Sacred Wiki - Latest Updates

Quests are a section that has a lot of holes. The creators decided to add a thousand quests. Thanks for helping fill them in. It's a lot of work making a quest page.

The formatting is a little off. Would you mind if I made some changes tonight and then you could compare the revision to see how to make the changes?

You can look at a quest page like this as an example.

of course,change it please.

oh,I guess I was inspired from the wrong page.I'm bookmarking this page.

How do you make the borders for those pictures?

Ok I made a few edits: http://www.sacredwiki.org/index.php/Sacred_2:The_Dream_Vampire

Frames are done like so: {{S2frame|[[File:Name.jpg|500px]]|right}} for instance. For Ice and Blood content, use "IBframe" instead, and for CM Patch content, use "CMframe".

it looks much better now,great work!

after asking you I discovered it,it is "Sacred 2 frame to put around videos and images" box right?

• 1 month later...

I know about spells txt, surehit parameter, but there are not any CA, which are used by creatures and use surehit.

Temple Guardian double-hit CA can be used by them?

bla-bla-bla

It's a "Zeal Hit" like Magic Coup with a big boost to base attack and attack %. There are very few melee Combat Arts used by generic enemies, so it's probably this one. I don't know what "enemy_whit_harterschlag" translates to in English.

It could also be "enemy_whit_attacke" which seems to have the same properties, or "enemy_whit_giftschlag" which is the same except it adds base poison damage. Additionally there is "enemy_whit_verlangsamen" which debuffs your attack speed, and "enemy_whit_zerfetzen" which adds a high chance for open wounds.

I searched through spells.txt and I found NO enemy spells that had a doublehit spell token. I also searched through creatures.txt to see what combat arts Orc champions had, and I only found the ones I listed above. Sorry I couldn't be of more help.

Are you going to start adding enemy spells to the Wiki? That's something that's been on my to-do list for a long time, I've just never gotten around to doing it.

You are fully right here. I tested this CAs, they are all works as you said.

But these CAs always inflict double-hit, seriously. And, when they are blocked\reflected\evaded, both two strikes are ignored.

These CAs have incredible amount of attack value, it is really impossible to evade them, using simple defence value.

Thank you :agreed:

Edited by mibbs
  • Like! 1

Hi all, sorry for my english

Playing the game many years, I notice the strange melee Combat Art which is used by some human-like creatures (highelf-assassins, orc champions for example)

Some enemies in the game use double hit attack, which ALWAYS inflicts 120% damage of initial value. This attack ignores defense value (any, though millions), ignores the chance to evade %. However, it can be reflected or blocked (TWO strikes, both strikes are always reflected/blocked)

They use it every n seconds, as though it had to be recharged, with about 8 sec reg time at silver / 3 sec at niobium.

200 level character , about 30 000 of DefVal, defence stance (holding `shift`) - I see *miss-miss-miss-succesful double hit-miss-miss-miss-succesful double hit*

What is it?

I love reading about this

It's like we got to see something new and marvelous about this game...still possible after all these years?

Go Sacred 2!

:)

gogo

Are you going to start adding enemy spells to the Wiki? That's something that's been on my to-do list for a long time, I've just never gotten around to doing it.

Wow, flix, I never thought of this! I keep thinking the documentation is good on this game after all the work, but it just seems like there's always more that's out there to be done!

:lol:

gogo

• 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone!

Schot actually saw this display error this morning, and was doing some trouble shooting with caching. So far, we can see the wiki when we're not logged in, but the moment we are, it's not seeable

Anyone with ideas please post?

Schot's looking at issue as well

:)

gogo

• Like! 1

There's of course the obious 'revert what you did last'.

But if you didn't change anything, I got no experience with the backend of wikis.

Edit: here in the forum, I have problems displaying icon_share.png but I see it just fine if I 'open image in new tab'. May be related... or not.

Edit 2: never mind the icon_share.png, works just fine in another browser.

Edited by rm3000
  • Like! 1

Yes, confirmed. I just logged in to replace a missing imageshack picture and when I logged in all page content vanished. I thought I'd somehow wiped the page at first, but then I saw that the code was still present when I went to re-edit my "mistake."

Yikes. Do I need to bust out my "fix it fix it fix it!" Futurama gif?

Send out the call Flix!

:superman:

gogo

lol Flix. Iiiii remember that lil gif, hehe. It's looking like our host may have upgraded our server php causing the PCRE part of php to fall out of compatablility with the wiki. Looks like a mediawiki update is the simplest solution so I'll give that a go this weekend. :)

Strange that this just happened out of the blue like this. Thanx for posting guys!

• Like! 1

It's looking like our host may have upgraded our server php causing the PCRE part of php to fall out of compatablility with the wiki. [...] Strange that this just happened out of the blue like this.

That's what you get with all those updates, patches and stuff. Especially the automatic ones. I don't mind bugfixes, but sometimes you get shot in the foot and that's increasingly annoying.

[...] I'll give that a go this weekend.

\o/

Do I hear... not sure... ah yes, it's definitely theme_-_indiana_jones.mp3 - a friend of mine did that all the time back when we were doing PvP, iirc he used for lyrics: to the rescue, I'll be there, to the rescue I am here right now!

It's looking like our host may have upgraded our server php causing the PCRE part of php to fall out of compatablility with the wiki.

:4rofl:

That's why I never do net processing - if it doesn't work, the problem is usually something VERY stupid... with a complicated unfathomable solution.