Bans

Ike

I traded 2.25 MM metal to Firefly for 1 MM Crystal (about a week ago). We both got banned as that is outside of the 2:1:1 / 3:2:1 ratio. I explained that deLo's post in the Trades section shows 2:0.8 (2.5:1) as valid, and that every listed trade/offer for the last month has been 2.25-3:1.

So we got unbanned, but now I am in n00b protecion for 7 hours until the update, so I can't attack anyone. And I was about to recall/FS so now almost my entire fleet is out until 11:00 p.m. local time. :D Firefly and I are about to trade ~ 18.5 MM metal for 5 MM crystal and 3 MM deuterium, and I have to scrape together every cargo I can find in 5 galaxies to start offloading all of this metal. :( Plus we seem to have lost a bunch of res, not sure why or how much.

On the plus side, Download got perma-banned. Of course, as a Star/Purple A., perma-bans only last about a day, so he'll probably be reclaiming that #2 spot soon. :blink:

Owch Ike, I am happy to see they realized they made a mistake. How much metal are you missing? If you can tell me I can send a boatload your way to help out.

Cheers!

:blink:

gogo

The losses are weird. On a couple of my planets there was no res after the ban, where normally there would be ~ 150K metal, 50K crystal, and 20K deuterium. On the rest of my planets, the normal amount of res was there. No idea why. Overall I only lost ~300-500K. Firefly said he lost about 7-8MM in res. :blink:

@GoGo: Thanks, but the last thing I need is more metal, that is why I am dumping 18.5 MM on Firefly. :D

That stinks big time. I can't believe GO's can be so sloppy. Also, I don't see why Purple A and STAR get/got special treatment.

Just isn't fair. I wish sdarrow was still here. <_<

Aye it sucked, but I have to praise Ike for getting it sorted out so quickly. Cheers BUDDY :) (My first banzoring and I missed it)

Sadly there is no way of proving that I am missing res, and 7-8M was a conservitive estimate. I'm thinking that I should start screeny-ing my empire view each time I log on... just incase :BlobRed:

I was pi$$ed off, but I got over it. Nothing else I can do. Ike and I got a bit of revenge by spread out I trade over about 10 fleetslots. Try adding that up!

Regards

Firefly

p.s. I actually want Download back... I was having fun closing on him(thrill of the chase and all), as was planning to be within about 50K of him by Tuesday.

Yeah, as I said before I'm sure you will pass him soon, and eventually sphenonoob too. I might have a harder time doing that considering my mines are not that great. We'll see how hard I decide to work. If I have a 300K/2wk growth rate (deleted colony factored in last week) for 3 or 4 months it is quite possible, or I could go the other route (Try to take out some of their fleet xD ).

It will be a fun challenge! :D