Kamikaze Sunday!

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well that was the most relaxing Kami we have had for a while :P(Hehe sorry ganto! I swear we Had NO fun! None!! Boooooring!) It was fantastic as well that even though its was one of the busiest days, that a few people had a chance to come by, say hi and share hugs!

It was great to share all the xmas items! We did have a quick bonfire to sing carols around... dmxmaskami2.jpg

And a family photo all sporting our new goodies!

dmxmaskami.jpg

Oh Im feeling so warm and fuzzy!! heheh Great Game everyone!! :)

Ari, that is one of the best pictures I've ever seen with the gang in Sacred. What a turn out! aww, ganto, have no fear, more is always coming with this group of peeps...

you guys look wonderful in your Christmas garb

Beautiful everyone!

:help:

gogo

p.s. big fat kudos for the christmas bonfire...how cool is that :Just_Cuz_21:

Oh yes. Teeerribly boring ganto, haha. And yup! Lots more to be had. :Just_Cuz_21:

Great pics Ari. Thanx so much for putting them up. You dressed them up very nicely! Was a very nice run and relaxing I'd agree. Ok, well except those times I nearly died... Those were kinda stressful, lol. Makes it all the more fun though.

Good game. :help:

Time for a video recap of last Kamikaze's ummm... Boring time! Cover your eyes ganto, lol.

This was a pretty cool run and I can't believe how much of a fight D'Cay was putting up. Normally she goes down quite fast but this time she was quite determined. Check out me and Genenut getting pulvarized by her Meteor Strikes, haha. :D

3 Dragons and a Demon!

Squeak!!

The Sunday Kamikaze is Ready to run! The server is open in Plat with the levels ranging around 120 to 130 Come and join in the fun!~ The official game will start in just an hour. Today’s goal will be PONG! :D So be ready to run!! For the smooth gameplay for everyone, our only request is no orlas or icons please!

I hope to see you all there!

Pass is darkday

Thanks all!

Ari~

Yikes!! It was a pretty bad session for some of the group. I heard of at least half a dozen deaths in game, with most centered around the Nuk Nuk Embalmed Forest. My sincerest condolences to those who have to start anew, and I certainly hope that next week will not see the large losses of yesterday. :D

Edited by DaveO

:)

It was meant to be quite the adventure of completing the underworld campaign for the reward of Pong! Well the pain hit us instead, this Kami sure did live up to its true name! We lost 5 in this round and say a sorrowful farewell to Gials Bamboo, Sils Archer, Moms Cuisinart and Warhearts CarpathianForest and his 143 vamp (Forgot the name!!)

My level 5 rebuild dwarf is stuffed full with gear for all who need as my apologies the game went so downhill so fast.

So what does everyone think of a restart next week? haha Ill give a holler when the poll is ready for the next round of voting :P

:D

Yup at that point it was Daveo, Ganto and me left, and no one was really interested in going further, the deaths kinda sucked the fun out of it for everyone, so Ganto and I went off to bronze to help out where we could :D

That was a very sad day indeed. :( My heart goes out to the Kami heroes that fell in battle. 2 in the Embalmed Forest and 2 in Purgatory I believe. Aside from the terrible losses I did have a fun time though. It was a rare occasion where so many people were able to play on screen together. For a while I do believe we were 10 people, 2 parties of 5. That was very exciting to see everyone on screen and creating all kinds of action. Very cool! :P I'm not sure about the rest of you but for me there was little lag.

I still think doing the UW campaign together was a brilliant and fun idea. I think we would have been much more succesful on a Gold server however so if there's a next time we'll have to consider that. :) Must play Pong! :D

New Year and new Kamikaze? Sounds perfect to me! :D I'll go reset that poll right now!

I made my vote, and hopefully it was not too early like last time. I do agree that if we try Pong again, it should be in Gold and not Platinum. Embalmed Forest is VERY dangerous in Platinum, as evidenced by the losses there.

It's rare that I can play the Kami, and this time I was able to play from the start. I was really happy with my archer and the death stung, but I'll rebuild her soon.

So sorry to hear that I was only one of many deaths.

I'll miss the others more than mine, I think. Bamboo was admittedly weak - really not suited to a plat game with more than 4 characters, I'm afraid. I knew it going in, but was willing. Just got caught with my hands down (trying to ctl-click teleport) when I needed a space bar - actually 2.

Here's hoping the level progresses a little bit. My other we is sitting at 133.

Please Sign In or Sign Up