Looking to purchase Sacred 2 - I really need help

So yesterday I found my box with old games and I found the good old sacred 2 fallen angel and sacred +plus+ I remmember the games from when I was young and I played them with my dad all day long I just loved them so here is the problem the activation codes are still in the boxes but in the sacred 2 there is only 1 cd and neither of them can be read by the cd drive so I cant install them and I would really love to play them again is there somewhere I can get a copy so I can install them and still use the codes I got or do I really need to buy them again online?

• Like! 1
  • The title was changed to Looking to purchase Sacred 2 - I really need help
23 hours ago, miklas206 said:

So yesterday I found my box with old games and I found the good old sacred 2 fallen angel and sacred +plus+ I remmember the games from when I was young and I played them with my dad all day long I just loved them so here is the problem the activation codes are still in the boxes but in the sacred 2 there is only 1 cd and neither of them can be read by the cd drive so I cant install them and I would really love to play them again is there somewhere I can get a copy so I can install them and still use the codes I got or do I really need to buy them again online?

Happy to meet miklas!  What Hooyaah says is true about the deep discounts offered everywhere for this game. We used to sell it here as well for the great pricing but the the vendors went elsewhere 😕… still though at a few dollars a pop it’s terrific value. 

Happy to read that this is a game you played when you were a boy and that you have fond memories of it with your dad. 

Hoping that you enjoy this game as we all have and do and that it will be as dazzling for you now as it was in the past. 

Welcome to DarkMatters!

🥰

gogo

Hello and welcome. I also had a similar problem with installing Sacred 2 Gold from disk (it simply never recognized the 2nd disk).

I eventually had to send it back and purchased the GOG edition instead which I still proudly play and recommend.  Games on GOG are easy to install and Sacred 2 is often on sale for as low as $5.

• Appreciation 1