Skills

Combat Discipline

Combat Discipline Full Table

Combat Reflexes

Bargaining

Dragon Mage

Added lvl1 Combat Art info on page:

Dragon Berserk

Added two blowguns to the all Unique Items for the Dryad section: Aura of Death and Death Pipe.

omgod...THEY RULE!

And Max, I was so happy to see your edits to the wiki today... nice work on them, and great contribution to the french SacredWiki community!

heh, Nokka, you've had your work grazing wiki pages days on end now...there is a whole wiki buzz going, and a big thanks from me I think from all the fans out there on the net who get this game and get a world-class wiki with it.

Nice work!

:)

gogo

Just curious for my own info Max but is Revered Tech Lore correct in the skills. the description of what it does sounds like Focus?

Sorry, my bad. Since I play with the French Version of the game, I mixed both the Lore and the Focus. You are right. It's now fixed.

Because of I mixed these skills, I picked the wrong skill in my build.

Max

Edited by metal_max64
Just curious for my own info Max but is Revered Tech Lore correct in the skills. the description of what it does sounds like Focus?

Sorry, my bad. Since I play with the French Version of the game, I mixed both the Lore and the Focus. You are right. It's now fixed.

Because of I mixed these skills, I picked the wrong skill in my build.

Max

I wasn't sure, so I asked. sorry max on the ooops! skill pick there. But doesn't lore have any affect of the Combat Art, I would have thought it would increase something. or is it only Warding lore that helps?

Added table in "Runes" page for Dragon Mage runes. Corrected some values while I was there.

Copied the tables to the repective "[class] Runes" pages.

Added pages for "Elemental Magic" and "Mentalism" (will reformat to fit the other "[Aspect]" pages when I have the English descriptions)

redirected/removed some red links on the Dragon Mage set pages.

I was going to say that the wiki crew seems like it`s been going over time lately 24 / 7 . It is very nice to see, I keep thinking that for a standlone game like Sacred 2, it`s got one heckuva wiki!

:D

gogo

p.s. Always makes me wonder ...are there any other non-mmorpg games out there with huge wiki`s like this?

I made some changes in Demonic blow (damage of Area of Effect fixed and added regen per hit strategy) and I'll start with the Shadow Warrior Combat Arts translation soon!

I edited the Attack Value and Defense Value item modifiers, and I fixed Testa's Band too a few days ago. I used a style that wasn't used before, well, only in combat arts (two columns). What do you think about it?

I adore it!

I can only just begin to imagine how you did all that work...I have done a lot of the item mods pages myself, but I`ve never covered I think ALL the places in the game to find them, and I think you have hit every armor piece and set in the game for those two item mods :lol:... omgod, how did you do this, how long did it take... marvelous work Munera!

*high fives*

:blush2:

gogo

Just clicked on the map of ancaria link here" http://www.sacredwiki.org/index.php5/Sacred_2:Map_of_Ancaria and it is the pre Ice and Blood map. should this be updated?

Come to think of it, this is an old map. Console version it looks like. there are a couple updates, one with the elemental lords and then Ice and Blood

Just clicked on the map of ancaria link here" http://www.sacredwiki.org/index.php5/Sacred_2:Map_of_Ancaria and it is the pre Ice and Blood map. should this be updated?

Come to think of it, this is an old map. Console version it looks like. there are a couple updates, one with the elemental lords and then Ice and Blood

I do plan to restructure my maps a bit but for now you can find the Ice & Blood map on the Fallen Angel page loco. :P

I do plan to restructure my maps a bit but for now you can find the Ice & Blood map on the Fallen Angel page loco. :P

I saw that there were 3 map links there, the dungeons is a Gem! and of course the Ice and Blood map. just wondering about the 3rd that all.

Thanks

Just observing things as I wonder around.

I edited the Attack Value and Defense Value item modifiers, and I fixed Testa's Band too a few days ago. I used a style that wasn't used before, well, only in combat arts (two columns). What do you think about it?

I adore it!

I can only just begin to imagine how you did all that work...I have done a lot of the item mods pages myself, but I`ve never covered I think ALL the places in the game to find them, and I think you have hit every armor piece and set in the game for those two item mods :)... omgod, how did you do this, how long did it take... marvelous work Munera!

*high fives*

:oooo:

gogo

haha begin to imagine that I'll have to translate that too... :D

Added formula paragraphs to 'Breakpoints' section of all skills for all bonuses except:

Damage Lore (Effect chance), ~Weapons (Double Hit chance), Warding Energy Lore (Damage Absorption), Bargaining (Special offer chance)

Pacifism, and Constitution (I need testing for high levels and to check if there's a mastery switch)

Now I'ma turn off my head and watch anime with coffee! ^^ :(

Thanks Nokka. The volume of work you have put into wiki is purely a marvel. You've made Sacred 2 players all over the world, hungry for mechanics stand up and cheer.

Setup and great another poutine sir!

:(

gogo

• The title was changed to SacredWiki Back OnLine! - DarkMatters and SacredWiki Updates