My computer is talking...

gogoblender

Every once in a while, I get voices coming out of my speakers!

:lol:

And they're speaking french! They sound like commands to other people or something and are talking in clipped sentences....How is this happening? I had no clue as to what it was when it first started going on...but lately I've been hearing voices speaking out of my computer's speakers and I have no idea how to tune them out!

:hugs:

gogo

hahah, you think I'm kidding?

The voices keep coming out...and sometime I pop out of my seat when some strange voice pops out of my speakers with a crackle and a hiss!

The voices won't go away... And ever since the heavy construction has started on our street... it's almost like a community has popped up in my bedroom from out of nowhere!

:lol:

gogo

:lol: They are coming to get you gogo

I have had this once or twice two and it seems to come out of my monitor speaker or the desk speakers, not sure which but after it happening for more than a few seconds one day I realised it was the police band radio thingy :)

hehe Didn't get to hear much but it certainly made me jump when it first happened :hugs:

Aaaaaalright you two. Come along now... How many times do I have to tell you to take your pills regularly. Hmmm?! Well now back into the jackets you go then eh. :)

*replaces audio tape with a fresh batch of voices and wires it to gogo's pc* :3lmao:

Aaaaaalright you two. Come along now... How many times do I have to tell you to take your pills regularly. Hmmm?! Well now back into the jackets you go then eh. :)

*replaces audio tape with a fresh batch of voices and wires it to gogo's pc* :3lmao:

that what I was thinking.

After gogo goes nuts, Schot will get the insurance money and buy a new pc for the graphic rendering

by the way I never heard pc speakers catching radio signals or something but maybe the hand helds those construction workers using are some how catch by your speakers :3lmao:

or you are going some web pages with ads with voice on them. So when ever you open it you hear the voices from those. Just check it, if the voices are coming only when you are on certain web pages or not.

if the both options are fails, put a web camera on your pc to monitor Schot's movements :)

Now now calm down, its ok for you to show us what you stole. :3lmao: And We understand if the police if monitoring you. :D

Just strap Schot with the jacket and it will be routine again. :)

You do live in Montreal gogo, I hear the Quebec police is pretty much French speaking, no chance that its just the local police channel?

I think you need Derek Acorah urgently Gogo,

:3lmao: Funki HOW COULD YOU!!

ahaha oh that man! hehe cheers you for that chuckle!

Oh I know Claire, he sends shivers up my spine but he is good for a laugh and and Gogo's speakers :)

I used to get that all the time at home, but I have not recently. I also got it at work on my old computer/speakers whenever they used walkie talkies near my office. I would not hear voices, but it would cut in and make a lot of static and buzzing noises. Probably it is just someone using a two-way radio near you.

Oh, and yes, you are crazy.

Gogo, if the voices are telling you to send me money, then it's working. Please do so, and they will stop.

If not, then it must be Schot thinking it is 1 April, and gassing on you.

It’s scary. The French are coming...

I freaked out when my motherboard started talking to me. I had just got out of bed and turned on the PC to boot while I was getting some coffee. Then I heard the voices and started to search the house in my usual zombie-like pre-coffee state to see who was speaking. I took me minutes to realize that the voice was telling me “there may be a problem with your hard drive”

Ok I said to my self I would not comment this topic but I always pass it and now I cant do it anymore.

My computer is talking..., And I'm not crazy!

Ok gogo I just look at the topics tittle and wich part of it should anyone take seriously. :thumbsup:

Mine talks to me too! :Just_Cuz_21:

It keeps saying: Virus database has been updated!

...Oh wait. That's completely normal. Hehe

hahah I love Avast!

except when its 3am and I have my volume all the way up for my alarm clock... :4rofl: saddd panda

but ya my speakers use to intercept trucker radios. But French? Where do you live? Canada?

damn frenchies :4rofl:

Now computer is talking as well (EEEK its contagious) ;)

I just reset the bios so the damn thing got turned on and iam to lazy to turn it off atm :)

anyway iam getting this sentence when I turn it on now :cow_white:

"system complete power on self test Computer now booting from operating system"

well

good go to know I'm not the only person who has things talking to me.

And btw...it's still talking. I have no idea how speakers can act as some kind of radio receiver... Do you guys think it's like those people who say their fillings can catch radio signals?

And btw...it's still talking

:)

gogo

oh same happend to me at my earphones/plugs when I was listening to my MP3 I got in a french radio channel

the problem was that it wasent good enogh pluged in the MP3 and somehow picked up signals ftom a radio

look if the speakers are good enogh pluged in :)