there at the beginning. I've been fighting a BAD cold and I needed my sleep sunday morning. I also needed time to get my back in motion as it decided to not get in gear for a while either. Cold weather and having a cold do not mix *g*. but I will be there for kami this coming week.

Hmmm, It sounds like maybe a reset is needed. The Kamikaze always tends to die down in the higher levels due to people dieing off and whatnot. I think this might be the longest running Kami seesion and maybe finally time for a reset?

I'm sorry I couldn't be around for this one as I was away this weekend but I'll certainly be around for the next! And dangit! I missed out on the swamp region bosses. :4rofl:

Yup! So far many old and new friends have hoped for a restart and should be able to join us this week!

It does looky to be a fresh start is the best thing for all! :)

Ill gather a mule of runes to kick us off and get my little trader shoppin for some great goodies for all! :bomb:

:viking: Oh what to build:) what to build:)

I have a few ideas to liven up the event as well.. just need to iron out some details! It should be interesting!

I'm in for the reset, too. Just back from vacation and r-r-r-read-d-d-d-d-dy to r-r-r-r-rum-m-m-m-mble!

I've collected a good starting setup, too -- and will have ample leftovers for others.

Please Sign In or Sign Up