Sacred Wiki - Latest Updates

Is that dragon pic at the bottom of http://www.sacredwiki.org/index.php/Sacred_2:Ice_and_Blood the origin one? looks not so good imho. Is it on the sacred 2 website? and if yes please give me the direct link to that pic, so I can have a look at it and try to improve it ^^

You don't like my little dragon gif? :o I thought he was pretty neat... he's freed from the frame, just hanging out down by the links. This is the original render if you want to make a better version:

http://www.sacredwiki.org/index.php/File:Artwork-dragon_wiretofinish.jpg :bounce:

• Like! 1

Is that dragon pic at the bottom of http://www.sacredwiki.org/index.php/Sacred_2:Ice_and_Blood the origin one? looks not so good imho. Is it on the sacred 2 website? and if yes please give me the direct link to that pic, so I can have a look at it and try to improve it ^^

You don't like my little dragon gif? :o I thought he was pretty neat... he's freed from the frame, just hanging out down by the links. This is the original render if you want to make a better version:

http://www.sacredwiki.org/index.php/File:Artwork-dragon_wiretofinish.jpg :bounce:

I think you know, what I had meant, don't you?

what do you thing about that one? I hope you see what I had meant about you pic^^

post-27777-0-74534700-1378839203.png

Edited by Sneak0r

how does the update process work? do I state my intention here and wait until local experts approve? or do I just go ahead and make the update?

I want to fix dragon mage's combat trance cooldown reduction mod.

Edited by throndar
  • Like! 1

how does the update process work? do I state my intention here and wait until local experts approve? or do I just go ahead and make the update?

Make sure you check show preview before completing any edit so you can proof read it before publishing it. Post a link to the page you change when you post about the change you made. If there is a problem gogo or schot will send you a pm.

Bravo throndar, thank you for posting here for Wiki Team!

It's as Wolfie said regarding process of edits, and it's pretty easy in fact... Wiki's really easy to correct after...if you see somethign you want to add to, or spelling errror, changes, what most peeps are doing these days for most edits is change the wiki, then come back to this topic to put up their changes, while having a cup of coffee with us on this topic :chef:

For more contentious changes that you wish to make, you can bring up the point here in this topic to discuss or in a brand new topic, either one is okay... and then the community can sound off.

Most edits to Wiki these days are good for doing Wiki first then repoting back on this topic what you've done, but if you want a review or opinion on what you want to change, all of us are here that can help.

thanks for your time on this glorious hobby

:dance:

gogo

first, I want someone to confirm that this is not related to the CM patch. I haven't found any entries in the CM update log but one can't be 100% sure. so, the change concerns the silver mod for dragon mage's combat trance:

• Experienced - Reduces the cooldown of the trance. (30s)

well, for my installation with the CM patch it is reduced to 40s, not 30s.

which brings me to another proposal: I would like to see also combat art stats for the CM patch if they are different than the original ones. what do you think about that? eternal fire comes to my mind right away

Edited by throndar
  • Like! 1

first, I want someone to confirm that this is not related to the CM patch. I haven't found any entries in the CM update log but one can't be 100% sure. so, the change concerns the silver mod for dragon mage's combat trance:

• Experienced - Reduces the cooldown of the trance. (30s)

well, for my installation with the CM patch it is reduced to 40s, not 30s.

which brings me to another proposal: I would like to see also combat art stats for the CM patch if they are different than the original ones. what do you think about that? eternal fire comes to my mind right away

Yeah I can confirm this one. The cooldown gets reduced from 60s down to 40s.

Also, the value for the Combat Trance silver mod is the same both pre- and post- CM Patch. I checked the scripts and they didn't touch it. So maybe that 30s value is simply an error.

I'm fine with adding more CM Patch info, in fact I'm all for it. I've been trying to just leave notes here and there saying when a CA is changed by the CM Patch, but specific info is always great to have.

Edited by Flix
  • Like! 1
  • The title was changed to SacredWiki Back OnLine! - DarkMatters and SacredWiki Updates