Show us your goodies!

This is a topic where you can put your newly purchased goodies up for display!

I'll kick off with a second hand amplifier I bought an hour ago. :4rofl:

am-u01.jpg

Show us the goodies!

Edited by Timotheus
  • 3 weeks later...

DSCN0478.jpg

My gfx card with it's brand new cooler: Gigabyte Cyclops! I immediately installed it when I got it today, my temps dropped 10 in idle/25 when stressed (celsius)!

And it didn't cost anything near a zalman cooler. I paid 25 euros for it, shipping included. The cheapest zalman was that price. Without.

Edited by Timotheus

Nice gift! :)

The CD's are cool, the black one has less mainstream house on it, a real house-y feeling when you play it. The Heavenly House album contains more "music chart" material, with artists like Erick E, Fedde Le Grand, Junior Jack, Mylo, Cassius and Eric Prydz. Also nice listening music. Def. worth the 30 euro's I spent on them! :o

Edited by Timotheus
  • 2 weeks later...

what the heck is that...a mouse? lol, just realized it is...for a sec, because of the angle of the pic, I thought it was some sort of old schoo star trek communicator

:D

gogo

p.s. I'm a fan of the logitech mousies...quality stuff.

• 3 weeks later...

d_4245.jpgAudio%20Bullys%20-%20Ego%20War.jpg

Nexus PCI-300 Mesh PCI brackets

Audio Bullys - Ego War

10381.jpg1939_1_image.jpg0081124378351050234223980747704181574475.jpg

2x SilverStone FN83

1x Zalman adapter

1x Sharkoon thumbscrews zilver

And now the new gear is bolted into my PC! After a lot of work, because the screws from the fans didn't work out with my CPU cooler, so I had to find others. Same prob with the fan I placed in my side panel, as the fan was 4mm too wide to fit in the holes already in it. Now my PC is finally as quiet as I wanted it to be!

Edited by Timotheus

@ Undone...I bought our Wii from Morrisons supermarket of all places and the assorted extra controllers and nunchucks. You are in the UK I think so maybe pop by a Morrisons Store :hugs:

This is a topic where you can put your newly purchased goodies up for display!

I'll kick off with a second hand amplifier I bought an hour ago. :unsure:

DSCN0365.jpg

DSCN0366.jpg

DSCN0367.jpg

Show us the goodies!

That actually an analogue amp? Damn, they're getting hard to find.

Could be, I'm not that of a know-it-all in anything and especially not in audio. But this was a cheap one. Need to clean it though, the volume control crackles a bit between 2 and 5, so I guess I'll buy a toothbrush or smt to clean the pot meter...

Check second hand ones. I bought this nice little sweetness for €35.

I used a contact cleaner I found in the garage... It worked, no crackling anymore when turning the volume up or down.

Weird thing that remains is that it makes an odd noise (almost windows-error-like) when I turn it on for the first time after it's been off a while. What can that be? After turning it off and trying again, the noise is gone.

Edited by Timotheus