Sacred Wiki - Latest Updates

It is really nice to come back, see a detail like the missing info for that Undead Legion and just be able to add it in myself. I was really glad to see that I still have the access to be able to that.

Dragon Sea Islands section now all Blue . Remind me never to get inventive ever again. I decided to make a map with directions on how to get thru the maze. Unfortunately I could not get one screenshot of the whole maze and ended up needing to merge 6 pics/layers into one photo. Finally figured out how to use Gimp to do it. Only 3-4 hrs lol. I'm gonna get a real tall stiff glass of whiskey now :drunkards:

Dragon Sea Islands section now all Blue . Remind me never to get inventive ever again. I decided to make a map with directions on how to get thru the maze. Unfortunately I could not get one screenshot of the whole maze and ended up needing to merge 6 pics/layers into one photo. Finally figured out how to use Gimp to do it. Only 3-4 hrs lol. I'm gonna get a real tall stiff glass of whiskey now :drunkards:

Wow! That will really be helpful, I'm on that part of my guide for the Empty Office quest. I get really lost down there.

Wow! That will really be helpful, I'm on that part of my guide for the Empty Office quest. I get really lost down there.

That tall stiff glass of whiskey would help me a lot too. icon4.gif Oh and that map would really be great too. lol

I am going to need to go back through and check the links. I noticed that there were quite a few missing. I also need to double check that I linked everything that I added in new content.

I am adding the new ones as I find them and will go back and get the rest over time.

Simon Voelker is actually in a mine. The heading says that he can be found in a cave. I am not sure how to edit that part of the page.

Edited by Ysne58

If you click on the the icon on the map for him, the word cave is in the description contained in the cartoon thingy that pops up.

Annett Boelke hadn't had anything done on her page. I did put in the description on how to find her. There are several others that don't have any kind of formatting, including the two from Skook's corner.

Edited by Ysne58

I have proof-read all the employees through Clearview. I do not remember how to add templates on pages that haven't been started yet. I'm not perfect at proof-reading, but hopefully I have caught everything.

Ysne if you could give me a link or name for one of the pages that haven't been started yet, I could probably whip up a template for you on that page. I normally save a blank template on notepad or wordpad and then copy and paste. If you need new pages added, I can help there too :D

Annett Boelke and The Boathouse quest are the two on my current list that need templates.

The monster boss that Ralph Roder is standing next to needs to be added to the wiki map.

Edited by Ysne58

here's a blank template for the Ascaron Employees

{{Languages}}

__NOTOC__

{{S2frame|[http://www.sacredwiki.org/images/Sacred_2/Employee%20Pics/employee file name.jpg http://www.sacredwiki.org/images/Sacred_2/Employee%20Pics/th_employee file name.jpg]}}

{{PAGENAME}} is one of the Ascaron employees that have to be contacted in the [[sacred 2:Something Wonderful|Something Wonderful]] quest.

Type in location and travel directions here
==== Location ====
* {{PAGENAME}} can be located near [[sacred2:Place Location|Place Location]]

* [http://www.sacredwiki.org/index.php5/Sacred_2:Ice_%26_Blood_Map Locate {{PAGENAME}} on the Sacred 2 Map of Ancaria]

==== Quests ====
* {{PAGENAME}} is involved in [[sacred 2:Something Wonderful|Something Wonderful]] quest

==== Notes ====
* {{PAGENAME}} is one of the Ascaron employees that are scattered throughout Ancaria.

[[Category:Sacred 2 NPC]]
[[Category:Sacred 2 Ascaron Employee]]

If new pics are added to the wiki, they now are uploaded directly to the wiki server so the the pic link code would be this instead

{{S2frame|[[image:pic name.jpg|500px]]}}

Notice you only need the picture name itself and not the path

I've edited the Anett Bolke page but left the original text/pics on the bottom. Feel free to clean-up any text that I put in :D And working on the Boathouse page. I'm currently starting work on the Jungle pics so maybe I can fill this quest in as I do Na'Fain

Edit: I've placed the quest template in for The Boathouse quest. Hopefully I'll fill it in by the end of next week

Cool Knuckles. I'm just adding the info on the jungle area and Na'Fian to my thread in the quest forum.

I did go in and edit Anett Boelke. The only thing missing now from that page is her picture. I did save that template on my computer for future reference. Thanks.

Edited by Ysne58

Sorry for interrupting your conversation. I just got one idea about what else could be added to wiki.

Browsing the wiki I got surprised with the fact that all Christmas sets are listed properly, yet the Easter Cult quest doesn't mention the fact that your character can get himself/herself nice ears like this.

f13c3c57ce65.jpg

How about taking pictures of all characters in easter attire? That would make a nice addition to the quest description.

By the way, is idea about translating wiki still alive?

Edited by Silver_fox

I need to get something clarified about the employees. Some of the pages refer to this quest as the Epic Office Quest and others refer to it as the Something Wonderful quest. Which title do we want to be using? As soon as I know for sure I can make corrections.

Sorry for interrupting your conversation. I just got one idea about what else could be added to wiki.

Browsing the wiki I got surprised with the fact that all Christmas sets are listed properly, yet the Easter Cult quest doesn't mention the fact that your character can get himself/herself nice ears like this.

f13c3c57ce65.jpg

How about taking pictures of all characters in easter attire? That would make a nice addition to the quest description.

By the way, is idea about translating wiki still alive?

Sounds like a good idea to me...you're hired :D

As far as translating, I'll let Schot or gogo answer that one, but I believe translating the wiki is still something we're interested in continuing

• The title was changed to SacredWiki Back OnLine! - DarkMatters and SacredWiki Updates