Dark Matter?

myles

Heh, new ways to take your money! I should have known :sweating:

I suppose it does make a different if you start a new account and rush it with commander for a week or two. Overall though, more combinations to cheat your way to the top. :P

LOL!!

I can't believe they stole our name. :D Oh well, guess we will get over it.

This does not really effect us non-officer/commander users, so I would not worry about it too much. It does make officers/commander a bit cheaper if you buy more Dark Matter, but overall its just a nothing to junk up our screen. I wish they did away with all that junk. >_>

Actually...I just noticed the new darkmatter indicator in the game. *sigh* It's like they're spamming more and more of the same content but with different titles.

Ogame is changing I guess.

:P

gogo

I don't even know why the call it darkmatter. They might as well call it money. Money = Resource in ogame. But really that is nothing new. :P

And gogo... are you still active ingame, I thought you pretty much just sat and built mines in ogame. :)

And gogo... are you still active ingame, I thought you pretty much just sat and built mines in ogame. :Just_Cuz_21:

Weren't you suppose to sit and build mines in ogame, or the miner has some other functions? :PP

edit: that was directed to Blade

Edited by dicknail
I'm sure gogo has more hidden power, when he strikes we will lose our pants. :P

hahahha, no, no more pants... it's costing me a fortune

:)

gogo

p.s. yeah I'm a miner...I guess...don't know anymore...kinda schizo huh :D

• 2 weeks later...