Downloading music/movies

locutus

I was searching high and low for a good ol file sharing program but to no avail. I revisited some old classics-Limewire/Morpheus and I couldn't download a thing. I also tried a few random weird ones I quickly deleted. I got something called BearShare to work for music but I wanted to try my hand at a few movies to. Any suggestions? Are there anymore free downloading programs anymore, have I been this long gone outta the loop? :)

Hey guys, while file sharing is legal, downloading and discussing any downloads of movies and/or music that have not been paid for legally cannot be discussed on these boards :P

It is against our forum rules and the TOS with our hosting/provider.

Sorry guys to be the one to say it , but let's try and keep this thread as legal as possible.

Course...pms are private

:)

gogo

Hey there locutus I think 300 is a nice film to Buy :P

its pretty much of just figthing but :) I like it anyway. and have you guys hear the lastest news? a time ago Peter jackson was asked to make a movie of Halo and he said maybe and the case jut been forgotten and today I heard it was up for discussion again :)

oh and I like the film Gladiator too ( along with many other medievil films :) )

Try torrent, you can find pretty much anything in torrent. :P

(just be sure you get it from a legit source and always scan them before you open it, there are shabby people out there.)

Oh yeah...what I meant to say was I was doing a study on how terrible and unjust file sharing is and I wanted examples of evil programs that undermine the artists so as to bring them to the attention of someone who can put an end to this vile practice. :P