U,9 Borg (Jin-Roh)-vs-Vendetta( Purple D)

Borg

Well this isn't a monstrous hit but it's a hit non the less that will make some people happy. Thanks for the assist to a person who wants to remain unnamed in the info and recycler help.

At 11-25 05:48:30, as it came to a battle:

Attacker Borg (X:XXX:XX)

Weapons: XXX% Shields: XXX% Armour: XXX%

Type: L.Fighter Battleship Dest. Battlecr.

Total: 45.629 500 90 204

Defender Vendetta (X:XXX:XX)

Weapons: XXX% Shields: XXX% Armour: XXX%

Type: Deathstar

Total: 2

After battle...

Attacker Borg (X:XXX:XX)

Type: L.Fighter Battleship Dest. Battlecr.

Total: 45.439 499 89 203

Defender Vendetta (X:XXX:XX)

destroyed!

He captured

0 metal, 0 crystal and 0 deuterium.

The attacker lost a total of 1.000.000 units.

The defender lost a total of 18.000.000 units.

At these space coordinates now float 3.211.500 metal and 2.488.500 crystal.

The chance for a moon to be created is 0 %.

-- Created by Takana's CR Converter v1.955 beta - Dragon Takana --

He, he, he.

A little background to give people a sense of the Enemy . . .

On Thursday night I saw 5 RIPs and a recycler on one of Spanky's moons, all lonely like. I let a few people know and Blade was the only one who could make the attempt. Unfortunately, he had to wait for some ships to return. When they did, he sent attacks against the moon (where there was 57 deuterium and no metal/crystal), and the planet (around 8K deuterium and 200K/80K metal/crystal). I sent 8 attacks as well, and others sent a few. In all, 15 attacks were scheduled to hit within about 30 minutes of each other. Unfortunately, 10-15 minutes before impact, Spanky comes online. :) A little earlier (30 minutes earlier) than he is normally online. :blink:

So yesterday morning I see these two RIPs and no deuterium sitting on another moon. I am thinking there is NO WAY that anyone could be st00pid enough to leave two RIPs alone overnight after seeing me spy them, when I was clearly involved in a similar attack two days earlier. But 10-12 hours later, at around 02:00, I check again and they are still there although there is some activity on some of Spanky's planets so I think he may be online. Nonetheless, I notify a few people in the area and Borg starts SIMming. 03:00 comes along, no activity on Spanky's Main, I probe once more. STILL THERE!

The rest is, as they say, History. But my low estimation of Spankodon has dropped yet a few more notches . . . although I did not think that possible. :P

So, EXCELLENT hit Borg. Even with a 'sure thing,' it still takes guts to go after the #1 account's RIPs on a gated moon. Congrats on the hit, you are only the second person to hit any of his RIPs. :)

Glad to see that your whitling away at that huge fleet score of his. Impressive hit. Gratz

lol... sounds like we all want to put him on a serious weight watchers program

:)

gogo

Well any loss of points for him pushes FF that little bit closer to the #1 spot. Would be nice to have someone who didn't inherit their account up there.

Well any loss of points for him pushes FF that little bit closer to the #1 spot. Would be nice to have someone who didn't inherit their account up there.

Hmmm...agree with the first sentence...but a miner in the first place ?

I dont think so...

:)

Hmmm...agree with the first sentence...but a miner in the first place ?

I dont think so...

Well unless Blade overtakes me, which is possible, then yes there mite be a miner in 1st place. One who as had his acc from 0k, and who had no prior experience of ogame before joining uni9 :)

Well unless Blade overtakes me, which is possible, then yes there mite be a miner in 1st place. One who as had his acc from 0k, and who had no prior experience of ogame before joining uni9 :D

What, you mean you've had your account from the begining, and are a miner? You NOOB! Everyone knows that the only way to get points is to crash fleet (oh, & maybe asking your mates the GO's to not ban you for pushing, scriping, etc)! Mines are good for nothing! Not even points!

:P