Sacred Wiki - Latest Updates

Looks like the elven NPCs would have to wait some more time. I managed to drag myself into two wiki projects at the same time. Now I'm checking my main character's quest log in order to find and list as many quests as I could. I added quite a lot on the Side Quests page, the next one would be the Chain Quests one.

Also since you show some interest in the new quests, I started preparing info for The Impostor. I'm still gathering all the necessary pics, but the work has already started.

And... I still have things to translate for the CM team. Actually, the translation could be finished long time ago, if I didn't spend almost all my free time on the wiki. I feel bad about it now. But that feeling can't stop me from doing more wiki projects.

This really is quite addicting.

I tracked down the quest that Calis in Teardrop Hamlet is in. His quest no longer shows up on that page as unknown. It is an Inquisitor only quest, but the question mark over his head is white when the Inquisitor finds him. None of the other character can interact with Calis, even though he is in the market place which is why I am calling this one an Inqusitor only quest.

I collected pics for the Impostor. Oh my, Asmarael has a really insane amount of spells. I spent almost an hour running around her in order to see them all and understand how they work. Now I'm going to sort the screens and do all the post-processing (cutting dialogs and stuff). I hope I'd manage to make the main page for the chain before my head starts to hit the keyboard, but I'm not certain.

I saw this error in the title in the recent changes today, so made a quick rename, and changed connecting pages, and deleted the redirect

Punishment - Bad Mood from Punishment (Bad Mood)

:)

gogo

I saw this error in the title in the recent changes today, so made a quick rename, and changed connecting pages, and deleted the redirect

gogo

I will delete my note in my user page about that one then. There is no longer a place to request name changes so I didn't post anything about it.

gogo

I don't have any others that need changing on my to do list right now. You guys were going to get that thread started again with guidelines. Any idea when that will happen?

Did the pages for the new CM bosses from The Impostor: Failitia, Dreamweaver of the Gods and Asmarael, the Queen of Spiders. I hope I did them justice. At least I tried to.

By the way, there is a new type of NPC now - the Boss-NPC!

And the wiki just keeps growing! Nice work Silver. I still have not managed to defeat this one. I will keep trying though.

Edited by Ysne58

I'm currently working on the Underworld quests for Sacred 1, already done Intruges, Messenger of Evil, Cookies for the Marquis and The demon called Merkon. Working on the screen shots for the log book field.

Edited by emmabee11

Bravo Emma for making it over here to the Wiki Updates page! You can post info you've completed on the wiki and have us comment/look at what you've done.

It's great having someone look at the old Sacred game. As Silver posted our Wiki team is small, so every little bit helps.

And if you're looking for a good program for imaging give irfan view a go. It's free, snaps open easily and is fast.

Iusualy/ do prit screen

Then open irfan view

then ctrl v

Bingo...the image is up and ready to be edited.

gogo

It's good to see the Sacred 1 section filled. It's a great game and though it's not brand new, it deserves attention. Thank you for joining the team, Emma. By the way, though the original quests seem to be easier than the Underworld ones, maybe it's possible to at least upload their logs. Now their pages are just empty and with no info at all. It's not urgent, of course, but if you'd feel like doing it, it'd be a simple, yet good addition.

maybe it's possible to at least upload their logs.

This is a very good idea. Near the end of the work phase on the original Wiki, I think one of the members was just taking pix of all the log pages. This was kind of a stop gap until someone would/could be able to come along to one day fill in the pages.

The log book page will at least give a great idea of what the quest is about and fill in the page with a rudimentary walk through.

gogo

I'm working on getting my shadow SW strong enough to deal with the Orcish Byway part of the Shadow Campaign.

I got the shadow HE through the second quest in her chain. Just added the quest template to that quest and input the header info and the quick walkthrough -- That quest had parenthesis in the title but I edited the chain page so that it doesn't anymore.

I have one more quest in Sonnenwind to check before continuing on around Bluestone Lake.

17!?! It's incredible, really really incredible. You manage to do a lot of pages and to make everything blue in no time. And these pages are a really nice show-off for the places. Maybe later, when we would have more time to work with the quests more info would be added to the places pages too (the facts that have to do with the activities and stories that take place in these places). What's next? I noticed that you do some pages for the weapons. Is this your current project?

As for me, I'm off wiki for some time. I want to finish all the CM stuff first. After all, wiki is always there, and the next CM release would be quite soon... and I have a lot of things to finish for it. Would return to the wiki as soon, as I finish all the translations.

I'm working on getting my shadow SW strong enough to deal with the Orcish Byway part of the Shadow Campaign.

I got the shadow HE through the second quest in her chain. Just added the quest template to that quest and input the header info and the quick walkthrough -- That quest had parenthesis in the title but I edited the chain page so that it doesn't anymore.

I have one more quest in Sonnenwind to check before continuing on around Bluestone Lake.

Nice work on getting through the Shadow side of things. I don't think much exploration has been made on the Shadow side. Something that certainly needed attention. :agreed:

Did the last 17 places pages in the Cursed Forest today and now everything is blue. Only the Northland is left to do (at some point in the far distant future :) )

Awesome work Knuckles and thanx for correcting yet another naming mistake of mine. I don't know how/why I managed so many. I'm usually very meticulous! Thank god for everyone who's caught my slips. ^^

17!?! It's incredible, really really incredible. You manage to do a lot of pages and to make everything blue in no time. And these pages are a really nice show-off for the places. Maybe later, when we would have more time to work with the quests more info would be added to the places pages too (the facts that have to do with the activities and stories that take place in these places). What's next? I noticed that you do some pages for the weapons. Is this your current project?

As for me, I'm off wiki for some time. I want to finish all the CM stuff first. After all, wiki is always there, and the next CM release would be quite soon... and I have a lot of things to finish for it. Would return to the wiki as soon, as I finish all the translations.

Oh this CM release sounds as though it's going to have a lot of additions. Looking forward to your work Silver. :)

Yup the next project gogo has lined up for me is weapon skins :) I was playing around a bit with them, taking a break from Places, but those unfinished Cursed Forest pages kept calling me lol.

I really wanted to finish those before tackling another project, Spent about 5 months on them and it's really nice that it's basically complete. Did a marathon session yesterday to get the last 17 done. Started around 9am and got done around midnight.

And no worries Schot...any time a large project is done, there is always bound to be mistakes. I'm sure I got a few hidden in my pages too :D Actually I can think of one now but I'm not telling lol

And also ty to gogo. He's been going behind me and adding related links to a lot of the Places pages. Not glorious or fun work but something that needs to be done. I know he spent the morning on it - so ty gogo for your help :D

Ah, lol.... my short service as Wiki slave :P Great accomplishment Knuckles. As I was saying on msn, this is a big sigh and puffed chest moment. The work you're doing on weapon skins is going to be outstanding. Seeing all the work put together by devs like this, in collections is going to be part of that collecting game things thing that everyone will want to drool upon.

Silver we will await your return! You can always check in on DarkMatters to see how stuff is going, we do have our weekend bbq's and beachvolleyball in the sand.

Perfect weather here always at FDM

gogo

I'm still working on that Orcish Byway monster, hope to get him today. I'm just going to worry about getting accurate logs in for now with the quests that have been completed. I will do quick walkthrough and logs when I get to the ones that are still red.

Once I'm done, I can ship my character to someone who can actually capture and upload the logs so we can replace the types out logs with the pics of the journal for the typed out ones I am currently adding.

K, I just went googly eyed in msn, and I'm about to do it again here.

:crazy:

it's beautiful work Knuckles, you have a good hand with the pix, and this formatting is just incredible. We'll leave the sorting for another day, right now I want to gawk over all the goodies in game

:drool:

gogo

• The title was changed to SacredWiki Back OnLine! - DarkMatters and SacredWiki Updates