these are mine (€15):

Sharkoon_Rush_Gaming_Headset@@kh-s02.jpg

https://www.alternate.de/Sharkoon/Rush-Gaming-Headset/html/product/45242?tk=7&lk=12511

sorry is a German shop, but probably you can find them elsewhere. I like this felxible micro, because it is easy to push it away for drinking. sound is good and clear. good headset for gaming, skype,...

• Like 1

Looking good Dorimil :) it's always nice tot find a cheap solution rather than an expensive option. Personally, I love the comfort of the Sennheiser headsets and after hearing a sound recording of this headset I was sold. It's been on my wishlist about half a year now. :)

Andere for you gogo, I am looking forward to trying out the Awei ES 800M

I was sure I had these in my latest order, but I see I haven't ordered anything since January. So they are not on their way just yet ;)
On two Dutch forums I visit there are topics with hardcore China shoppers, a few being headphone-enthousiasts. The Awei I have linked up above are mentioned as the best sub-$10 earphones from Chinese webshops.

Edited for link to a cheaper webshop

Edited by Timotheus
  • Like 1

Update: earphones are on their way! Along with a few other bits and pieces. Told you, addicting :D

• Like 1

timo, we're looking for head phones now

Those massive ones I ordered before were absolutely terrific...I just changed the rubber pieces inside them and they were comfy... SICK bass...

What about these ones you ordered Timo, did they arrive, how do you rate them?

Schot's looking for great priced headphones and I mentioned to him that you were looking at these

:)

gogo

They're very good! Better than others I still had lying around. There always are better options for a bigger budget. But when you're like me and get sick of buying new ones about every year, because you use, abuse and loose them. You can't go wrong with these. For the price, they are pretty awesome.

And as an update to my sennheiser collection: the headset is lovely. The headphones I brought with me on my trip to the US actually got snagged on a door handle at the airport and broke. I need to get a hold of some black duct tape to ghetto-fix it I guess. That got me a little upset on the way here...

• Like 1

Good headphones--- I still buy them at a music studio. So I can try them out. I am tall and most are above or at their upper limit of thickness of allowed head diametre. Also I bring my favourite opera music into the shop. If I can hear all the very high and very low parts it will work for any music .

It's still a miracle that I can hear nearly the full spectrum after 3 decades playing tuba ;)

• Like 1

Good headphones--- I still buy them at a music studio. So I can try them out. I am tall and most are above or at their upper limit of thickness of allowed head diametre. Also I bring my favourite opera music into the shop. If I can hear all the very high and very low parts it will work for any music .

It's still a miracle that I can hear nearly the full spectrum after 3 decades playing tuba ;)

Good headphones are miniature miracles, and getting them at wonderful prices adds to the tuba tired ears^^

:)

gogo

They're very good! Better than others I still had lying around. There always are better options for a bigger budget. But when you're like me and get sick of buying new ones about every year, because you use, abuse and loose them. You can't go wrong with these. For the price, they are pretty awesome.

And as an update to my sennheiser collection: the headset is lovely. The headphones I brought with me on my trip to the US actually got snagged on a door handle at the airport and broke. I need to get a hold of some black duct tape to ghetto-fix it I guess. That got me a little upset on the way here...

Wow, so happy you like the headphones... and that new link you put up to a cheaper webshop... Can't believe the pricing!! it's gonna cost me 6.02 CAD INCLUDING SHIPPING hahahah... course the delivery on that is tween 15 to 30 days, but ...just for the curiosity of getting something so good sounding, at such cheap price, invites my choice to choose cheapest to weigh in the entire ordering experience.

Sucks bout the headphone snag! For me, headphones come in and leave so quickly, snag on stuff, someone needs some (hello mom... ! :viking: ) ... lol getto fix it... to the rescue!

:dance:

gogo

Ordered this morning.. and... price went down to 5.99 TAX IN AND SHIPPING! Timo, this is an absolute steal, how does this shop do this?

course, travel time, a stated, is 15 - 30 days, plus no insurance...but at 5.99 tax in, am looking to gamble on this thrill.

:D

gogo

To be fair, I have no clue. Really.

I do know the shops have no stores, they are just warehouses. Their profit comes from bulk. Shipping costs are spread across items, you generally see that small lightweight items are cheap and that bigger items are more expensive.

For taxes I generally have my orders around 22 euros in value, that's the highest value we are allowed to import without paying an additional fee, should the package get checked. I still have a wishlist so I will be ordering again soon!