Hey I got this stupid piece of spam that was kinda interesting thought you guys might like it and what did you get?

NOTE: This is crazy ....you have got to try it!

At the end of this message, you are asked a question.

Answer it immediately. Don't stop and think about it.

Just say the first thing that pops into your mind.

This is a fun "test"... AND kind of spooky at the same time! Give it a try, then e-mail it around (including back to me) and you'll see how many people you know fall into the same percentage as you. Be sure to put in the subject line if you are among the 98% or the 2%! You'll understand what that means after you finish taking the test".

Now... just follow the instructions as quickly as possible.

Do not go to the next calculation before you have finished the previous one..

You do not ever need to write or remember the answers, just do it using your mind.

You'll be surprised.

Start:

How much is:

15 + 6

3 + 56

89 + 2

12 + 53

75 + 26

25 + 52

63 + 32

I know! Calculations are hard work, but it's nearly over…

Come on, one more!

123 + 5

QUICK! THINK ABOUT A COLOUR AND A TOOL!

Scroll further to the bottom....

A bit more...

You just thought about a red hammer! , didn't you?

If this is not your answer, you are among 2% of people who have a different, if not abnormal, mind.

98% of the folks would answer a red hammer while doing this exercise.

If you do not believe this, pass it around and you'll see. Be sure to put in the subject line if you are among the 98% or the 2%

I got Purple Hammer what did you guys get:)

Edited by berkley

Well for the color, obviously the prominent colors like red blue will show up more often. Simple mix like green purple orange next to that. You don't need a math test to tell you that.

But what's up with the tool part? Who actually would say something weird, I dunno like a fabric calculator? :cow_white:

I got a red screwdriver

so I am half normal

nnnnnnnnooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!

say it isn't so ................................ don't want to be normal

wait.............................................................

this also means I am half abnormal.........................................................

!!YEA!!

OK sorry back to "abnomal" self again...LOL

Hi to all D.a.r.k Clan

Stargazer

Ok I am lead to believe that the whole 2% of abnormal ppl belong to D.a.r.k. lmao as if we needed a test to tell us that

Oh I don't need a test to tell me that I'm abnormal. The wife and kids can do that.

Awwwwh. I couldn't do the test because when I entered the topic I landed right on gial's answer, lol. It makes sense to answer red hammer though. Red is probably the most used colour in many cultures, also considered to be the fastest of all colours which probably gives it highest priority in many minds. As for hammer it's probably the most or second most important tool for the average person as well as the fact that the hammer is probably the most used out of all tools in terms of symbolic value for advertising and such. It's a conspiracy actually. It is the driving force behind our very existence to make sure 100% of the worlds population will answer red hammer. Every moment of your lives has has been building up to this very moment!

So ummm.... Those of you who DIDN'T answer red hammer if you would kindly step into the cage here... :sigh:

Ok... My moment has passed... Hehe. Oh and Hiiiii Stargazer! Send my regards to Moonwatcher. :hugs:

@ gogo:

Let me guess. You couldn't think of a tool eh... lol. :)

lol @ Teal Ari.

Oh yer all crazy! :oooo: