Sacred Wiki - Latest Updates

Great job. How much have you finished with the dialogues, and how much is left?

The Ship captain is one of the unsung heroes of Ancaria. :pirate: I thought it was neat that the ports had little in-game descriptions, so I started to add them to the list. I also thought I could make a list of the Airship captains' locations in the expansion areas.

There have been two very helpful resources in sorting through all the details and secrets of the Combat Arts:

Sacred 2 Combat Art Modifications Revealed

Sacred 2:Tokens

I'm basically building on the great work of these intrepid explorers.

Edited by Flix
  • Like! 1

Great job. How much have you finished with the dialogues, and how much is left?

The Ship captain is one of the unsung heroes of Ancaria. :pirate: I thought it was neat that the ports had little in-game descriptions, so I started to add them to the list. I also thought I could make a list of the Airship captains' locations in the expansion areas.

There have been two very helpful resources in sorting through all the details and secrets of the Combat Arts:

Sacred 2 Combat Art Modifications Revealed

Sacred 2:Tokens

I'm basically building on the great work of these intrepid explorers.

ah ha, yes!

There is a valorosness about "ship captain" ... liked what it represents, travel, freedom and security for the voyage.

Yes, as you say, an unsung hero :thumbsup:

lol, intrepid explorers...yes! There's some phomenal documentation that's been put up on Wiki and the forums, some great math, and the heart that comes along with it.

Today's been a good, sunny day, and the morale is high... I was able to get a few more of these evil writeouts done. As long as I keep in my head that it's a minimum of three a day, I feel like my "contract" for the job is met...and everything I do on top of that is bonus.

Got drawn into the ice and blood huge, long-drawn out quest. There's a kind of epicness to it, that that entire area transformed by this battle tween husband and wife... couldn't but giggle at the memory of that amazing movie War of the Roses, one of my favorites.

And...today's offerings:

Cleansed Blood‎;

Buried Treasures‎;

Bleeding Garema‎;

Weird Client

The History of the Battle‎;

Attack from the Mist‎;

Explanations‎;

Down‎;

:Final Destination II‎;

Adventurers‎;

Focused Magic‎;

Down‎;

:)

gogo

p.s. Thanks ysne for the morale! :superman:

• Like! 1

Regarding how many left, sorry Flix, just noted that... a couple hundred me thinks.. lol at three a day I calculated six months for this project to finish, but with some "bonus" thrown in, it may go faster.

There's six hundred or so in the game, maybe I've done close to a hundred?

gogo

I learned something new about Ruinous Onslaught today. I had previously noticed it was like the Horse's Charge, in that it lasts as long you keep running. Considering all the powerful defensive mods it gives the player, I added it under Temporary Buffs on the Wiki, but Schot quickly moved it to the bottom of the page and added a note saying that while it was kind of like a buff, it doesn't last long enough to really function as one.

"That's weird," I thought. One of us had to be wrong. But nope, we were both right! Did you ever notice this little bit of text from the Hellhound's official description?

"When the Shadow Warrior rides the Hellhound, it is able to adopt some of the fighting skills of the Shadow Warrior very effectively. It will attack with bites and kicks, and ‘Ruinous Onslaught’ will become far more devastating from atop the Hellhound."

On foot, Ruinous Onslaught only lasts about 5 seconds. However, mounted on the Hellhound, it has an UNLIMITED duration, so long as you keep up the charge. If you mod it right, you can have 60% damage mitigation, defensive bonus, and increased run speed, for an unlimited amount of time. You can't use it while attacking of course, because once you stop moving it turns off, but you can fire it back up again as soon as you need to move. Mounted, it's the ultimate defensive escape/exploration temporary buff!

So I updated the aforementioned pages to reflect that. Pretty neat, huh?

• Like! 1

I learned something new about Ruinous Onslaught today. I had previously noticed it was like the Horse's Charge, in that it lasts as long you keep running. Considering all the powerful defensive mods it gives the player, I added it under Temporary Buffs on the Wiki, but Schot quickly moved it to the bottom of the page and added a note saying that while it was kind of like a buff, it doesn't last long enough to really function as one.

"That's weird," I thought. One of us had to be wrong. But nope, we were both right! Did you ever notice this little bit of text from the Hellhound's official description?

"When the Shadow Warrior rides the Hellhound, it is able to adopt some of the fighting skills of the Shadow Warrior very effectively. It will attack with bites and kicks, and ‘Ruinous Onslaught’ will become far more devastating from atop the Hellhound."

On foot, Ruinous Onslaught only lasts about 5 seconds. However, mounted on the Hellhound, it has an UNLIMITED duration, so long as you keep up the charge. If you mod it right, you can have 60% damage mitigation, defensive bonus, and increased run speed, for an unlimited amount of time. You can't use it while attacking of course, because once you stop moving it turns off, but you can fire it back up again as soon as you need to move. Mounted, it's the ultimate defensive escape/exploration temporary buff!

So I updated the aforementioned pages to reflect that. Pretty neat, huh?

An amazing find!

to find a treasure, and something so dramatic as an unlimted power up, maybe I'll be so lucky in my quest dialogues these days.

I'd always wondered about those mount descriptions. Had always wondered whey didn't they just do more "obvious " differences in CA execution or play, but everyone kept saying that there was bugs and unfinished coding involved.

gogo

Ah me eyes! Gogo your update is so awesome it's blinding!

Alright Shadow Warrior Combat Arts are done! And more Lore secrets revealed!

Death Warrior Malevolent Champion Astral Lord

Unusual Effects of Tactics Lore:

Demonic Blow - Increases "Life Leech" damage

Grim Resilience - Increases the hitpoint bonus and the hitpoint regeneration from the "Rejuvenation" mod

Frenzied Rampage - Increases the life leech damage of the "Vampire" modification

Augmenting Guidon - Increases the hitpoint regeneration of the "Healing" modification

Unusual Effects of Astral Lord Lore:

Rallied Souls - Increases the minions' armor bonus from the "Armament" mod

Shadow Veil - Increases the stealth value

I suspect I will have even more to add to Tactics Lore when I get to the Dryad, Inquisitor, and TG.

That's all from me for a few days as I've got pressing RL concerns.

• Like! 1

I love the uncovered effects

In fact, all the attention to the wiki makes this game a prize for anyone looking for one of the greatest easter egg games out there, almost no other stand up can beat it as a value picki

nice work flix!

hahha, sorry about those strange links...I'm trying SO hard to make Chrome browser work for me, and the copy paste it just issued with those links form the Wiki turned out rather radioactive

:4rofl:

gogo

I love seeing the wiki grow!

There's been a whole lot of interest in the game lately this year, and great projects and work going up, Ysne, thanks for the cheer boost, everyone loves working with friends

gogo

I'm still planning to get back to more wiki updating myself, as well as back into the game. I keep getting sidetracked. In the meantime, I'll gladly keep cheering everyone on.

• Like! 1

and popcorn... extra butter please!

Here's the daily dose of dialogue boxes, this was all of them from the undead legionaires quest, yay!

The Search for Clues‎;

:The Old Records‎;

Identifying the Undead‎;

Immediate Action‎;

Message to the High Council‎;

Defending Clearview‎;

Journey to Clearview‎;

Getting the Plan of Action Approved

The General‎;

whew!

gogo

I took a look at some of the quests yesterday. I was having a hard time figuring out what's been done and what hasn't. This new dialogue ability will make it possible for me to do more with adding undocumented quests.

Good work gogo.

Oh yeah!

In fact ysne, the hardest part right now is actually typing out the words from the boxes into the actual page

if you don't want to work with the code but just want to help with typing, you can just add the typed out lines to the sacredwiki page, and one day I or someone else can come along and add the box code and portrait pix

it's ez enuff for me to copy paste what someone else has typed out in advance into the box code

gogo

I love those quests in the Human Realm, I guess because the medieval stuff reminds me of Sacred 1.

I'm still planning to get back to more wiki updating myself, as well as back into the game. I keep getting sidetracked. In the meantime, I'll gladly keep cheering everyone on.

:hugs:

Oh yeah!

In fact ysne, the hardest part right now is actually typing out the words from the boxes into the actual page

if you don't want to work with the code but just want to help with typing, you can just add the typed out lines to the sacredwiki page, and one day I or someone else can come along and add the box code and portrait pix

it's ez enuff for me to copy paste what someone else has typed out in advance into the box code

gogo

I may just do that. It looks like Knuckles is using that dialogue box to good effect too.

Inquisitor Combat Arts are done! I can't take much credit for how fleshed out many of these pages are, they were already like that thanks to previous workers who put in massive amounts of useful text on some of them. I filled in links and innate abilities and whatever else I could think of. I also added pictures to the galleries. I added pictures to a lot of the other character's CA galleries too. I think Mystix was taking pictures of his TV screen to get some of those older shots.

I got side-tracked because when I was taking pics of my Inquisitor I inadvertantly got pics of other things like Life Leech and Magic DoT effects, so I ended up going on those pages and changing around a few things there too.

Gruesome Inquisition Astute Supremacy Nefarious Netherworld

Unusual effects of the Lore skills were almost non-existent for the Inquisitor. The only thing notable was Life Leech, which I'm starting to think isn't unusual at all, since after all, it's a type of damage, and it's improved for every single CA that has it. But anyway here's the list:

Tactics Lore:

Ruthless Mutilation - increases Life Leech damage from the "Dolor" mod

Callous Execution - increases Life Leech damage from the "Draw Life" mod

Astute Supremacy Lore:

Levin Array - increases life leech damage from "Steal Life" mod

Nefarious Netherworld Lore:

No unusual effects on any CA's

Ninjaquisitor! Seriously, check out some of the pics for Ruthless Mutilation and Callous Execution, I never realized how cool he looked sometimes!

Ruthless_mutilation_00.jpg

• Like! 1

I love it!

U did a good job with elevating the INquisitor, hiis effects in action are still great to see. Was looking at all the edits goin up, the pages look good.

And... our daily dose of quests are here to go as well with the dialogue boxes.. with just a few minutes before 12 here !

and Olms to Round it Off

:I hope you're fine!

Spider Silk Bags

:Muck Soup

:Renik the Priest

gogo