Upcoming novella release

DaveO

I did not want to put this out before my novella was published, but I am trying to get a figure for what an IP owner wants in regards to minimum guaranteed sales. I am quite close to publishing, so the more visible my novella is early hopefully the better the launch will be. Below I have attached the approved novella cover.

WWC_Cover.GIF.70da22610c09eeda5eee45a72a51190b.GIF

• Respect! 1
8 hours ago, DaveO said:

I did not want to put this out before my novella was published, but I am trying to get a figure for what an IP owner wants in regards to minimum guaranteed sales. I am quite close to publishing, so the more visible my novella is early hopefully the better the launch will be. Below I have attached the approved novella cover.

WWC_Cover.GIF.70da22610c09eeda5eee45a72a51190b.GIF

Releasing a novella... industrious DAveO ... and so it the cover! ... whats cool is the font.. its kind of like its wavery, trembling ... kind of like wrath.

I like it

:thumbsup:

gogo

I did like what the publishing company created for the cover. The manuscript itself was 148 pages with over 44000 words. It will include internal graphics so the page count may go up to 155. I don't know how many pages that translates to on a paperback. 

• 1 month later...
12 hours ago, DaveO said:

Novella is live via Amazon under Wrath of the Wizard's Crown.

Bravo DaveO!

any highlights of note?

I wish i had your perseverance and dedication

:)

gogo