The new Default Avatar Contest Winner!

Katran

Hello every one.

The time has finally come to present you the winner of the Default Avatar Contest. But before we do I would like to say some words.

First to all who chose to take part in this thank you. Your fine work better said Great work will find its self place in the avatar menu of Dark Matter.

Your great ideas and have made the work of the judges a hard one. As head judge[dont kill me I didnt come up with it Gogo did] I had the pleasure to sum up the judges votes and see how really close it came when choosing the winner. So that is why we are going to post the top 3 avatars but only the winner will become the default avatar the other two will join the rest in the avatar menu for new members to chose.

So once again thank you and here are the top 3 avatars with the last one being the winner:

Third place with a total of 30 votes is:~Night.Wolfe~

DarkMatters5.gif

Second place with 32 votes is:Scleameth

scl_av7.png

And the winner with 35 votes is:~Night.Wolfe~

DarkMatters.gif

Congratz to Night.Wolfe and as you can see it was really close between the top 3 as it was with the rest of them.

Till the next Avatar Contest take care and have fun while you are here at Dark Matters.

Congratulations NightWolfe!

:P

And a close run it was....Brilliant work here from everyone...and because the number of avatars that we wanted met almost exactly the number of avatars that were entered into the contest, we're going to be able to make all of them as software choices for avatars on this board. Katran did a superb job with running the tallies on the votes... great job.

Thanks everyone for the awesome participation!

:)

gogo

Wolfie wicked work you have a talent for this! :bow:

Katran...you did an awesome job as the man in charge :bow:

So to sum up

Drinks in the bar for Wolfie and her awesome Av's and for Katran for his I know *oops* frustrating judges* and his tireless work :P

:P:) :)

Yay!! I won two spots! Thanks judges and everyone else!

@ erialc thank you sooooo much.... I loooove doing stuff in photoshop. In fact I like it so much I do sigs, avatars, web/forum graphics and myspace layouts for all my friends hehe.

Congratulations NightWolfe! ;)

Very nice work indeed and a big thank you to everyone who has added a touch of their own style to the collection of avatars to choose from. :)

All of the avatars submitted for the contest have been added so that anyone can choose from them as their own avatar here on the forum. To do so click My Controls - Edit Avatar Settings - Across from Choose an avatar from one of our galleries click the GO button and you will see all the submissions.

And special thank you to Katran for organizing the judging process. Excellently done Katran! :Just_Cuz_21: