How to throw away 174 RIPS.

If you haven't seen this thread:

http://board.ogame.org/thread.php?threadid=334450

get out from under your rock.

Why you'd ever think to risk more than (and even this is a stretch) 10 RIPS is beyond my o-capacity. What was he really thinking, or was he thinking? I would cry, and I'm not ashamed to say that :P. He and his acct just plummeted-losing 1,740,000 RIP points will do that to you. Has there ever been a loss of that magnitude in that manner? I guess he made o-history in one way at least.

And to those noble 174 RIPS that lost there lives in the destruction of 1 moon I salute you.

Hehe...It was a dumb thing but also funny to see the poor guy loosing his RIPs.

We laughted alot last night with BWM about that.

And his reply was the candy on the top of the cake:

Originally posted by eniyiarkadaslarim

:censored:ING THIS GAME.IT'S VERY ABSURD.174 DEATSTAR CAN'T DESTROY 8000 MOON. :censored:KKKKKKKKKKK

:P

I saw this last night. Man that @#*&%s like few things can. I was reasonably ticked to lose 10 hitting Koris's moon, but that was mostly 'cause I didn't kill the stupid moon (79% chance) and lost the RIPs (37% chance).

I guess he just figured it was more likely than not that his RIPs would survive and the moon was definitely going to blow. Too bad Blade couldn't hit those RIPs on the return and recycle all that res. :P

I agree...those RIPs transformed in space dust are a real loss for the Uni resources.

But I know a guy who added his whole fleet to a RIP while he was attacking a moon for destruction.

The moon was also lost along with all his ships.

After hearing about the RIP's headed at his moon for the first time, I had a real BIG LOL! :D

Yeah, they were one of my targets and I was planning on crashing them some time, but this is ok.

BTW, :P:)

wow

Praxis2.jpg

I still can't get over the amount of sheer loss that happenned here...and I call it loss becuase it seems like he got have gotten the same percentage chance of moon blowing up for so much less.

Still nice to see all the damage though.

And too bad blade, you couldn't hit the rips on the return for the rez.

now THAT would have been something to see

gogo