Quezacotl

Therion X

So, I was foolin around with Freehand MX (It's a Shame, Adobe kills it).

I tried to give one of my hand-drawn Pictures comic-like Inks.

Hope, it was successful :cow_white: lemme know, what you think.

quezacotlprev1zk7.jpg

:cow_white:

Greeets, Therion

Wow Therion thats awesome! Have you ever thought of becoming a tattoo artist you seem to have an amazing flair for line art or erm...what is it called? anyways :cow_white: I think you would be very good and could come up with some unique designs!

It's beautiful, Therion. You really do have a talent. And part of that talent is the amount of art you just love to create. A great sign and something which you're sure to be able to turn into a a worthwhile and profitable endeavor for a job.

:P

gogo

Thanks a Lot, Girls n Guys. I'm really glad, you like it! That's the Basement for an Artist's Motivation :)

Well, seems as if there's quite a good Timing, because I just finished the first Coloring Part.

Some Photoshop Doodling and one little Layer Effect in there.. guess where :P

quezacotlcolprev1kh1.jpg

Hope, you like it.

:)

Greeets, Therion

Wow! Amazing awesome stunning and every other word to describe a fantastic piece of art Therion! I love it. :D Truly amazing work my friend! Man. You could work as a concept artist for games if you wanted to. Very nice!

I keep looking at the colors you use. You know...those pastels would really not do it for me at all anywhere else. I think that because you're using such "soft" colors, it's giving your work a very unique feel. Course, you could get tired of using them and to that I say...no problem. The talent that got you using them in the first place will send you down another path of glorious creativity.

As posted above by the others on this thread.

Therion...

Give us more.

:D

gogo

Oh it really is genius Therion. If I made that I would be grinning with pride as you should be. :)

Oh and a question about the colours. More of a request actually, hehe. Can you post another image of Quezacotl but with a black background this time? Please?! I would love to see him against black as I think your colouring of him would look awesome against black.

Cheers and congratulations on a masterpiece! :D

• 2 weeks later...

Schot, I wasn't able to put him on a Black Background, because I don't wanna "destroy" that Shining Effect. That Effect is an Extra Layer and woks just over bright Areas. But unfortunately no Alternative came to my Mind. So I would have to leave it out, but then the whole Picture would lose something...

Sorry :hugs:

Well, it's been a While, but now...

It is done.

I hope you like the Result :)

quezacotlcolfinty5.jpg

Gorgeous

I love the background lighting on this.

And again...you're using that color palette which is so distinct and quite out of the ordinary for today's images.

Very nice work Therion.

:)

gogo

p.s. course, lol...purple's one of my favorite colors :hugs:

Oh no worries about the black background Therion. The background you just made is much better than a simple black one. :) I really do love the colours you choose and the way you combine them. Very cool how you move away from expected colours to create something original like using dark blue to display mountain shadows rather than black or grey. :)

Don't be too modest Therion. You have a real talent! You should submit your work to a gaming or comic company! :hugs: