Sacred Wiki - Latest Updates

Colif noticed this in a thread here and peeps are slowly adding back the images which were hosted by peeps from their own bucket accounts

http://darkmatters.org/forums/index.php?showtopic=10580

:)

gogo

p.s.Three Stars, did you use shift refresh if you're using fire firefox to do a hard refresh of the cache?

p.s. Zeno, the places is coming along fantastic. It looks like you're having fun with it, and this adds a lot of "flavor" to what could have been a very dry wiki, with just numbers. You're making a National Geographic issue starring Ancaria. Nice work.

• 2 weeks later...

- Updated the quest template by adding in the new 'quest' category. So now there is a place to go to view all the quest in the game at once.

- Going through the current guides fixing grammar, links and adding them to the category mentioned above.

- Slowly chipping away at guides. (I feel bad that Zeno has to do extra work by getting pictures for my guides).

There's been a ton of work on the wiki lately, and it's late here and a friday :) so a quick note... Katran has just updated the Secondary Rune Effects on the wiki page here in record time! :

http://www.sacredwiki.org/index.php5/Sacred_2:Runes

It's the largest table on the wiki, and a nightmare to work with :o

Props Kat, thank you!

gogo

Hey all, just like to throw out there that I'm currently documenting the prices and stats of unique mounts. Oh, and I updated the character page with the description from the xbox manual underneath the original. :P

Nice work on the character page, Ryan! You know, those descriptions are pretty good from the manual. Having a boil-down like that is good info for peeps making a decision about the class they want to play. Thanks for the contribution, looking forward to how your pricing on mounts comes out.

lol, and Chloé... your re-organizing of pages is very well done. You never stop working you! :D And did you see the other French Translator? Good group working now on the pages, high quality cheese for all! :D

:D

gogo

And did you see the other French Translator? Good group working now on the pages, high quality cheese for all! :lol:

Not really...

Except for Stéphane and Geozz, I don't know the others :yay:.

We are too few french contributors/translators. Regularly, I mean... Only three (Stéphane, 6klone - a new member - and me)... And lots of work :P.

Chloé :)

I just saw more of 6klone's french translations on the wiki. Nice work, and thank you! When I get home from work today, and not too much work here on forum, I'll head over to forum there and bump a vounteer post ^^

:yay:

gogo

Hi,

Yes I'm sorry, because of my lack in english, I'm not really present on the forum. I explained to gogoblender that even if I translate enlish pages to french ones, I'm not very sure of the quality of my english expression :lol: (you probably can note it right now^^).

So, my contributions will only be translations...otherwise it would mean that I would have made strides in english :D (besides I'm not sure of the tense construction of this sentence :blink: ). But I keep hope that one day I will be able to speak correctly english :yay: Anyway, I do my best for that :drunkards: ... and I still have time ^^

6klone

EDIT : erf ! 15 minutes to write it ! And I also need time to speak english :drunkards:

Edited by 6klone

Don't worry, 6klone, my english isn't very fluent... my school studies are very far behind me now :blink:.

Thanks for coming to help us to translate :drunkards: :drunkards:.

Chloé :yay:

Don't worry, 6klone, my english isn't very fluent... my school studies are very far behind me now :drunkards:.

I'm in my school studies, last week I was taking my scientific baccalaureate :drunkards: . But I really want to get better in english, so don't hesitate to tell me if I make mistakes :blink:

Slayer, I just saw this...beautiful!

If I ever wake up now after getting home from work, I'll see if we can stick more links to your work in other pages. This is tremendous time you've put in there.

good job

gogo

Its Not Much, But Im Running 2 New Characters, Good And Evil, And Running Through All Of The Quests That Are Red On The Wiki.

I Hope To Have ALL Of The Quests Finished Within July.

Hopefully.

-Jamie.

There's a damage page here on wiki so far that's been worked on by a few peeps:

http://www.sacredwiki.org/index.php5/Sacred_2:Damage

Llama put together the damage formulae, this may help with your page.

Jr, looking forward to the guides, there's hundreds of them :) Adding them to the forum one quest per topic is a great way of running this, then we can bring them over to the wiki to add to the database. We'll then get a listing from the forum as well as SacredWiki this way ^^

gogo

I'll be making an informational page on 2 player local co-op for PS3 users (suggested by Gogo). Then maybe I'll try to find more info to slap in the PS3 section in general.

Any chance there is a central repository for storing the images we link to on the wiki? I assume that most people probably use an image site similar to photobucket but figured I'd ask just in case ;)

I just added the name of the quest the trader gives on the Happy Cow Farm page. This was my first attempt to do an edit. Thanks for the permission Gogo.

• The title was changed to SacredWiki Back OnLine! - DarkMatters and SacredWiki Updates