Application for Joining Vendetta

I was wondering if you guys/gals/peoples had any openings. I applied a lil while back, but kinda fell off the face of the earth for a lil while. Im back now though.

Anyone who played Server1 should know me as Trump.

Edited by Nny

Hi there Nny

Welcome back to DarkMatters.

We actually sponsor a number of games here. Could you please tell us which of our games you are applying for? As well, you'll need a minimum number of posts, in which to get to know the community and win two nominations.

There's a walkthrough on what's needed to get into a sponsored clan here, so take a look and have fun.

Cheers

:4rofl:

gogo

Ahh, perfect

I've helped by editing into the title of your topic the name of the game you're applying for. Hopefully this will have more of the vendetta posters come here to read it and get to know you. A Vendetta Game Captain should be along shortly to help you out.

Good luck with the posts, and check out our intro section for great threads to get to know the community on.

Good luck!

:4rofl:

gogo

Hey welcome to the forum Nny. We definitely have openings in the clan for server 2 but I see that you havn't applied yet. Apply now and I'll see what the other members think about it.

Hey welcome to the forum Nny. We definitely have openings in the clan for server 2 but I see that you havn't applied yet. Apply now and I'll see what the other members think about it.

sorry I applied now :D