Sacred Wiki - Latest Updates

added 2 npcs -- started organizing by locations because this area is huge -- will make easier to place when we have names for places

added note about Madalga

edit: also added a note about the actual location of the graverobbers quest.

Edited by Ysne58

http://www.sacredwiki.org/index.php/Sacred_2:Central_Bengaresh_Desert#Quests_.26_NPC.27s

I've done some reorganizing of this section. I think it makes the quests eaiser to find. If people don't like it, I can always revert.

Also I hope I'm reading the name Mediator Sinir right.

attachicon.gifsacred2 2013-09-14 11-09-40-34.jpg

That font is not always easy for me to read.

Its Mediator Simir

• Like! 1

Flix, this is amazing!

I love the link work you've put into the mod section, very organized and useful. Linking to the discussions especially allows peeps to see where work is coming from.

love how you've set up concept work too:

1zexp8j.jpg

outstanding!

:)

gogo

http://www.sacredwiki.org/index.php/Sacred_2:Central_Bengaresh_Desert#Quests_.26_NPC.27s

I've done some reorganizing of this section. I think it makes the quests eaiser to find. If people don't like it, I can always revert.

Also I hope I'm reading the name Mediator Sinir right.

attachicon.gifsacred2 2013-09-14 11-09-40-34.jpg

That font is not always easy for me to read.

Nice work Cath, the re-organization makes sense to me

gogo

p.s. And you got a pic going here in DarkMatters, yee haw, beer party!

Ok what I've been working on the last few days is to add links and entries to the Game Glossary. I linked everything that I could, tweaked some definitions, and added Ice and Blood content.

Did the contrast check before and after, it's very sharp! Erris, the lady who put that initially all together would be smiling here for your work if she were here...she's actually the girl who turned my earliest avatar into a custom made piece, and did a lot of the cool writing like the bestiary class descriptions and the gui guide.

gogo

first, I want someone to confirm that this is not related to the CM patch. I haven't found any entries in the CM update log but one can't be 100% sure. so, the change concerns the silver mod for dragon mage's combat trance:

• Experienced - Reduces the cooldown of the trance. (30s)

well, for my installation with the CM patch it is reduced to 40s, not 30s.

which brings me to another proposal: I would like to see also combat art stats for the CM patch if they are different than the original ones. what do you think about that? eternal fire comes to my mind right away

I saw your edit to the wiki on the CA, nice work. Is there more places you saw that you think need changes for CM Patch?

gogo

I can always cross-check with the quest list I'm building and Flix uploaded his quest list here

As long as we get the quest name in the page I can always verify if it's CM or not as I haven't loaded the patch into my game yet. If you can do the basic page layout for quest I can eventually load pics and stuff later :)

• Like! 1

I saw your edit to the wiki on the CA, nice work. Is there more places you saw that you think need changes for CM Patch?

gogo

yep. eternal fire combat art is significantly nerfed by the CM patch. but I have to make a new dragon mage to see the exact values at level 1. I've already put multitude of runes in it with my current DM.

I constantly look in wiki as I progress through game. so when I find a specific item/value/whatever that disagrees with wiki I can update a corresponding wiki page with CM specifics.

Excellent idea!

That entire page was actually a copy/paste job from published sources from Ascaron during game release. Yes, the idea of having other races on that page to give more depth to this grouping is awesome, only thing is, as you note, the information would have to be custom-culled and then put together.

Would be original content on the Wiki though, and noone else would have this.

Bravo Flix

gogo