mine application for joining the Sacred D.A.R.K

hey I am Erling live in norway I am 16 years old and I am feeling ready to ask for premission to join the dark side

I played sacred plus for 3 years and bougth sacred underworld today (yuppi)

I love diffrent type of pizza topping but I like some extra cheesa and I love ham on pizza :)

I can drink as much fanta orange as I can get and loooove it

I heard about dark matters under fanpages on official sacred site

I like the lord of the rings movies (and books)

now sacred underworld totaly rock my world

sacred would be the best game to hold me up all nigth like now cuz its pretty late here now :)

to my birth day wich is the third of july I want sacred2 wich should bee out then if I havent bougth it first I want my sisters to be nicer and my parents even more nice ( if its possible)

I love skiing and I bike alot :)

I dont know too many her yet (wich I hope will change) but I trust evrybody here in such a nice place :o

I agree the rules and if I brake them I wont protest if u kick me out

thanks for reading and sorry for my poor english ;):D

Great to see you applying Erling! :)

We're always eager to see the family grow. You've certainly made a great presence here on the forum and now that you've got Underworld, (gratz again!), we'll be able to get to know you even better. :D

You can read about the process of becoming [D.a.r.k] in the following topic:

> How do I Apply for a D.a.r.k Clan?

You've made your application and so now you'll need to wait for two people to nominate you. Looking forward to getting to know you on the servers Erling. :)

Helo all I will write my apologies here because this is the place I asked for joining you guys.

I am sorry for all my wrong posting

I am sorry for my dirty language

I am sorry for all my double trippel and quadruppel posting

I am sorry for posting an illegal link ( here I higly regret my actions wich was extremly stupid )

I am sorry for being stupid

I am sorry for all the other extremly stupid thing I cant't remember rigth now but I am sure the list should be longer

I will understand if you don't want me in the clan after all this stupid things I have done

but please remember I am an 16 year old Norwegian hyperactive boy (who is not were clever/smart nor very good at english)

it would nice of you to accept my apology but I will understand it wery well if you don't

I am sorry...

Hey erling :lol:

Thats a great start you have made there and I am sure your post will be appreciated by our family here :thumbsup: It's very nice beginning in making an effort to repair the relationship between the impressions made earlier. We'll look forward to your continued posting and in game playing and with continued work, there could be a place for you on our clan.

Have fun whilst you are here and if you are ever unsure of anything we'll all always be happy to help.

Thanks for your post Erling :drinks:

Claire :D

I want to mirror Claire's sentiments with regarding your application Erling. Your energy and exuberance is marvelous. However more careful consideration of the site rules, and policies must be attended to before making progress with your application. Please keep up with the posts and keep meeting up with the members, while paying special attention to ingame comportment and language.

It's always great having new people on the D.a.r.k roster, but the "fit" between clan and individual has to be the "right" one.

Good luck, continue with your efforts and hopefully you'll win the support you need internally to win yourself a place amongst the clan.

Cheers

:lol:

gogo

This is a bright new start and I for one hope that you can continue down this path. Thank You for the apology. It takes a big person to admit when they are wrong. I am glad you are showing an effort to correct the errors done. WAY TO GO.

Edited by EvilMale
...but please remember I am an 16 year old Norwegian hyperactive boy (who is not were clever/smart nor very good at english)

Awh Erling. I think that was a very honest apology and the part about being 16 made me laugh. In a good way. :D

I think it was noble of you to decide to make an apology. You could have just left and never come back but you decided to try and fix things and that is a sign of someone who wants to be honest I think.

Cheers. :D