Best Sacred Character

Choosing a Character to play.  

60 members have voted

1. 1. Which character should I choose when I get Underworld?

• Battle Mage
    • Daemon
    • Dark Elf
    • Dwarf
    • Gladiator
    • Seraphim
    • Vampiress
    • Wood Elf

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What he was trying to do here was make this a poll, I couldn't help him with the creation of it and it turned out wrong for him :oooo: If anyone can teach him how to make a poll it would be appreciated as I am too illiterate to be of help to him :pitcher:

Oh can I jump in with the Dwarf especially the flame thrower build:) My first toon was the Seraphim and enjoyed her immensely but once I was introduced to the joys of that stumpy hairy man, well, I simply fell in love :pitcher:

By far the best toon in the game would have to be the battle mage he commands sheer power and is more capable of mowing down mobs faster and better than all the other toons and he has style

lol You saw it before I could post I did it, hehe. You're fast!

For future reference you can create a poll when you make a new topic by clicking a link that says:

Poll Options Click here to manage this topic's poll

You'll see it near the top of the page when creating a new topic. :oooo: I will admit it is a bit difficult to create a poll. Read the options carefully when you create a poll and you should be ok. Try different things to see how it works and if need be you can always edit your poll using the edit full button to make corrections. :)

Guess what I'm voting for?! :pitcher: True the BM can often be difficult to play but I love the challenge!

I like the demon on my single player game, but that's just me. Oh and son remember you asked everyone for their opinions not for what you think of those toons. Maybe you just haven't played the BM to the best of his abilities. :pitcher:

Well I'd have to go with Gial on this one. The wood elf is my favorite character. I feel she's very versatile and can handle just about anything you throw at her. My favorite build for her is a hybrid ranged and magic, but I'd say the best is straight up magic. That doesn't mean ranged or hybrid are bad choices, they just aren't quite as strong. They are fun :)

Second choice would be DE...

Hehe you all know what I am voting for BM all the way.

Best control of mobs nothing can come close to it, many ways to kill things and how can the undead come close to him whne he has GOW and Circle of Fear :)

Hi :)

"Best" char in UW? Ofc there is a best char!

But first lets see the required bla bla:

You should try to find the char that suits your playing style the best. Every possible char type holds the key to be "the best char for you".

OKi end of bla bla .... :hugs: ......

Let us see what makes someone "the best".

- Are you Power hungry? You need very very high damage? = your natural choice should be the Dark Elf.

- You desire awesome killing speed? Again your choice shoud be the Dark Elf.

- You are after fun AND relative safety? The answer is the Dark Elf.

- You want a definitely overpowered char? Choose Dark Elf.

- You want to play with the MOST versatile char in game? Able to switch from the deadliest "direct attack" char to the most powerful "indirect" damage Dealer? (kinda "magic like" and melee char) Then you want to play with a Dark Elf.

In short: every char excells in at least one field. Some of them are really good in more than on fields. Dark ELf knows and does everything :)

Just a short summary:

- DE buffs have the longest duration

- DE has lotsa buffs

- almost all his buffs are useful

- has damage AND defense buff

- has the BEST CA in game :) (Poison Mist) -- ok I know thats a personal preferance - but PM IS the best CA in game lol :evil:

- best melee char (equal AR and DEF like Glads just much bigger damage, overall = simply better than any other melee char)

- best indirect damage dealer

- if you want to play him that way = the easyest to play char

- one of the most durable chars

- so overall he is THE BEST :hugs: yay

BUT and this is important: every char IS fun to play and every char could be incredibly strong. De just does things better and easyer than the others :P

BUT and this is important: every char IS fun to play and every char could be incredibly strong. De just does things better and easyer than the others :hugs:

hehehe Oh absolutely! :)

As much as I'd like to vote for the Dark Elf, I've enjoyed the Wood Elf more. She's quite versatile as well, and is the soonest character besides the Dwarf that gets the Trade skill. There are many possibilities with her, but the most fun I've had is with my rune-intensive Blizzard set build. I'm attempting to get the 'best of both worlds' with her bow damage as well as spell damage, but it's hard to do well in both categories at the same time. Add the attractiveness of the nice cool Ice Damage and the snow she brings to the party, and all she needs is the Xmas stuff to top it off with.

Csaszar u convinced me I am building a DE now

fox both WE and BM are fun BM is a bit more difficoult to play but he can do very much multidamage

the WE is a survivalist when you get life leach and u can do safe kills like killing the dangerus monsters before the reach you (so can the battle mage)

but WE's can do an awsome thing that BM's cant

they can make it snow :(