0.77a question.

myles

I must be dumb or something. With the new 0.77a I can no longer see the breakdown number of ships I deployed in the overview and fleet screen. Am I missing something? :)

Is this why my display is all messed up?

My options screen isn't working properly, any of you guys have this problem? I seem to be stuck in the default skin and not only that...I"m showing scroll bars side and bottom now and can't use my wheel function where I click it down on my mouse to have it zoom to the bottom of the page.

ugh...

:)

gogo

A lot of the mouse-overs don't seem to work for me anymore on IE (Work). I can't see the size of debris fields, the number/type of ships or resources carried in the Overview screen, etc. It seems that they are going to roll out v.77b shortly, which may fix some of this, and also go back to the original activity monitor (*), with the addition that activity on moons shows on the planets.

It seems that they are going to roll out v.77b shortly, which may fix some of this, and also go back to the original activity monitor (*), with the addition that activity on moons shows on the planets.

Yeah, and look at all of these other bugs they are fixing with v 0.77b. It is ridiculous!

You can see at the moment the changelog of 77b already ingame. It is not yet up, it will come tomorrow somewhen.

- cancelation of buildings fixed

- prime-targets of IPBMs are taken into affect again

- researchscreen fixed

- display of dark-matter and officers fixed

- some buggy error-messages fixed

- denconstruct-times for lunar-base and terraformer removed

- moons can be deleted the same way planets can

- pointsdisplay in the allaince-search-screen fixed

- tooltips in the statistics repaired

- engineers-tooltip fixed

- espreports in galaxy-tooltip fixed

- messages for rescource-deliveries fixed

- small security-gaps closed

- error-message for colony-deleting implemented

- activity-* fixed (Finally good news about the activity indicator (*))

Link