Sacred Wiki - Latest Updates

:) yep, but I stopped cause I have not completed the other high elf sets, Flix sent me the link to the stashes so next weekend I will upload the other two new high elf sets available to download and maybe also chaoskampf set of DM

I also was thinking in adding content about damage against enemy classes inside survival bonus. But I still dont know how it works for different chars, I guess it works like attributes

If I can get it done then we can add new gold modifiers like damage against t-mutant, demon

• Like! 1
  • 6 months later...
  • 6 months later...

DevanT249Sacred2 had sent me a pm a few days ago asking for Wiki access, and has been adding some work to the Wiki. I'd forgotten that some of the pages were still missing those magical diablogue box templates that Schot had engineered and some of the them have come to life.

http://www.sacredwiki.org/index.php/Sacred_2:The_Center_of_Power

This is indeed one of the most beautiful Wiki's in the world. Again a big thanks to the very many (hundreds?) over the years who have contributed sweat and tears!

:hugs:

gogo

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Starting today I will begin rotating fresh articles into the Featured Article section on the SacredWiki's front page (right side column).

New articles will be featured on a weekly basis. Old featured articles will be archived on this page.

I'll quote the criteria for a featured article:

"Featured articles are what SacredWiki editors believe are some of the best articles here on the wiki. These are high quality articles that set the benchmark for contributions and are very often the work of many people working together effectively to produce outstanding content that is easily readable and has great reference value. They are reviewed and assessed for content, style, completeness, and overall quality."

With those qualities in mind, the first new article I've decided to feature is Secondary Damage Effects.

This is outstanding Flix... well done

I'm so pleased you have opted to use this feature of the Wiki...I'd completely forgotten about this gem from so many years ago... a terrific platform to showcase all the hard work that's gone into the mod and show the globe where you and and your colleague modders have taken this game today.

Sacred 2 2016 Redux Diablo Style...

Bravo Friend!

:gogo:

gogo

• Like! 1

I'm so pleased you have opted to use this feature of the Wiki...I'd completely forgotten about this gem from so many years ago... a terrific platform to showcase all the hard work that's gone into the mod and show the globe where you and and your colleague modders have taken this game today.

Bravo Friend!

Thanks. I'll probably stick with the mainstream vanilla Sacred 2 content for the Featured Articles section, such as Secondary Damage Effects. At least for a while. The idea being that the section has essentially never been used and there is lots of good content on the Wiki that's not necessarily right on the surface. Articles like that would be useful for any gameplay, with or without mods.

I do plan to plaster the front page with more upfront content about the D2F mod, probably in the news section. Bump the Sacred 3 vids on the down the pipe and wash the taste out of our mouths.

• Like! 1

Bravo Friend!

Thanks. I'll probably stick with the mainstream vanilla Sacred 2 content for the Featured Articles section, such as Secondary Damage Effects. At least for a while. The idea being that the section has essentially never been used and there is lots of good content on the Wiki that's not necessarily right on the surface. Articles like that would be useful for any gameplay, with or without mods.

I do plan to plaster the front page with more upfront content about the D2F mod, probably in the news section. Bump the Sacred 3 vids on the down the pipe and wash the taste out of our mouths.

Great idea to forward face the newest content for the mod wherever visible. The Fallen is exciting, and will be a delight for players first in Ancaria to then step through into the portal of Moddification into Darkest Diablo...Sacred's lost and aged progenitor, come to life with teeth

:oooo:

gogo

• 4 weeks later...

Another batch of CM Patch sets finished!

Dryad:

Remnants of Glaurung

The Wild Cat

Dragon Mage:

Auspicious Powers

Chaoskampf

Kha-Beleth's Sovereignty

Draco's Garments of Mutation

Hard to believe the 3 year anniversary of my very first mod "Flix's Dragon Mage Sets" has just passed. Seems like yesterday I was compiling all the lore about dragons I could find and working out the new set names and bonuses. :)

I know! I was just actually thinking about how fast the years have gone by ever since you starting helming the project. I was just looking at the pages Flix, I think sets have always been a part of the huge draw of goodies in this game, and these extra warez make the rewards rewarding (when they drop! :D)

Thanks for locomotivating all this content up, right during the holidays too!

:hugs:

gogo

• Like! 1

Another batch of CM Patch sets finished.

Shadow Warrior:

Doom Guard Armor

Seraphim:

Genesis Siderea

Impressions of Sophia

Inquisitor:

Disgraced Gods

The Judicator

Up early this morning doing some work online...and have just fallen into doing some reading of these set pages while drinking up some coffee ad enjoying last day of weekend. Have to say to anyone out there reading this, probably one of the most enjoyable parts of Set pages besides the tables listing all the superpowers and blingy pix is the part of page called " About the Sets" ...I've always found that this kind of critique info, what stuff looks, feels and acts like is rare, mostly because it's facts laid out for enjoyment and to get a preview of what the point of using the set will accomplish...these are great reads.

:)

gogo

• Like! 1

Up early this morning doing some work online...and have just fallen into doing some reading of these set pages while drinking up some coffee ad enjoying last day of weekend. Have to say to anyone out there reading this, probably one of the most enjoyable parts of Set pages besides the tables listing all the superpowers and blingy pix is the part of page called " About the Sets" ...I've always found that this kind of critique info, what stuff looks, feels and acts like is rare, mostly because it's facts laid out for enjoyment and to get a preview of what the point of using the set will accomplish...these are great reads.

That's my favorite part of writing these pages. The rest is just mechanical recording. Plus since I was involved in the creation of most of these sets it's nice to share insight into how and why these sets are the way they are.

There's room for even more contributions from other players. There's a "Recommended Pieces" section on each set page where editors can talk about which set pieces are the best and why.