I need some help feeding my beast

I am in desperate need of runes. As of lately I have had no luck with my rune farmers and I really want to get my FoN mage back up and causing chaos around ancaria. it will be greatly appreciated if any one can help with this.

Edited by EvilMale

My dwarf just hit niob and he is building a mega trade suit for my plat glad(He is also collecting some nice items for your FON mage when he hits plat)

I'll fire up the new account tonight and start rune farming for you.

• 3 months later...

why dont u dupe a bunch of other runes and exchange them at the combo master?

Edited by Myles: Its true that bhj's humor is more fun.

That said, I will be the stern boring mod, reminding everyone that we do not dip in any voodoo magic. You know what I'm talking about! :P

Well actually (if someone can help me to mule down) I can help you with the runes.

I've just finished giving runes to Kat's Ds Hc glad so I have some spare time to farm.

So I gladly help you! :hugs: Jut tell me when you need them and how many.

5 exams and half hour farming later:

(I didn't want to post 2 times bcos that would be out of law...)

Now I can offer you a bit more maybe then 100 runes. Don't know how many you need so I just go back and keep doing it.

(hehe I just couldn't find out what is FoN :4rofl: so need some help ;) )

Hehe 1 more day later...

So I farm some tonight more for you, but I have no room so we should meet sometime in he servers, so I can farm more :D

Hehe still don't know how many runes do you need...maybe more then 300? or less... :butcher:

1 more hr later:

Ook now a full chest of runes are waiting for you. :twitch::sigh::cry: :cha (18):

Waiting for your answer.

Oh hehe yeah...sry I realized, that it was a yr ago (almost)

and it was before you said you take a break...I gave away the runes, but if you decide to come back, I gladly help to you with runes, just as I can help to anyone.

Just find me or send a post. If I have time I can farm to everyone. :)