Sacred Wiki - Latest Updates

@ Silver_fox: I was thinking one page for multiple instances, with pictures from each location on the page. Your idea of one page for each instance of an NPC makes more sense.

Those high elf soldier pages look really nice Silver. You do a really good job of describing and showing where to find them.

I think I will need to run each character through each town so I make sure that all quest giving NPC's are on the places pages. There are some quest specific npcs and there are some that relate to shadow quests and others that relate to light quests. I'm just getting new characters started for each class. I should have them all set up in the next couple of days while I am checking the starting place pages.

I will create pages for any NPC's that are not listed, hopefully they will be few in number.

Edited by Ysne58

I doubt the fact I would be very active next week. That's why I wanted to do something more useful then minor corrections. So I created a pge for the missing Bandits quest. I'm filling it now. The quest-giver of this one is... well, a Bandit. How do you think, whether or not I should create an NPC page for him?

Monastery of Light -- added the Nun npc that appears to all characters except the seraphim.

This picture needs recaptioning as there are no gardens in this square. http://www.sacredwiki.org/images/Sacred_2/places/Tyr%20Lysia/Monastery%20of%20Light/square-and-gardens.jpg

I will go ahead and put a request in the thread Schot created to list page name changes.

Edited by Ysne58

Also did pages for original Sacred 2:High Elf Soldier and the Highwaymen quest. I hope they look OK. Also modified Hunting Highwaymen, adding images and links.

Sorry, Gogo. I just noticed your post. I'll try to find out how to do it. And sorry for multi-posting. Looks like this forum doesn't allow to edit the post after some time have passed(I'm getting the error messages).

Well, I seem to be unlucky. I can't find a page to look as a sample of the bracketed naming scheme. Can you link me to one, please. I just want to look at some example of how it could be done. All the links to the quests that have the same name in the Light and Shadow Campaigns take you to the Light one. And there are two pages with different names for these quests.

Hi silver, I'm at work right now, typing this up quickly. I'm sorry but I made a mistake for the name scheme, it's actually a dash tween the original content word and the modifier which would in this case be

High Elf Soldier - Sloeford

as was done in naming scheme below:

Sacred 2:Pastures New - Shadow Campaign

Monastery of Light -- added the Nun npc that appears to all characters except the seraphim.

This picture needs recaptioning as there are no gardens in this square. http://www.sacredwiki.org/images/Sacred_2/places/Tyr%20Lysia/Monastery%20of%20Light/square-and-gardens.jpg

I will go ahead and put a request in the thread Schot created to list page name changes.

I'm not sure if this page really needs renaming. After all there are trees and other plants there. And this Nun says something about a good day to work in the garden (if I'm not mistaken). By the way, in some versions of Sacred she is absent (the same as the other main quest-givers of the charas other than yours).

Thanks for clarifying, Gogo. I just wanted to give this soldier a better grammarised title, that could be used to name him in the texts (since there are two different 'High Elf Soldiers' in some quest and naming them entirely the same may create a mess).

By the way, I finished those Bandits.

Edited by Silver_fox

Shadowy Catacombs cemetary. There are 60 clickable graves in the game (yes I did count one day when I was particularly bored). There are only 55 inscriptions on the page. I have no idea which 5 inscriptions are missing.

Necromancer Syliar is listed but his link is red. He is the one the SW talks to to start the main quest.

My visual-spacial disability is really interfering with my ability to take and manipulate screen shots. I will list where they are missing, but someone else is going to have to take care of those. I still have not come across any non-wiki picture links.

I have a question about naming conventions. The Monastery of Light page spelled out single player, the Shadowy Catacombs has it abbreviated SP. For the sake of consistency, which way should I go?

I'm not sure if this page really needs renaming. After all there are trees and other plants there. And this Nun says something about a good day to work in the garden (if I'm not mistaken). By the way, in some versions of Sacred she is absent (the same as the other main quest-givers of the charas other than yours).

Thanks for clarifying, Gogo. I just wanted to give this soldier a better grammarised title, that could be used to name him in the texts (since there are two different 'High Elf Soldiers' in some quest and naming them entirely the same may create a mess).

By the way, I finished those Bandits.

It may not be necessary to rename that. One can imagine gardens there. Nice job on the Bandits quest Silver.

@Ysne:

If you put a list of those red pages here, I'd fill them when I have some time. I'd do this necromancer now.

Thanks Silver.

So far I have the Nun at the Monastery of Light and Necromancer Syliar. I will continue to list red links as I go through.

And Dryad's shaman too. Those would be fast. So I'm on my way.

I'm not going to make a how-to-find maps for the starting NPCs. It's impossible not to find them anyway.

EDIT

Syliar is blue now. Though I'd like somebody familiar with the Shadow Warrior to proof-read the page. I'm not into this class, so I haven't finished the campaign for SW, so I'm not sure whether or not you can meet the necromancer later.

/EDIT

Edited by Silver_fox

Just finished up the Ancestral Chamber page (phew!)

And that complete the Dryad Island Places section

Nice job Knuckles.

I just printed out a copy of all the inscriptions from the Shadowy Catacombs cemetary. I am going to go in-game and find the missing ones so I can add them before I move on the the next place in Tyr-Lysia.

Edited by Ysne58
  • Like! 1

Dryad Shaman Nelyas is up (yet not running since he is dead). The next is the nun. Who else is on your list, Ysne?

EDIT

Done with the Nun !

Will look for more. Or maybe I'd finally start doing some quests again.

On the side notes. The Monastery of Light looks so nice during nighttime. Maybe it won't hurt to take some pictures for the 'Places' section.

/EDIT

Knuckles, that's just amasing! This page must have taken a lot of time. But it looks wonderful.

Edited by Silver_fox
  • Like! 1

Dryad Shaman Nelyas is up (yet not running since he is dead). The next is the nun. Who else is on your list, Ysne?

EDIT

Done with the Nun !

Will look for more. Or maybe I'd finally start doing some quests again.

On the side notes. The Monastery of Light looks so nice during nighttime. Maybe it won't hurt to take some pictures for the 'Places' section.

/EDIT

Knuckles, that's just amasing! This page must have taken a lot of time. But it looks wonderful.

@Silver It looks like you already got all the ones I have found so far.

I found all five missing inscriptions! I have no idea what the references to the Potsdam Marketing Department or Wickey's Primitive Screwheads would be. I suspect there is something of note for each of those. (there were six missing inscriptions. I miscounted the number of inscriptions on the page)

Edited by Ysne58

Thx everyone :)

That one took awhile to do. Some of the dungeon maps are actually 4-8 layers combined for one pic. Took me a bit to figure out how to use Gimp to do that. The hardest was integrating the chain quest with the places pics. You really can't have one without the other. Which is why I ended up with such a huge page. From start to finish it probably took about 20 hours to complete :Just_Cuz_21:

Do you have some pics of it at night time? If they're better by all means either add them to the 'Interesting Photos' section or replace a couple if they're showing the same general area.

• Like! 1

I just finished up Brigand Camp 1 and all the links except the race links, which I will do next.

Before I forget, there were some photobucket links on this page: http://www.sacredwiki.org/index.php5/Sacred_2:The_Lost_Amulets#Detailed_Walkthrough

Celioth Tower, Shadowy Catacombs and Monastery of Light are all complete. The page does reference the Sleepy Badger but I will check that when I get to Happy Cow Farm.

There are also photobucket pictures on all three of the character pages Seraphim, Shadow Warrior and High Elf.

Edited by Ysne58

Thx Ysne :)

I'm going to set up a separate topic for old photobucket links...I'll go look for those pages now but could you double check later to make sure I listed all the ones you found? I'll list everything in the top post and cross them out as we fix them. Otherwise they'll get lost in this thread.

I do not believe a place/region has been created for the Dragon Mage starting place. It does show up on the map though as land in the lower left hand corner. I'm trying to figure out if it has a name, hopefully I will find that out as I play through the start up for this class.

I didn't even think of there...guess I got another place to go to...thanks for the heads up on that one :D

I think everyone calls it the DM or Dragon Mage Isle but it would be cool it it does have an actual in-game name

I didn't even think of there...guess I got another place to go to...thanks for the heads up on that one :D

I think everyone calls it the DM or Dragon Mage Isle but it would be cool it it does have an actual in-game name

I did not find one.

There are three npcs on that island.

Gemblik, Fellow Student.

Orphas (a dragon)

and a ship captain without a name.

The information is on the DM quest page.

http://www.sacredwiki.org/index.php5/Sacred_2:A_Second_Task

Edited by Ysne58

I have two red links on http://www.sacredwiki.org/index.php5/Sacred_2:Happy_Cow_Farm

Geraldil is part of the Dragon Mage main quest. Trader Raeyn is the quest giver for a Temple Guardian side quest.

The fishing stores quest http://www.sacredwiki.org/index.php5/Sacred_2:Fishing_Stores has all photobucket pictures on it. I ended up doing major editing to this page. New screens may or may not be needed.

Hunter Drogo http://www.sacredwiki.org/index.php5/Sacred_2:Hunter_Drogo needs a picture.

Edited by Ysne58

Gold Island: I was unable to find a link to a page for turtles, so there is one red link there.

@ Silver You did a good job on Dryad Shaman Nelyas. I did add a link for inquisition guards. Everything else looked great.