Schot

Sacred Wiki - Latest Updates

gogoblender    1,596
On 12/30/2017 at 10:06 PM, Flix said:

I added the CM patch 1.60 notes to the wiki:

http://www.sacredwiki.org/index.php/Sacred_2:Community_Patch_Changelog

Updated several Combat Art pages for CM 1.60:

Also updated the Skills page (and individual character pages) with the availability of all the General Skills to all characters.

Horse page notes that the non-functioning run speed bonus is replaced and the player can now use buffs on horseback.

Combos page now notes that the Dragon Mage is no longer afflicted with the bug that wouldn't let him remove CA's from combos.

Damage Over Time pages are updated for those damage types that were missing their VFX until now:

Temple Guardian Battery has some important notes.  I quote one here because I don't think it's been discussed much before now:

"Damage Converters (Chunk of Lava, Magic Pearl, etc.) socketed into the battery will convert the damage of ALL weapons and combat arts.  This can be a powerful tool for customizing damage output in a way that no other character can. However, the player should take care that they're not unintentionally changing the expected damage types on their combat arts. The player should only socket damage converters into Batteries if they want to convert the damage of every attack and spell!"

Thanks for the massive update.  I know it's hard work with keeping it organized and updated, I'm greatful you put in all this time Flix. Thanks

:)

gog0

• Like 1

gogoblender    1,596
6 minutes ago, Androdion said:

Hey guys.

I've finished Epic Office for the first time since 1.60 came out and there are some differences in the quest's behaviour, hence I've updated the Wiki page:

http://www.sacredwiki.org/index.php/Sacred_2:Epic_Office_Quest

I just read and was going to post about your updates. 

Always amazes me with how much work went into this massively 'epic" quest... just seeing all the names on that page.... 

nostalgia^^

Thanks Androdion!

:thumbsup:

gogo

• Like 1

wulfgardt    8

Thankyou for taking the time to keep the wiki updated,a great help to a returning player like myself. reinstalled sacred 2 yesterday with cm patch and thought why not install sacred 1 as well today,thanks guys much appreciated.

Edited by wulfgardt
  • Thanks 1

Androdion    307

To be honest sometimes I could do a tiny bit more, but I get a bit lazy and keep playing instead of writing. :P

Thanks for the kind words. The community is alive, long live the community!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Hooyaah    1,435
1 hour ago, Androdion said:

To be honest sometimes I could do a tiny bit more, but I get a bit lazy and keep playing instead of writing. :P

Thanks for the kind words. The community is alive, long live the community!

Androdion, I wish to echo Wolfgart's sentiment because I truly appreciate the work. Working on the Sacred Wiki is mostly a thankless, daunting, and never-ending task. There are so many things that need updating, not to mention the countless quests that remain undocumented. One in particular is the second one featuring "Sad Simon." One only has to interact with him about sixty times to complete the quest and including each quote that he makes would be daunting indeed. I suggest that you get right to that one first my good friend, as it might keep you busy for a while. :agreed:

Seriously, thank you for all the hard work sir.

• Like 1

Androdion    307

Oh, I remember that quest... And the page is, well, blank... :nono:

I'm not sure I accept that challenge! :whistle:

• Haha 2

Hooyaah    1,435

I added a button to download the three colors and numerous levels of the High Elf's Standard Diamond Suits of Armor that are now available in the Download Section and one for Frozen Gems, as it had no download button either.

gogoblender    1,596
25 minutes ago, Hooyaah said:

I added a button to download the three colors and numerous levels of the High Elf's Standard Diamond Suits of Armor that are now available in the Download Section and one for Frozen Gems, as it had no download button either.

I just saw Hooyah, thanks for the edits and the sparkling new shineys

:D

gogo