Sacred Wiki - Latest Updates

Nice!

zomgod, lol... realized I never watched them before!

:4rofl:

Flix, what do you think about this kind of content being added into the synopsis page of the wiki. That entire story write up is supposed to be rife with links to quests and the specific monsters in the wiki, to kind of "illustrate" the synopsis...our very own story book so to speak.

think videos like this would have a place?

Noticed you did BOTH light and dark as well!

:bounce:

gogo

• Like! 1

Flix, what do you think about this kind of content being added into the synopsis page of the wiki. That entire story write up is supposed to be rife with links to quests and the specific monsters in the wiki, to kind of "illustrate" the synopsis...our very own story book so to speak.

think videos like this would have a place?

Funny I was going to ask YOU the exact same question. I'll add the path synopsis pages to my list.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Seraphim Combat Arts are done! That took a while. I did all fifteen Combat Art pages plus I updated the three Aspect pages. Also added some links to the main Seraphim CA page. Here are just a few examples:

Dashing Alacrity

Baneful Smite

Divine Protection

Exalted Warrior

I added the innate, level 1 abilties of each CA, the skills and attributes that affect them, explanation of what the modifications do, a few images to the galleries, and tons of links to all the appropriate pages. Also formatted the video so it no longer monopolizes a large column of blank space all the way down the right side of the page, crunching all the text to the left.

Some could still use some pros/cons and usage info, I just haven't played enough with the Seraphim to give that kind of advice though.

The other 6 characters will get the same treatment to their Combat Arts in the coming days (weeks? months?).

• Like! 1

I really like the work you did with the Exalted Warrior Aspect. You have thought it out from a needy gamer's view, and connected everything having to do with aspect on that page, to help them shop for opportunities. The philosophy of this idea is good

:)

gogo

Well it's been 80 days straight that I've been working on the Wiki (not counting like 3 things I did in 2012), pretty much every single day, and I'm ready for a break. Just hit me all of a sudden. Feel like I should do something else with my free time for a while. I'm not leaving the community or anything, just not working on SacredWiki for...however long, until I feel like doing it again. Anything that I've just immediately finished, like the Flag stuff, I'll still adjust if anything needs adjusting. Everything that's on my list, I still intend to do, Combat Arts, Set Items, Regions and Places, little miscellaneous things...but just not now.

• Like! 1

Well it's been 80 days straight that I've been working on the Wiki (not counting like 3 things I did in 2012), pretty much every single day, and I'm ready for a break. Just hit me all of a sudden. Feel like I should do something else with my free time for a while. I'm not leaving the community or anything, just not working on SacredWiki for...however long, until I feel like doing it again. Anything that I've just immediately finished, like the Flag stuff, I'll still adjust if anything needs adjusting. Everything that's on my list, I still intend to do, Combat Arts, Set Items, Regions and Places, little miscellaneous things...but just not now.

An amazingly well-deserved vacation Flix!

We're not insured for burnouts on the premises, so... to the sunny lands with you sir!

*forces struggling Flix into a plane with unlocked alcohol cabinet to destinations unknown*

Hope this redoubt has palm trees, cooked crab and golden, shiny sands for you

:gogo:

gogo

• Like! 1

Schot, did I read correctly... I was just looking at the effects of your new power diet for data on the Wiki... did we just lose some serious gig poundaage off the data stored?

Yee Haw Schot!

gogo

Oh yes! I've had the wiki on the treadmill day and night. It's gone from about 9.8 Giga-pounds to a trim 6.5! :dance2: I had to use all kinds of tricks to keep it running on that treadmill. I especially like the most recent trick of disguising that new dialog template as chocolatey scrumptious dialog images that the wiki loves to chow down on. :D

• 2 weeks later...

Looking good. I'm working on some Skyrim testing and hoping this vertigo goes away soon.

Are you guys gonna take down the old dialogue boxes once all the quests are typed in. I'm hoping I can help with that in a couple of weeks. Typing that dialogue into boxes that is.

Edited by Ysne58
  • Like! 1

Yah, I'm leaving them in so that when Schot gets back from Vacation, he can delete all the old pix from the database.

And heck yeah, always room for anyone interested in typing out these boxes!

gogo

• The title was changed to SacredWiki Back OnLine! - DarkMatters and SacredWiki Updates