lol, actually we do offer something called Tier 2 Games.

These are side games that the FDM community enjoys playing and want space on the boards for discussion only. Tier 2 games aren't officially sponsored games, and therefore cannot have the official Dark name.

Past side-games have, however, used the word Dark as a prefix and then added a second name to it. Dark Sabres was a tier two game in the past for this site for example.

FDM will do the site moderation on the threads, but since Tier 2 games are not officially sponsored, we can't offer help regarding administration of the games itself regarding game captains, internal section, sigs, banners, membership rosters, etc.

The new forums are now in place for Mythos, and you can check them out here in our new and general gaming section along side the other Tier 2 games:

http://darkmatters.org/forums/index.php?showforum=19

If you guys need more forums please post or pm an admin regarding this and we can easily give you more.

Have fun!

:bye:

gogo

Thanks Gogo, thats all that is needed, a nice little corner to discuss the game.

The game is still in its infancy so it doesn't require game captains, internal section, sigs, banners, membership rosters, etc. that is a little too formal.

• 1 month later...

I don't know about you,

but I'd definitely like it to see it happen :yay:

since the new update's live, you can now form your own Guild, for 5x Gold @ Tullin's Hope..

I'm quite poor atm, but could support the formation of a D.A.R.K Mythos-Guild with 1xGold myself too..

let me know how you all think about it,

Cheers, RL

I don't know about you,

but I'd definitely like it to see it happen :yay:

since the new update's live, you can now form your own Guild, for 5x Gold @ Tullin's Hope..

I'm quite poor atm, but could support the formation of a D.A.R.K Mythos-Guild with 1xGold myself too..

let me know how you all think about it,

Cheers, RL

Hey Rotluchs!

I merged your thread to another older thread regarding the formation of a clan for D.a.rk, regarding what can be offered from this site regarding side games that our members are having fun with.

Cheers!

:(

gogo

Hey Funki!

Do you guys think there is a way to add a second word to the title, so that the word dark is a prefix only, as mentioned in this post here (second post in this thread actually :yay:):

http://darkmatters.org/forums/index.php?s=...t&p=6795985

The reason we ask is so that people don't get confused between the mythos clan as being a darkmatters sponsored game.

Since mythos is not an official sponsored DarkMatters game subject to Game Captain rules and site policy, using Dark with any other word to form a combination sets it up as being distinct from officially sponsored games (as done in the past with other side games) here and allows it to have tier two status with it's own forum here at FDM.

Cheers!

:(

gogo

heh, your choice!

The only thing that's important to us is that the title of a tier two game have two words or is quite distinct from the D.a.r.k appellation we use for sponsored games here

...in the past, people have used Dark Sabre (pirate game) and a few others.

If the game only allows one word, Darkish could work...Darkly...Darkesque...Darklings, any kind of extension could work...

How bout Dark Myth? Dark Destiny, Dark Delights, Dark Desire, Dark...lol, I could go on forever :(

Have fun and let your creativity run wild!

:yay:

gogo

dark dirk , dark dork (ouch^^) , dark cork , dark fork , york dark , dark mark , dark lark , dark ark , dare dark ...

I'm afraid this list could be quite long (hehe, not my ideas, just dict.leo.org ...)

special characters such as ( ) [ ] % & are forbidden as funki mentioned before :-(

Edited by Rotluchs

Hi :agreed:

Good Luck with that Funki!

When the Guild system appeared I started a guild named Sacred Refugees. Hehe I was just about to post it when we met Funki. For my part I am staying at Sacred Refugees :) and joining all my accounts under that guild.

If you or anyone else playing the normal version of Mythos is in need of some kind of gear desperately or short in money my Gadgeter (49) is ready to help :) [he is sitting on 300 gold and filled some mule chars with lotsa items]

Ok I have made a new guild called DarkestMyth, when Rotluchs gets back online, I will pass the leadership over to him :agreed:

maybe you should pass it over to however plays most frequently atm?

well thehe I doubt this would be me then..

still don't have much time, in addition I also always have to visit my brothers&parents home to go online, whether for playing mailing or browsing...

we have to look a bit deeper in it,

somehow I can't believe there's only one guy who can invite others..

you should be able to 'promote' more players, so that there are also more guys who can invite others.

if it really works like this atm, well then I don't doubt it they'll change it because it sucks atm - which is no prob for me, it's a Beta.. a overall-really-smooth-working one :)

there are also some new bugs with the buddy list, my guess would be there's a connection, the whole system has changed.

Unfortunately, you also still can't send invites to offline-players (I think), and you no longer see a players accountname(nickname) - only the character's name..

(at least I know they trying to figure out who and why this had changed.. has something to do with the HGL/server system maybe..)

Edited by Rotluchs