MYTHOS player-name listing

Hi all,

well I've spoken er, written to gogo the other day,

and I'll give it a try

whoever found his way to the Mythos Beta-Servers, you can list your account&charnames below,

I'm sure admins&mods will be so kind and update my starting post from time to time whenever I'm not around to change the list myself :)

------------------

just in a few words, for those of you who might missed one of the other threads up to now:

MYTHOS is still in beta alright, but there are already hundreds of players online these days and they're getting constantly more and more..

most I've seen so far, was a bit more than !700! at the same time.. quite a bunch of guys for a beta..

• What is Mythos? An upcoming, hack&slash online action-RPG in the style of diablo 2, FATE, Sacred or other simliar games you might have played in the past
  • How much will it cost? the full game is going to be free, it will not cost a single dime. However, you can change real currency into ingame currency and buy stuff
  • Where do I get it? right now, you'll need a beta-invitation in order to download the game and create a new game+forum account
  • How can I be invited? ask your friends who already play sacred, check for announcements of players on other boards like SIF etc..
  • What if I still have no invitation? from time to time, new testers are picked randomly by ping0/FSS. sign up >>here
  • How many classes are there? at the moment, there are 3 classes to be combined with 3 races, ingame you can then choose from 3 skilling-trees
  • What does it look like? probably, it will remember the most of you to FATE, WC3 or WoW regarding it's gfx and look, gameplay is much alike Diablo 2
  • What does it feel like? it's a pure h&s arpg. pure old school 3D ISO cam - fixed angle. diablo 2 alike fighting,char&item system
  • Where can I find more screenies, videos etc.. check for fresh stuff by browsing youtube, or google for it ;)
  • Who is developing Mythos? Flagship Studios, the same studio also works on HGL (afaik, different team though) ping0 is also involved quite much.

------------------

Accountname-Charname Listing

[d.a.r.k or SIF accname/Mythos-Accountname]: [Charnames(+class,level,etc)]:

Rotluchs/bobcat: Rotluchs(level 20 gdgt) Rufus(level 14 bldl) Lynx(level 2 pyro) bobcat(gdgt) Lince (gtg poison-mister)

Arilaftia/Arilaftia: Arilaftia (level 10 pyro) Rowen (level 5 Bloodletter)

Dobster/...: :)

erialc/...: tring (level 10 pyromancer) roo (level 6 Bloodletter)

epox/Geekster: Xyfang (level 19 Gadgeteer retired atm) Crag_Hack (level 21 Human Bloodletter retired atm ) Nostalgic (level 14 Human Gadgeteer) Annoying_Twin (level 3 Gremlin Gadgeteer)

Ike/IkeEsq: Ike (Pyro level 6)

Carolyn Hacker/DaGirl: DaGirlA, DaGirlB, DaGirlC

Funkilicious/Funkilicious: Jallina: (level 13 Pyro) Kallina:(level 5 Bloodletter) Zallina (level 5 Pyro)

Csaszar/Csaszar: Csa (level 26 Gadgeter) Cinderblade (level 22 Pyromancer)

Erling/Erling: Erling(level 3 necromancer) Erling'paks(level 12 bloodletter)

stubbie/stubbie: stubbie (level 14 pyromancer)

Schot/...: DarkSchot (level 13 Bloodletter)

Edited by Arilaftia
Updated

Awwww!

well, please change this within the forum's software/settings, it's very nasty:

I can't edit my own posts once after someone else replies... however, I have to edit my posts very often, or at least I feel I had to :4rofl:

how am I supposed to help a bit and do not let mods&admins do all the work alone, if I can't edit my own junk?^^ :cow_white:

Edited by Rotluchs

Ike/IkeEsq: Ike (Pyro level 6) -- Man, if I had known everyone else would have a Pyromancer I would have done something different, but all I knew about was the gadgeteer. :cow_white:

Ike/IkeEsq: Ike (Pyro level 6) -- Man, if I had known everyone else would have a Pyromancer I would have done something different, but all I knew about was the gadgeteer. :cow_white:

but what's the problem if others have also pyro?

hmm.. well you could still make a pyro not everyone has, maybe cinderblade instead of flamecaster?

hehe.. the reason why my own pyro is still that low is - besides the lack of more time - the fact that I couldn't decide if I'm gonna stick with cinderblade, making him a 2h staff swining melee fighter, or smth more 'mage' alike using flame serpents or this flaming darts (later, with ricochet-improvements bouncing off walls> quite funny looking)

too bad that the Tinker build for gatgeteers doesnt work well atm, would be my second char besides the pyro where I'd like to push wis only.. some of his drones,turrets etc are really funny, but I guess we'll have to wait for one of the next updates before they're also usefull again.

Edited by Rotluchs

Account Name: Funkilicious

Toon: Jallina

Type: Human Pyro - Flamecaster

Level: 13

Toon: Kallina

Type: Satyr Bloodletter

Level 5

Toon: Zallina

Type: Human Pyro - Cinderblade

Level 5

Edited by Funkilicious

Hi :)

Active chars

----- ELITE --------

Account Name: Csaszar

Toon: Sacred-Csasz

Type: Gadgeter

Level: 35

Race: male Human

Toon: Csaszar-Dark

Type: Bloodletter

Level: 24

Race: male Gremlin

------ NORMAL ------

Toon: Csaszfdm

Type: Gadgeter

Level: 49

Race: male Gremlin

Toon: CinderBabe

Type: Pyromancer (Cinderblade)

Level: 40

Race: female Human

Retired chars

too many to mention them all :dance:

Edited by Csaszar

Account Name: Geekster

Normal Mode Toons

Toon: Xyfang

Type: Satyr Gadgeteer - Marksman - atm retried

Level 19

Toon: Crag_Hack

Type: Human Bloodletter - Materialist - retired atm

Level 21

Elite Toons

Toon Nostalgic

Type Human Gadgeteer - Marksman/Rapid fire - Most active

Level 14

Toon Annoying_Twin

Type Gremlin Gadgeteer - Marksman/dual wielding pistols- Semi active

Level 3

Edited by Epox
just dling the game :unsure:
Yay, glad you got your account Epox!

DaGirl: DaGirlA, DaGirlB, DaGirlC, etc

Added note: If you don't have an account yet and want one, visit irc.forthegamers.org, #mythos and PM Sulfuric with your e-mail address. They're handing them out there very easily. If you aren't familiar with IRC, you can PM me and I'll try to request one for you from Sulfuric (I'm not sure if he'd hand out multiples from one person's requests, but it can't hurt to try!). I get the impression that you'd have much better luck getting one through the channel than through the website :o

• 2 weeks later...

Hi :Just_Cuz_21:

Hey update the list! My CinderBabe is level 22 now :4rofl: lol

Here is a pic about my very first Mythos char: Csasz the Gremlin Gadgeter - enjoying permanent holliday :4rofl:

screenshot_000002.jpg

Edited by Csaszar

Hi :)

As promised: The panty-party! Epox has - as a Satyr - a natural body hair which cant be really removed.... luckily :oooo:

Left ---> Csaszar Epox <---- Right

CSE.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

I met JimmyP right a few minutes ago, he has a toon called Da-jimmy ...

nice to see you in Mythos Jimmy! (in case you read this forum :agreed: )

I think you can now also add offline-players, you just have to know at least one correct charname..

Edited by Rotluchs