Sacred 2 Shadow Warrior being creepy

• 1 month later...

He definitely looks at home there. I think he's going to be the most fun to play in the new game, but I'm really hoping I will enjoy the seraphim too... I was quite disappointed in S1 with the seraphim... I found it difficult to comprehend some of her useless CAs... I'm hoping that she's more battle-efficient in Sacred 2. Shadow warrior does look like quite a champ though! Cheers all

-Total

It's interesting that a toon so decked out like this can play both paths..., more than anything I'm curious to see how the "paths" of good and evil play out in this game.

Does choosing different paths allow different Combat Arts to be used?

:D

gogo

I *suspect* that the choice of light or dark will come in how you handle quests. They've offered evil and good quests in S1, and expect you "score" on these will indicate which path you took... and will affect how your toon looks (skin tone, hair colour, eye colour).

These are my guesses and I'm sticking to them! :D

I'm suspecting its like a star wars game who came out a couple years ago (don't remember name)

its like when you talk to persons you can choose what to say in a bar at bottom on screen and you actions will respond on a karma for the char

I'm suspecting its like a star wars game who came out a couple years ago (don't remember name)

its like when you talk to persons you can choose what to say in a bar at bottom on screen and you actions will respond on a karma for the char

Knights of the Old Republic 1 & 2. Kick arse games...