HI ALL

Guest gogoblender

Bhj!

I'm so happy you got my reply!

lol, yeah, heh, ogame is VERY addictive...careful with it.

lol, one of the reasons why I took it up was cuz after Sacred the gang was lookin fer somethin else to play and Poof....

Along comes ogame!

Bhj, It would have been aweosme to have you here playing with us in our clan but we just go to our membership cap a few weeks ago!

:)

however, with Fellowship status you should be able to read all the good oame stuff we have goin on in the inner sections of this forum.

I absolutely encourage you to post questions here regarding yer game.

NOt only could it be beneficial for you but it's always been a pleasure posting with you for years now!

Welcome friend, have a look around meet some of the community and make yerself at home!

:(

gogo

p.s. I know that llama is on the exec council of Dagirl's clan DAG. Maybe llama coulf offer you some info on membership in his clan?

Good luck and happy spaceways to you!

who knows...maybe we'll find those disks one day in space! :)

lol iam a "Shadow Lurker" :D

thx all ;) both those of you I know and those I dont know yet ;)

btw cool avatar gintukas ;)

Schot..... hmmm (is this the Schot I think it is ? gogo ?)

I like spinning things ;) so here you have some more (if anybody want/needs a spinning "avatar" ;)) myself iam sticking with my good "old" dragonhead ;)

hehe inside my head :D hmm (now thats a scary thought) but thx for the welcome :) and ill be one the quiz thread soon (iam just to tired atm)

Zinc.gifStar.gifRings.gifRing.gifpiquante.gifComet.gifBall.gif

btw heres the link to my clan (VoV) gallery we dont have any ogame pics yet :o (guess I haveto make some) :)

Heeey bhj!

Great to see yah dude! You finally left the merchants of Braverock?! LOL

You know erialc and I have fired up Sacred recently eeeeh. :) And OMG, erialc is craaaazy in the game. We're just starting off at like level 13 fending off lil goblins and she comes out with, "Hey! Lets go kill the dragon! ;) " to which I respond with " :D ". I start hmmming and hawing then suddenly she's charging through the desert towards the dragon hollaring, "RAAAAAAWWWWWWWRRRG!". *Hack Hack! Slash Slash! Splatter Splatter!* to which I then respond with, "erialc? ;) " lol

Good times! I won't leave home without her, haha.

Thanx for the oh so cool gifs too! :) Look erialc! A new pip! cometpip8uv.gif

So glad you came bhj. Maybe we can arrange some game time together. You me and my bodyguard erialc. lol.

P.S. Where DID you get those amazing animations?!?! ;)

Oh gosh, I have a serious aversion to black backgrounds. Hehe.

Messed around with your AV for a few mintutes this morn bhj. :P

Ended up with this...

bhjav6jd.jpg

Hey it was the Schot I thought it was :) (you know it was getting lonely in braverock lol) but I still play :P (bhj and bhj2)

No fun partying with the disks neither (they still dont care about me and go there own way from time to time) :evil2[1]:

@gogo yeah it still irritates me that the we cant use signs at sif when its allowed on the German forum :gunsmilie[1]:

btw I did that quiz thing :P

[ok ill change my avatar Schot Even if I can use the ogame skin (in opera) :)]

• 4 weeks later...