Sacred Wiki - Latest Updates

I have started comparing Light and Shadow path Dryads. I am also still running thoes two TGs for comparison on the Temple Guardian quests.

I have updated the first part of In accordance with nature to account for the differences.

The nice thing about the PC v2.43 is that there is a pause button :) It's a lot more useful than the hireling commands...

@Zgold Have I mentioned the fact that I am SOOOOOOOO jealous!! How dumb does that sound, jealous of the fact that you can pause your game! :D

Edited by storm013
The nice thing about the PC v2.43 is that there is a pause button :tongue: It's a lot more useful than the hireling commands...

@Zgold Have I mentioned the fact that I am SOOOOOOOO jealous!! How dumb does that sound, jealous of the fact that you can pause your game! :cry:

heh, in all honesty, I'm that used to not having a pause button I rarely remember it! :lol: Then again, at the minute most of the mobs I'm around ignore me whilst I write the quests up, so I guess when I hit the next 'layer' of mobs who really want to kill me, that might just be incentive to remember the pause button!

@Ysne (and anyone else :P): let me know what you think of my class quest page layout (it's underneath the main page layout)

@Ysne (and anyone else :tongue:): let me know what you think of my class quest page layout (it's underneath the main page layout)

Breaking them up into chapters is fine, but I dont think the quest should be listed multiple times if it spans through multiple chapters, as people will mainly be concerned of where to start the quest at.

@Ysne (and anyone else :cry:): let me know what you think of my class quest page layout (it's underneath the main page layout)

Breaking them up into chapters is fine, but I dont think the quest should be listed multiple times if it spans through multiple chapters, as people will mainly be concerned of where to start the quest at.

Ehhh? where did I do that? ...I think that may be my use of Whoops to check my alignments confusing you...er...whoops? :tongue: Hopefully that's a bit clearer now :lol:

Just want to put out a huge THANK YOU and GREAT JOB to all of you who dilligently update the Wiki. That is by far and away the most comprehensive game guide and resource I think I have ever seen. I feel bad only being a user, and not having skills to contribute, but I just want to let you all know how appreciated your hard work is! :tongue:

@ JET I was wondering the same thing. Although if I had half the skills these people have, I am one who likes to keep lists of everything I do and try to finish all the quests, so maybe it is not as tedious as it looks. Play, pause, write notes - this is where a pause button would have been handy in the game, so that when you take a time out you dont get whacked! :cry:

Take a bow everyone on the Wiki Team. You guys deserve it, and thanks Jet, for the thumbsup. I'm putting together an idea for peeps who have been great at keeping "lists". I'm always trying to see if we can magically change interested Sacred 2 Gamers into SacredWiki Contributors, and I think I may just have the thing.

Thanks guys for saying the wiki's useful. With almost 1000 contributors to the Wiki Database over this last little while, SacredWiki is looking to soon be the second largest independant Game Wiki in the world.

Good job!

:lol:

gogo

Just put up the Dryad unique mount stats page. Also, added a main page for all statistics that can be accessed through the mount page. Special thanks to mursu who contributed ALL of the amazing stats you see there.

15 quests posted today:

1. Eye Into the Sky (4 parts)
  2. Protecting Noriath's Corner (2 parts)
  3. Threat from Beyond (2 parts)
  4. In the Hands of Kobolds (1st part complete, 2nd part missing log entry)
  5. Purification of the Temple
  6. Impure Hands
  7. The Needy Water Elemental
  8. Tragic End
  9. The Griffin
  10. Whoops

Whew...that's me for the day. No contributions tomorrow thanks to work :tongue:

The nice thing about the PC v2.43 is that there is a pause button :ninja: It's a lot more useful than the hireling commands...

@Zgold Have I mentioned the fact that I am SOOOOOOOO jealous!! How dumb does that sound, jealous of the fact that you can pause your game! :(

heh, in all honesty, I'm that used to not having a pause button I rarely remember it! :P Then again, at the minute most of the mobs I'm around ignore me whilst I write the quests up, so I guess when I hit the next 'layer' of mobs who really want to kill me, that might just be incentive to remember the pause button!

@Ysne (and anyone else :P): let me know what you think of my class quest page layout (it's underneath the main page layout)

I like the way you have the quests set up.

I added more contact to the Dryad In accordance with nature quest.

I think the best way to get this information is to run 2 of the class side by side and compare while doing it. Some of the differences are really minor, others are not so minor.

Fixed Captain Bloodtongue quests (Missing Scout, Reporting to Rengelwyn, Bloodmouth Must Die).

Fixed Desperately Seeking Golem, Lahrian is Missing, The Farm Woman's Husband, The Kobold Building Co., and Tutorial Hirelings (Pirate Cave) quests.

Will work on fixing the others later :(

Amazing job ZGold! I've seen your last guides and I like very much how do they look like! :P

Btw, I'm still on my own slow-but-constant progress on the places project. Today I've finished a couple of them and now it's about 40% of Tyr Lysia done. I'll try to make the pages for a couple more I've got some notes and complete some of the "done" pages with information that is currently missing. Let's see if I can do that in the weekend.

The NPCs are on the air... I just add a couple here and another there :)

Cheers!

Zeno.

Amazing job ZGold! I've seen your last guides and I like very much how do they look like! :)

Btw, I'm still on my own slow-but-constant progress on the places project. Today I've finished a couple of them and now it's about 40% of Tyr Lysia done. I'll try to make the pages for a couple more I've got some notes and complete some of the "done" pages with information that is currently missing. Let's see if I can do that in the weekend.

The NPCs are on the air... I just add a couple here and another there :P

Cheers!

Zeno.

I was working on a world map a while back if that's any 'help' :lol: It's not complete by a long way, but I think most of the places in the High Elf region are there. I think the bandit/Lumberjack camp near Celioth's Tower etc. got left off though!

th_S2worldmap.jpg

If anyone's wondering, yes, it's based off the (even more incomplete) map you can find at Wolfe's Lair

At some point, if I get very bored, I may do some sort of river/signpost map...very bored I say...very bored... :lol:

Keep up the good work Zeno! (And everyone else :P)

Edit: Where'd the Quest info topic go:) :)

Edited by ZGold

Fixed quests The Griffin, Protecting Noriath's Corner (The Guardsmen in the Ruins, Inquisitor Ortlewyn), Purification of the Temple, Impure Hands, Eye Into the Sky (Pipeline Repairs, To the Focusing Station, Mutants on the Rampage, Against Nomengalus), Threat from Beyond (The Elixir of Souls, Ghost Hunting), The Needy Water Elemental and Tragic End

Added quests The Shadows of the Seraphim (Earth Elementals, Kobold Grave Robbers, A Conversation with Sister Ligien, The Abbess).

25 quests down.......a lot more to go :(

lol

Z "quest machine" gold... Thank goodness for your day job which gives you super powers with super time to write up guides.

Beautiful work, thank you

:(

gogo

Fixed quests The Griffin, Protecting Noriath's Corner (The Guardsmen in the Ruins, Inquisitor Ortlewyn), Purification of the Temple, Impure Hands, Eye Into the Sky (Pipeline Repairs, To the Focusing Station, Mutants on the Rampage, Against Nomengalus), Threat from Beyond (The Elixir of Souls, Ghost Hunting), The Needy Water Elemental and Tragic End

Added quests The Shadows of the Seraphim (Earth Elementals, Kobold Grave Robbers, A Conversation with Sister Ligien, The Abbess).

25 quests down.......a lot more to go :(

You sure are getting lots added. I'm just going through bit by bit and doing lots of comparing. I don't have that kind of time and energy, but I'll keep contributing/adding where I can.

Hey everyone, I have added several new Undead to the Bestiary. I have a few more to add but there are enough for you all to judge worthy or not. Or maybe you'll find some mistakes. There's plenty more to come.

lol

Z "quest machine" gold... Thank goodness for your day job which gives you super powers with super time to write up guides.

Beautiful work, thank you

:)

gogo

Thank you, thank you - it's the work of everyone else who has and is contributing to the wiki that inspires me; take a drink, a bow or a round of applause all of you ;)

But...where did the rum...er, where did the Quest info thread go:)

Or is it just not showing up on my computer anymore? :)

Thank you, thank you - it's the work of everyone else who has and is contributing to the wiki that inspires me; take a drink, a bow or a round of applause all of you ;)

Or is it just not showing up on my computer anymore? :)

Found it.

Just added the Mud Snapper, Mudsucker, Swamp Rat & Swamp Rat Champion to the Wild Animal Bestiary.

We also have four new beasties in the list of Monsters. They are Strong Blind Olm, Swamp Olm, Swamp Olm Champion and Toxic Elemental. I even captured some CA moves.

Edited by RasterOps
Thank you, thank you - it's the work of everyone else who has and is contributing to the wiki that inspires me; take a drink, a bow or a round of applause all of you :P

Or is it just not showing up on my computer anymore? :D

Found it.

...I'll swear that used to have more posts on it (as well as a different thread title... )... Aha, not quite the right thread that's why :lol: I was looking for the quest research thread (forgot the name lol). But that led me in the right direction anyway...why'd it get moved? :blink:

Thanks Slayer :D

Edited by ZGold

Wow, that was crazy. Asui'thaz is now on the map, uh wiki. My first "place". Who knew there was so much data and images to gather and pages to create. Well, you guys of course.

This litle village is what spurred me to create the many monster wiki contents. While all is not perfect it certainly is a good starting point. I found that many of the quest images I had captured were unsuitable for the NPC pages, so the NPC quest givers don't have floating question marks above their heads... I'm learning.