Sacred Wiki - Latest Updates

Your fix does look better. Torsten Allard's page needs some attention then.

I fixed it, but if you can word it better go ahead. I also added Torsten Allard to the Carnach Caves page.

Good. Finding some of the employees are WAAAY off..

Torsten's pic was reused. It's the same as Mark Intelmann's - and that's just wrong Mark is NOT in the caves, he's up near the lighthouse.

Meanwhile, Marc Oberhauser's pic is 404'ing.

<sigh> sensing someone's gonna have to go thru all 89 of them to double check each one...

• Like! 1

Your fix does look better. Torsten Allard's page needs some attention then.

I fixed it, but if you can word it better go ahead. I also added Torsten Allard to the Carnach Caves page.

Good. Finding some of the employees are WAAAY off..

Torsten's pic was reused. It's the same as Mark Intelmann's - and that's just wrong Mark is NOT in the caves, he's up near the lighthouse.

Meanwhile, Marc Oberhauser's pic is 404'ing.

<sigh> sensing someone's gonna have to go thru all 89 of them to double check each one...

That's a lot to go through, but it will improve the wiki.

• Like! 1

sorted NPCs and created complete sentences under the transportation section

sorted, npcs added, transportation cleaned up

sorted

nothing to sort, no changes made

nothing to sort, no changes made

And the Dragonsea Islands are now sorted.

I did some more work on the npcs for Carnach Caves.

http://www.sacredwiki.org/index.php/Sacred_2:Carnach_Cave#Quests_.26_NPC.27s

I believe there may still be some NPCs missing, but the main quest ones should all be there now.

Yeah.. The class quest ones are there. IIRC.. There are a few missing tho from both the light and dark paths.

1.) The quest giver due south of Helga Parminter's position - Kelsior... he wants some beer for a dragon festival... The quest chain is called Third Sacrifice

2.) The orc you rescue as part of the quest - Tharuk. He's also involved in the Third Sacrifice.

On the dark side, there's the Dragon Cult quest...

3.) The quest giver - Jarofein

4.) Waton - also involved in this chain quest... Don't recall his exact location - he may not be inside the caverns. Parts of this chain take place on one of the islands.

I plan on going through quests starting in gold when I get there. Tyr Lysia should be close to complete, but I plan on comparing places pages and quests pages to make sure all the NPCs get added.

1.) Hesheth - missing 6 NPCs from the final portion of The Bloodthirsty Mercenarys quest chain...

2.) There seem to be a bunch of NPCs missing from Hissil'Ta... There are more than 3 quests in the entire city.

3.) Hisui'Sul - there are at least 2 NPCs missing here - one just to the north and one to the east... The one in the north wants to know how he's doing in trying to get people to defect from the nameless cult. The other one is a guy how got homesick and wants to go home.

• Like! 1

1.) Hesheth - missing 6 NPCs from the final portion of The Bloodthirsty Mercenarys quest chain...

2.) There seem to be a bunch of NPCs missing from Hissil'Ta... There are more than 3 quests in the entire city.

3.) Hisui'Sul - there are at least 2 NPCs missing here - one just to the north and one to the east... The one in the north wants to know how he's doing in trying to get people to defect from the nameless cult. The other one is a guy how got homesick and wants to go home.

I'm not surprised. Tyr Lysia is the most complete section.

Edited by Ysne58

Hag, awesome you made it over to the "Dark" side :lol: We've found that not having talk pages in the wiki, is probably one of the reasons why SacredWiki has kept going, even with all the changes at Ascaron. You're with great peeps here, we all love to talk and now...you're becoming one of us :poweromg:

Welcome to da Wiki

:butcher:

gogo

• Like! 1

I hope it's ok when I ask some stuff in this thread about how I can edit certain things like for instance the title bar. I see the templates edit function on the bottom left of the page when I'm in the edit screen, but I can't see nowwhere I could change the english "character classes" into the german "Charakter Klassen" ... :/

Another question is:

When I translate words which are links to another pages of the wiki, will I again be directed to pages which say that the page does not exist but can be edited?

Hi Hag!

I'm not sure how this is done, but Sneak0r will probably know the answers as he is currently translating pages too. Can you pm him with this question? I will also pm him to have a look at your questions here on this topic as well. I believe he is manually translating the page titles into German, but I'm not sure.

:)

gogo

Cool thx, that's all I needed to know for now! It's really fun for me to translate, but for now I translate the first break (Characters and Equipment) cause I really need some rest, a bit gaming and a good dose of sleep. ;) But I will keep up da good work tomorrow! :D

• Like! 1

Y0u know, I never really payed that close attention to the names...they're so alike but slightly different, when I was in the page doing tpf edits, I got mixed up tween the pages for a second.

Thanks Wolfie for note about missing npcs's... just how many are there in this game!

:lol:

gogo

added skull rock creature

sorted

clarified difference between light and shadow here -- I was unable to link to the shadow campaign page

I'm not sure why.

sorted

The Northern Hissel'Ta portal does not have it's own page. The Western Tyr Lysia one does. Should a page be made for this one>

• Like! 1

added skull rock creature
sorted
clarified difference between light and shadow here -- I was unable to link to the shadow campaign page
I'm not sure why.
sorted
The Northern Hissel'Ta portal does not have it's own page. The Western Tyr Lysia one does. Should a page be made for this one>

1.) Skull Rock - fixed a typo - msin -> main

2.) Lizurath - Missing 2 quest giving NPCs and a few involved in one of the quests.

a.) the female werewolf who wants to challenge you to a hydra hunting competition. You have to get the left, right and center tongues before she does. Her name is Dorothee - and her Alt txt is "Werewolf Dorothee" The quest is Hydra Tongues...

b.) there's a "human" who shows up after you've finished off that quest - he wants you to take out a hunting party that's decided to show up and hunt hydras.. Ironic considering you've just got done with a quest doing the exact same thing. After accepting this quest - this human and his 2 cohorts turn into werewolves and follow you out into the swamp to kill the orcs, humans and such who are hunting the rare critters.

c.) And lastly, there's the mayor of Lizurath who you report to after eliminating the hunting party.

Note: Those in B and C do not show up until the quest chain in A is complete.

3.) Marigold Fields - Dunno what the problem you were having - but it's fixed. The target page needs pictures tho...

4.) Neithu'thaz - Missing NPCs - there's the guy who gives the Haiku quest, and the one who wants to be reunited with his brothers and sisters who are having a picnic - only to find they've been T-Mutated so they gotta be killed off.. Ironically, both quests are red and do not exist on the wiki...

a.) Haiku!

b.) A Picnic in the Swamps

Thanks for catching that typo wolfie, I try to catch them all but some of em are real sneaky.

At some point I do plan to revisit all this lookin for any missing NPCs and quests, since I have played very few of them.

http://www.sacredwiki.org/index.php/Sacred_2:Marigold_Fields#Quests_.26_NPC.27s

I have just now reached the Marigold fields on the shadow side and the information was wrong, so I corrected it.

Edit: The quest name was also incorrect, and I have fixed it. I also added a note at the bottom about the next shadow path quest starting here.

Edited by Ysne58

Thanks for catching that typo wolfie, I try to catch them all but some of em are real sneaky.

At some point I do plan to revisit all this lookin for any missing NPCs and quests, since I have played very few of them.

Yeah.. it helps to have just played thru the area...

BTW.. the page that needs pics is Contrary to Recollections, not Marigold Fields...

• The title was changed to SacredWiki Back OnLine! - DarkMatters and SacredWiki Updates