Ike in need of some assistance

Ike

OK, as many of you know, I took back my old account after it got crashed and went into (I). My purpose was to do the first-ever in Uni9 (and .org AFAIK) all Colony Ship HoF. My target: #1 Sphen vel Vendetta (a.k.a. Sphenodon, Hey Ho Lets Go, n00b). To date I have built 1300 Colony ships and Sphenodon has been unusually absent from the Uni for several days. One of his planets has 1818 LF, a few cargos, sats, and some defenses. Ankhanu says that he can take out the defenses for me and provide phalanx support. I am making trades with Firefly for most of the res I need. If SpeedSim is not lying to me, I'll have a no-loss HoF (although I won't take out all of the LF and will have to do that with follow-ups).

So what do I need? I am in desperate need of about 3.5 MM deuterium. It will take me about 1-2 days to build another 400 Colony ships and get them in place. Two MM of the deuterium is for sending 1700 Colony ships, follow-up fleets, and recs 50 SS and to have a little around so my ships can move. The other 1.5 MM is needed more immediately to build Colony ships.

I have ~2MM metal extra atm and am raiding to get more. So I can trade immediately for some of the deuterium, although it may take me a little time to get it in one place and find an open fleetslot and cargos to get the res to you. If anyone feels like giving me deuterium, for each 1 MM received I'll gladly send a wave or two of 222 Colony ships, a SC, and 4 probes to the planet of your choice after I have made the hit. I'll even recycle my own DF. ;)

All assistance appreciated!

I can cover 2.5 or 3mil of that deut.

For IPMs, I have a silo 4 and Nanite 4 on that colo, so should be able to pump a few out in a reasonable amount of time.

EDIT - Just checked my deut situation and I can cover all 3.5mil.

Thanks GoGo, you da :D !

Some bad news, Spankodon came online 10 minutes before two of my farming missions were to hit a couple of his colonies. Worse news, he built more LF. So now I need another 150 Colony ships. :) So it is going to take a little longer than planned. At least he did not move the LFs, so there is still the chance to get them. :)

Ankhanu says that he can take out the defenses for me and provide phalanx support.

It just clicked that that second part was in that sentence. I didn't agree to do phalanx support!! I don't have a phalanx in g5 and only have 1 slot open on my moon; it would take about a week to get a phalanx level to catch his colony. I can work on it... but it will be a bit of a process. If you can wait for the construction, I can offer the support, but as of now, I can't.

Ike... If you need more shiney shiney crystal let me know and I'll see what I can do for you :)

I should have excess left over from my next little project. Download is going to get a real shock over the next 4-5 days :D

I have a shipment of 2mm deut with my FS due in later tomorrow, if you can use it let me know.

You guys surely burn deut like BBQ. :)

Heh, to send 1800 Colony ships 50 systems cost 1.5 MM deuterium. :P They ain't cheap, or fast, or economical, but they terrorize the enemy! :D

Thanks all for help offered and delivered. I have 1850 Colony ships built or in queue and deuterium to send them and recs. Unfortunately, Sphen00badon came online again and moved his ~2K LF. :) Looks like I'll have to wait around for anotehr HoFfable target to appear. 2K Colony ships, here I come!

p.s. With 1,000,000 Colony ships (if I could afford to move them), I could take out Spankodon's entire fleet minus RIPs. :bow:

p.s. With 1,000,000 Colony ships ...

how long it would take to build?

I can produce about 300 per day right now (assuming I have the res and it is in the right place). So . . . approximately 10 years. :)

So what you are trying to say is you want another 19.8Bn crystal off of me..... that's a tough order and may take sometime to complete :twitch:

Bummer that he moved those LF. I'm sure he'll be a n00b and leave something else there soon. Keep on building those colonyship!