Sacred Wiki - Latest Updates

http://www.sacredwiki.org/index.php/Sacred_2:East-Skookemchuck#Quests_.26_NPC.27s

I alphabetized this page and came up with a question about the enemies section. It refers to dark cult members.

I have a feeling that 'dark cult should be linked to something. The only links I can find are:

Personal Guard - Dark Cult and

The Dark Cult which is a link to a chain quest with no content on it.

I have a feeling that link should go to the chain quest but I'm not sure?

The only page ATM that needs to go bye bye is Artarmark's Refuge... There is no such place. This page has NO data on it - it's a waste of disk space.

gogo got that. Check!

We do need a call on something tho - since you be de boss, it's your call.

We have a page called Arenmark's Refuge. Link to page being talked about in the future please!*[/color] - which is incorrectly spelled. It contains a LOT of grave inscriptions and is linked in the Easter Egg page for that.

The title of the page is misspelled - it should be Arkenmark's Refuge.

BUT, here's the problem, we already have a page called Arkenmark's Refuge - which is full of Knuckles' pics and other data on it as it's a Places page.

So what do we want to do? Merge the grave inscriptions page with the places page and then link the Grave Inscriptions Egg page to the Places page? Or do we want to have 2 pages - one for grave inscriptions and the other for the Places?

If we do merge the 2 and link the Places page, we're likely to have to do the same thing for the other graveyards and cemeteries around Ancaria.

If we don't, we're kind of stuck with 2 pages that have the same name - which we can work around with a note in the name - I.e.

"Arkenmark's Refuge (grave inscriptions)"

Kinda like what I did for Blind Guardian (the band)...

Done! It is now Arkenmark's Refuge (Artamark's Gate)

Oh.. And we got another thing - tho this is likely for Schot to take a look at...

There's a bunch of pages that have "chainquest" or "mainquest" or "sidequest" on them - which is a.) ugly as sin and b.) bad spelling. And as I was explaining earlier - bloody unprofessional looking...

Can he like do a global replace on those and put in a space where one belongs?

Yup! Post here please! :)

http://darkmatters.org/forums/index.php?/topic/21248-find-replace-requests-new-sacredwiki-tool/

Fortress Reikenstein

Shouldn't Fortress Reikenstein Cemetery have it's own place page?

Bottomless Lake

There was an extra equal sign in front of the enemies section part that I removed.

Thanks for edit

A second error from when page was created is still there however, which is that Enemies header is larger than the other ones, equal sign was only placed on one side, not both which would have made this okay. If now you add an equal sign to both sides you'll have the header size match the others, and you'll not have an odd equal sign floating.

:)

gogo

Fortress Reikenstein

Shouldn't Fortress Reikenstein Cemetery have it's own place page?

Bottomless Lake

There was an extra equal sign in front of the enemies section part that I removed.

Thanks for edit

A second error from when page was created is still there however, which is that Enemies header is larger than the other ones, equal sign was only placed on one side, not both which would have made this okay. If now you add an equal sign to both sides you'll have the header size match the others, and you'll not have an odd equal sign floating.

gogo

second error now fixed, thanks for the info for future use

Griffenborough

In addition to alphabetizing, I added some info to the description. I would have moved the references to the Royal Honkytonk to the notes section, but there isn't a notes section on this page. I also turned the phrase in the transportation section into a complete sentence.

There is stuff that is not 3rd person in the description. I did not touch that because it's too easy for me to mess that up.

Griffenborough

In addition to alphabetizing, I added some info to the description. I would have moved the references to the Royal Honkytonk to the notes section, but there isn't a notes section on this page. I also turned the phrase in the transportation section into a complete sentence.

There is stuff that is not 3rd person in the description. I did not touch that because it's too easy for me to mess that up.

Was going to help out with the change to 3rd person, but the link you posted doesn't go anywhere

:blink:

gogo

Ok.. I took a couple of minutes to check on and fix a Sacred 1 page - Survival Bonus

It had links on Survival Bonus - that lead back to Survival Bonus. I removed the links as they served NO purpose other than to confuse anyone going to that page. I also added a bit to clarify how it's earned and a pair of comparisons to translate the number of seconds into time most humans can wrap their heads around. I.e.

99% - 712860 Sec. (8 days, 6 hours, 1 minute)

• Like! 1

http://www.sacredwiki.org/index.php/Sacred_2:Hagelstein#Quests_.26_NPC.27s

alphabetized

http://www.sacredwiki.org/index.php/Sacred_2:Island_of_Malday

alphabetized and added a link for Urthak's Moxie

The enemies section doesn't have any links in it. I didn't mess with that because I wasn't sure which kind of turtle, goblin or Thraconian to link to.

I wrapped up the rest of Hagelstein.. Cleaned it up so it's now 3PF*.. Added one monolith that almost went unnoticed - the one at the crossroads where the east/west road meets the one leading to the town. Also removed the rather redundant word "quest" following "Epic Office Quest"

* 3PF = Third Person Formal

OK.. I decided to add a few lines to the Sacred 2 Sim page. It's that calculator thing that will give you the regen time of any particular CA depending on how many Runes you've eaten and socketed and what you're regen bonus happens to be...

Without the instructions - it seemed a bit... confusing. So I popped in a few real world values and gave it a test or two - and it jives with what is in the game.

If someone wants to double check what I wrote - to make sure it's correct..

Edited by wolfie2kX
  • Like! 1

OK.. WTH.. How can ANYONE have missed this Easter Egg...

In the town of Neithu'thaz, there's a blind guy who wants some jade because he likes the feeling of the stone in his hands.

His name is COCASPEPSIS the Blind... Er... Coke + Pepsi... The name was omitted from the page for the town... FIXED

Also created a page for him - tho it needs some pix...

Oh.. Knuckles... Need that camera eye of yours..!

Edited by wolfie2kX
  • Like! 1

OK.. I decided to add a few lines to the Sacred 2 Sim page. It's that calculator thing that will give you the regen time of any particular CA depending on how many Runes you've eaten and socketed and what you're regen bonus happens to be...

Without the instructions - it seemed a bit... confusing. So I popped in a few real world values and gave it a test or two - and it jives with what is in the game.

If someone wants to double check what I wrote - to make sure it's correct..

Good writing, though some of it was in informal language, the bolding of letters as accent. Chagned to Formal.

Great clarification Wolfie, thanks

gogo

OK.. WTH.. How can ANYONE have missed this Easter Egg...

In the town of Neithu'thaz, there's a blind guy who wants some jade because he likes the feeling of the stone in his hands.

His name is COCASPEPSIS the Blind... Er... Coke + Pepsi... The name was omitted from the page for the town... FIXED

Also created a page for him - tho it needs some pix...

Oh.. Knuckles... Need that camera eye of yours..!

And we have another Easter Egg hit!

Sacred 2, the game that keeps giving and giving

gogo

http://www.sacredwiki.org/index.php/Sacred_2:Kufferath_Castle

alphabetized and links added to enemies section -- needs 3PF

http://www.sacredwiki.org/index.php/Sacred_2:Last_Watch

alphabetized and added link to Hagelstein in the description

Kufferath Castle - there are a few NPCs missing - Archmage Saewald, The Baron, etc.. that are all part of the Arch Mages Demise quest. DONE...

Last Watch needs some 3PF luv... DONE...

Thanks for the love, the 3pf is done well too, finished the page just now

Thanks ysne for the constant corrections, everything adds up

Great day for the Wiki, lemme see about putting in some 3pf as well today too

gogo

• The title was changed to SacredWiki Back OnLine! - DarkMatters and SacredWiki Updates