ganto's application for Dark Sacred

Hi everyone!

I like to apply to the sacred branch of DarkMatters.

Why you ask? ...well ... I started playing about 2 months ago and met alot of really nice people ingame. Then I discovered (to my suprise :hugs: ) that almost all came from this place called FDM. Clans can be good or bad I think, had some bad experience in the past but I see none of that here - with FDM all things seems to be related to having fun, both ingame and on the forum. That's the main reason of my application; to be a part of that fun :sigh:

Now what do I bring to dark, hmm ... no clue really other than friendship and hopefully some fun times. So lets go to next question.

I must also be honest (my mom taught me that) and admit that im somewhat a shy poster but im getting better at it. Creating a new topic is just sooo scary. :oooo:

Hmm ..what more, cant think of anything. Ask away and ill answer any questions you have!

See you all ingame!

Ganto great to see your application!

I've loved and enjoyed all of your energy and posts here on the site. You'll just need your nominations and a discussion thread to win you your probation and then...you'll be on your way to being a darkster.

Cheers!

:oooo:

gogo