Kamikaze Sunday!

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hehe, but of course you can Erling. We'll be happy to see you chopping up the baddies with us. :twitch: Oh and for those who may not know the Bounty Hunt quest is comprised of about 21 mini "Go get'em and keell dem" quests which will likely take 30-60 mins to complete. :woot:

This sounds great... Can I make/offer my children for atleast one of the "Go get'em and keell dem" quests..... especially the mouthy 12 yr old who may or may not live to 13 ... (next month) ? pwease?

Oh Schot! I love the idea!! That would be great fun!! :) Thats one of the few quests I havent done yet! :D

hehehe and I have a few Id like to stew as well! :4rofl: Better make it a big pot! :4rofl:

Oh I haven't done it either Ari, lol. Looks like I better try it at least once before the Kami. That or pray someone in the team knows it. :)

lol @ mom:

He's really that mouthy eh? :D

*gets bigger pot*

Schot this child who at aged 7 missed qualifying for MENSA by 3 points on a test he was old enough to take by just days ( IQ tests are age related, he got the 7 yr old test at 7yr and like 5 days...)so he probably would have qualified if he took it a few months later is getting a d minus in math, the one subject he has alway had an easy time in and excells in.

The reason for the d minus ? he owes homework since october and 2 major projects that he just didnt do. Not because he didnt understand the material but because he didnt want to. The school allows them without penalty to re-do or re take just about everything including quizzes and tests. There is no excuse for this.

Add to this the petty theft (he has taken money and objects of MINE without permission) and the constant lying (did you do your home work? Yes mom... progress report at end of week - Nick hasnt turned in any homework this week) and I'm about ready to kill him.

Its very hard to advocate for your child with adhd and aspergers when he doesnt even try and fights you every step of the way and those things you do try to advocate about to the school you find out your child "interpreted" the facts and things were not as stacked against him as he portrayed it and you look like a fool.

So yup that mouthy and MORE .... wheres that pot?

lol mom. Good god. Here now, breath. Breeeeeath. "Sorry son but trust me... It's better this way." *tosses boy into pot* :D

Ok, so I think we're going to do this eh? I hope we are... lol. I've thought up a very basic structure on how the race can play out but that will really depend on several factors to be discovered tomorrow when we all get together so we'll talk about it then I guess. Bounty Hunt... Here we come! As far as knowing what to do any and all resources about the Bounty Hunt are completely ok to use as aids. One reason I say this is that I tried the Bounty Hunt last night for the first time and just doing the first TWO bounties took myself and warheart about an hour, lol. I don't think we want a 10 hour race.... Don't answer that Ari! :o

Well then. See you all there! :D

*sneaks off for some Bounty Hunting*

At least one person on each server needs to run windowed to also be able to view nightwolfes list with coordiantes. I have done the bounty hunt, it took me 3 hours by myself (lots of travel time)

Need one person either windowed with the list up from nightwolfes site or someone who has written them all down before hand

Need one person to play port key holder (from harry potter) and stand by the bounty sign for quick returns. This might be the leader of that server so that only one person returns the bounties and the quest doesnt get jinxed.

And you need communcation rules as to do this quickly means ctrl f being on and chat being disabled. So you need a time frame agreed upon prior to setting out as to how often ctrl f is turned off *lol* so we can talk

Howdys!

The Sunday Kamikaze is ready for business. The server is open in Gold with the levels ranging around 100 (ten below and above are welcome!). Come and join in the fun!~ The official game will start in just an hour. Today’s fun will be a race between two servers for the bounty hunt reward!! So be ready to run!! For the smooth gameplay for everyone, our only request is no orlas or icons please!

I hope to see you all there!

Pass is darkday

Ari~

Well, it didn't quite go as planned I guess.

I've never tried the Bounty Hunt with others involved and I guess it gets a bit fractured. We got the same guy a couple times, and the other team seems to have been stuck.

I had to leave early - hope the rest of the day was OK for all.

What a great idea gone awry. We'll need to come up with another competition next week -- maybe kill the 3 dragons and the basement Sakkara?

Ah it was unfortunate eh gial. None the less congratz to Team 2. :blush:

Wow. Even though we had some bugs in the works I still had so much fun doing this. I'm actually kind of happy that we got to do it twice, haha. It felt awesome to be playing Sacred with a goal other than leveling or drops and working as a team towards that goal was a real treat! As far as working as a team it was quite interesting how we ended up working together. I think both the teams actually ended up following the same strategy in having a Hitmon, pointmons, portalmons and postermon. janne of clan [uU] played roll as Hitmon and performed excellently as team leader directing the point and portalmons, Ari erling and myself while ganto played postermon directing janne on the Bounties. Worked out beautifully. janne was so well versed in fact that he did it by heart requiring only the town locations as an indicator to the next hit. And boy was he fast! Sadly, towards the end of our first attempt we were struct by a bug preventing us from continuing so we reset the server and started over. Great fun all around!

I think this could have been an excellent regular race if not for it's bug flaw. maybe in time a guaranteed workaround can be discovered so that we can try this race again. :)

Totally agree about creating a different kind of race gial. :) Some of us had got to talking about doing a region boss race and several ideas about that were thrown around. Great idea about throwing dragons into the mix too. Looks like we'll have plenty of races to choose from in no time.

Once again cheers to Team 2! If I'm not mistaken Team 2 had gial, Genenut(mom), DaveO, enci and.... Darnit. I'm sure I'm forgetting someone... Well Team 2 can fill in the missing one if I've missed one. :D

Cheers all and great game! :D

Oh this was so much fun! :blush: Cant wait to do it all over again, I want a rematch! :D

Most credit goes to Janne in our team- our superb hitman and coordinator! My part was mostly hanging in that bar there but cant complain, ty ari :)

Edited by ganto

Corpsecutter was the person missed for Team 2. I really don't like winning competitions by default. And I was also trying to upload my video fragments so that Schot could take a look. I'll have to do a search for free file hosting sites, but Rapidshare is definitely out.

Oh that was great fun! and I was so happy that we worked so well together :) Ok So my main job was to hold down the portal but the best part was being able to toss out my normal goofiness to amuse you all while you worked! Im just glad no one died in the process! :D

I would love to see more group oriented goals in the future, it truly builds trust and bonds and brings us closer (Awwww mushy moment there :D)

Wonderful game everyone!! :blush:

Well, maybe the monitors had a better time than I thought. Although I do think all would have more funr if the tasks rotated among the team so everyone is more active.

We followed pretty much that plan but with 1 extra we had someone to run interference for the hitmon, so I could usually just keep moving. I shoulda had a horse though . . .

Pretty sure Team 1 was ahead when your quest bugged.

Oh Helgi ! hehe Oh nothing major here :D

Just keep an eye of the poll to see where it will land for Sunday, grab a char thats as close as possible, then come and play! We wanted to try and spice up the game with a challenge this past week, so no pressure! We would love to have you and your energy there to join in the fun! :)

Howdys! :agreed:

Kamikaze Sunday is almost ready to roll! The server is open in Plat with the levels ranging around 110 (ten below and above are welcome!). Come and join in the fun!~ The official game will start in just an hour. For smooth gameplay for everyone, our only request is no orlas or icons please! :)

I hope to see you all there!

Pass is darkday

Ari~

Oooooh. Ooow. That hurt! Ok, so the server gods decided to hate us this last Kami, heh. Honestly can't believe we trudged through it! We had several long nasty lag spikes upwards of 20-50K pings... :) I didn't know such lag was even possible, haha. None the less we braved onwards and mostly did the Bounty Hunt all together this time. Love that quest! Several of us stayed at the bar near the wanted poster and cleaned out the house, hehe. May have even discovered a secret to the Bounty Hunt quest which I'll probably test further. Seems that talking to the Barkeep just outside may help to trigger the next Bounty when nothing is being displayed. Once in a while the Barkeep will give you a "Did you know..." and follow it with a bit of game info. After one or two of those try checking the poster for a new Bounty.

Cheers gang and good game!

:hugs: hehe Thank you Schot!

It was fun even though truly frightening at times. Just have to love those invisible hits and damage out of nowhere! :lol: Glad I could help out in the bar at least though! :)

Hay Barstress, Ive just reset the poll numbers, can you hit the background for me? :)

... have an idea for next week, what about a ritual sacrifice to the server gods for them to bestow upon us a smooth server! :) hahah Kidding! I sure hope it smooths out!

:

... have an idea for next week, what about a ritual sacrifice to the server gods for them to bestow upon us a smooth server! :) hahah Kidding! I sure hope it smooths out!

I have the PERFECT sacrifice..... said elder "dear" son who has school detention tommorrow for using a computer he didnt have authorization to be on and going places on the net at school he shouldnt *sigh* ..... I offer him up willingly ... Telephone call message from principal at 7:30 am this morning, just the way I wanted to start my day after digging my car out of 12 inches of "dandruff"from mother nature and old man winter...

but WOW that lag was scary. I wasnt even in the main party and the lag was horrendous.

:)

I have a gold toon awaiting deletion, I’d gladly offer her for any kind of sacrifice if it pleases the gods

Please Sign In or Sign Up