Schot

Sacred Wiki - Latest Updates

Flix    2,934

Thank you Flix, for all of your hard work. It, and its most commendable quality, is greatly appreciated by me and, I am certain, the community of DarkMatters as well.

Thanks Steve. It's part love, part obsession. Just as much as I like contributing, I'm also compelled to fix the errors and missing content.

Inquisitor sets are renewed:

Deylen's Power

Ilgard's Judgment

Saraki's Path to the Netherworld

Kuan's Verdict

Insignia of Balefullness

Determined Justice

Drapes of Catharsis

Dreadbringer

I fixed red links galore. Some of the stat pics I hate to replace because they were still good quality, but many had woefully outdated/incorrect info from early versions of Fallen Angel. The sets are now updated to the latest game version.

• Like 3

Flix    2,934

Temple Guardian sets are renewed:

Combat Modules CC10

T-Energy Modules

Technical Modules

Cybernetic Tormentor

Guardians of Light

Guardians of Shadows

Lumen's Servants

XTM-2174

I also had to re-renew some of the aspect sets for the Dryad and High Elf, because I didn't realize just how much the modifiers and sockets on many items had changed after patches and the expansion:

Daerwain's Revenge

Detheya's Agility

Leaves and Twigs

Celdrahil's pandemonium

Faladal's Blizzard

Ascaron got a lot more generous with sockets as the game was patched. Pretty every piece in the aspect sets has 1 silver and 1 gold socket nowadays.

• Like 2

Flix    2,934

Making pretty good time moving through all the sets. Shadow Warrior sets are renewed.

Lucreti's Stars

Armantin's Legacy

Denderan's Tactical Genius

Cold Grave

Eternal Silence

Infernal Torment

Executioner's Aids

Ravok's Renaissance

Bergonix' Judge

How I've decided to handle the differences between Fallen Angel and Ice & Blood is to have pictures of both versions of the item stats.

So if you look on the page for Lucreti's Prowess, for example you can see both the new and the old pictures:

Lucretis%27_comet_tail.pnglucretibelt.gif

The old pics would still be relevant for console players, who wouldn't be able to install the expansion and the newer patches.

Also grabbed and uploaded some in-game shots of some mini-sets that were missing:

Ravok's Renaissance Glyphs of Torment

Ravok%27s_renaissance.jpgGlyphs_of_torment.jpg

• Like 2

Flix    2,934

Final batch of sets are renewed.

Seraphim:

Endijian's Artifacts
Niokaste's Blade Dance
Revelation of the Seraphim
Heavenly Justice
Illuminated Skies
Infinite Revenge
Nikotaste's Arguments
Origin of the Seraish
Sofia's Benevolence
Twilight Of The Gods

This about wraps up the item database rejuvenation project. There's always room for improvement and more commentary and details, but I really can't see any weak spots. I think SacredWiki has to have some of the most comprehensive and polished info of any game wiki on the web, period.

• Like 2

Hooyaah    1,081

Seraphim:

Endijian's Artifacts

Niokaste's Blade Dance

Heavenly Justice

Illuminated Skies

Infinite Revenge

Nikotaste's Arguments

Origin of the Seraish

Sofia's Benevolence

Twilight Of The Gods

This about wraps up the item database rejuvenation project. There's always room for improvement and more commentary and details, but I really can't see any weak spots. I think SacredWiki has to have some of the most comprehensive and polished info of any game wiki on the web, period.

Great job Ben! I concur with your assessment of the SacredWiki.

:drool::thumbsup::agreed::yay::bow::resp::drinks:

• Like 1

gogoblender    1,485

Seraphim:

Endijian's Artifacts

Niokaste's Blade Dance

Heavenly Justice

Illuminated Skies

Infinite Revenge

Nikotaste's Arguments

Origin of the Seraish

Sofia's Benevolence

Twilight Of The Gods

Love this Flix!

Just getting in from work and sitting down to some cups tea sugar bread and chilling time..

I cant get over what a difference all the new pix and the rejuvenation is doing!

I can't imagine how much players must love getting this game and then finding out there's a whole treasure trove of wiki goodness available to them...its almost like another game

:)

gogo

• Like 2

Androdion    211

What's the deal with the Denderan's Reserve bug we've noticed (the one where it had a bonus to Exalted Warrior)? I know you said you corrected it with the Diablo Mod, but what about vanilla I&B? Shouldn't you leave a note about the bug on the Wiki page for the set?

Flix    2,934

What's the deal with the Denderan's Reserve bug we've noticed (the one where it had a bonus to Exalted Warrior)? I know you said you corrected it with the Diablo Mod, but what about vanilla Ice and Blood? Shouldn't you leave a note about the bug on the Wiki page for the set?

Thanks. I reminded myself like 10 times to add that to the page.

Here's how the page for Denderan's Reserve reads now:

• In Ice & Blood, this item had its Concentration bonus replaced with Exalted Warrior Focus. This was certainly a bug, because set items in Sacred 2 do not normally have modifiers for other characters on them. Since this modifier is invisible for most players, the bug was not caught and as of Community Patch 1.50 it remains unfixed.

The main set page has a similar note under "About the Set".

• Like 3

gogoblender    1,485

What's the deal with the Denderan's Reserve bug we've noticed (the one where it had a bonus to Exalted Warrior)? I know you said you corrected it with the Diablo Mod, but what about vanilla Ice and Blood? Shouldn't you leave a note about the bug on the Wiki page for the set?

Thanks. I reminded myself like 10 times to add that to the page.

Here's how the page for Denderan's Reserve reads now:

• In Ice & Blood, this item had its Concentration bonus replaced with Exalted Warrior Focus. This was certainly a bug, because set items in Sacred 2 do not normally have modifiers for other characters on them. Since this modifier is invisible for most players, the bug was not caught and as of Community Patch 1.50 it remains unfixed.

The main set page has a similar note under "About the Set".

Thanks for the elucidatory edit Flix!

gogo

• Like 1

Hooyaah    1,081

A new Star Wars Easter Egg was discovered in the Thylysium Senate, so I added "Senator Palpatine" to the appropriate page on the Wiki.

• Like 2

gogoblender    1,485

A new Star Wars Easter Egg was discovered in the Thylysium Senate, so I added "Senator Palpatine" to the appropriate page on the Wiki.

Awesome Hooyaah! I added the pic and referenced the information with a link back to your post here on this topic in DarkMatters.

Booyah!

:gogo:

gogo

• Like 1

Hooyaah    1,081

I added yet another new Easter Egg (this time from Warcraft) Princess Laurena for the Wiki.

• Like 2

gogoblender    1,485

I added yet another new Easter Egg (this time from Warcraft) Princess Laurena for the Wiki.

Nice Easter Egg, Hooyaah, Eggs still being found a decade after release is wonderful

Good write up you put in the Wiki as well ... got the pix up too!!

gogo

• Like 1

gogoblender    1,485
6 minutes ago, Androdion said:

Greetings.

Added a note to Ancient Bark about its appearance, as the question arose while we were testing buffs for the CM Patch.

http://www.sacredwiki.org/index.php/Sacred_2:Ancient_Bark#Gallery

Excellent, thanks Androdion, you got the hang of it. I just added a link to the word CM Patch... wiki editing is still fun after all these years.

gogo