Ok I have made a new guild called DarkestMyth, when Rotluchs gets back online, I will pass the leadership over to him :agreed:

maybe you should pass it over to however plays most frequently atm?

Oh ok, as Rotluchs does not want the leadership of darkestmyth, I will give it a week if someone wants to take it over otherwise, I will delete it. No point in having two guilds within the family.

• 4 weeks later...

I downloaded the file but havent done anything yet. im havent cuz im wondering what this invitation thingy is, do I need that?

edit: I downloaded that file from gogo's link he posted a while ago ''dunegon runners'' is this mythos?

Edited by Erling

Hi :)

I think Dungeon runners and mythos are two different games.

The install version of Mythos is about 300 megs and its downloadable from the Mythos site. The invitation is very important: without that you cant set up an account - and without an account there is no way to play the game.

Darkhos!

:cow_white:

gogo

Sounds like we're gonna need a pimp for this one ? :)

after a few seconds' contemplation - this rather resembled a Cider Steve post.... sorry, just bought a 100 bucks voucher as Spammers-R-Us..

Edited by Scleameth
Hi :)

The install version of Mythos is about 300 megs and its downloadable from the Mythos site. The invitation is very important: without that you cant set up an account - and without an account there is no way to play the game.

ah ok

so... how do I get that?

Hi :whistle:

ah ok

so... how do I get that?

first, you need an invitation-code/link for Mythos. those keys/links are delivered by email and can only be used once for setting up a new ingame+HP+forum account

(to get one, ask other mythos players, on game-related boards, in the mythos IRC channel.. your just read >>THIS thread<<: you could also use our shared mythos account)

download the game-client on the Mythos Hompepage after loggin in on the main-site (ingame-account and homepage nick+PW are the same forum must be different)

install+run Mythos afterwards, make sure that Mythos isnt blocked by any software firewall. no extra-ports are needed, just inbound/outbound traffic must be granted.

use the same login-data for loggin in onto the mythos server as for the Mythos-Mainpage where you downloaded the client

Edited by Rotluchs

Darkhos!

:whistle:

gogo

Sounds like we're gonna need a pimp for this one ? :whistle:

lol pimp scleameth.

Ah Rotluchs. I really am dieing to jump into this. Just swamped with a boat load of projects at the moment. btw... Is there a release date set?

btw... Is there a release date set?

..when it's done :whistle: (guess no one could know atm, not even the devs or producers)

if I had to guess, I'd say - maybe - spring or sommer 2008? before Sacred 2 of course..

RL