Sphenodon has left the . . . Universe

Ike

At approximately 16:30, Autonow took over the #1 account in Uni 9 (Cabe's, then Sphenodon's). Autonow's account (previously BlueWhaleMoon's and Urkhai's) has been taken over by "Cr4sH aNd BuRn." According to Beowulf, Spanky sent him an IM a few days ago about leaving Uni 9. Blade had a long IM conversation with the Spankster two days ago and Blade says that Sphenon00b will be playing in U36 when it opens (in a couple of days). Apparently, a very large number of Uni9 players will be starting up in U36 if anyone is interested.

- Ike

Very interesting. Any idea exactly when this switchover occured, and who this "Cr4sH aNd BuRn" is?

I'd be interested in uni 36 if a lot of uni 9 players were there, but it's coming at a really bad time for me with exams the next 2 weeks, and my girlfriend coming up for a while after that. I couldn't start playing properly until Christmas at the earliest.

Edited by th3undon3on3

It occurred right about 16:30 server time today. I was checking for activity on Spanky's planets and halfway through noticed that the name had changed from Vendetta (when I started) to Autonow.

Yeah, even if I were inclined to play in U36 the timing would be really horrible.

I have a probe CR at 15:17 server time with Crash And Burn instead of Antonow. There was an interesting situation developing, but nothing seems to have come from it, which really confuses me. He could have nicked ~5mil crystal from my grav sat debris because he definately saw RIPs incoming on phalanx, but he never even tried. Seems he was looking to hit the RIPS on their return, although I've heard no more of that either yet.

Hmmmm, no idea when (exactly) Autonow turned over his account . . . I just know it was before 16:05 when the last stat update occurred. In a few more hours, Vendetta will disappear . . . with luck for good. :whistle:

Darn, sphen's quit for good. :P (I will still join 36) BTW, very large number is like... 4 or 5. :P

Was fun playing in uni 9, Werner will be taking my account today, most likely. Have fun! :D

I'll still hang around the forum of course. :D

Also, I can't believe Spanky talked to me on IRC for so long. lol he's full of crap still, but at least tried to be courteous, etc.

Edited by Blade

Strange, despite mass probing a few times when (I'm assuming) he first phalanxed the RIPs, mass probing just before they hit and not attempting to steal my sat debris, Crash And Burn didn't even attempt going after Quag's RIPs. Still, I think I prefered having Antonow next to me, considering he never probed me once. And in that vain, I don't really think he was the best choice for the largest fleet in the uni.

Awwww but shpheno was a noob, is it gunna be harder overthrowing him now? And Blade-it's a shame ta see ya go (despite the crunchie incident). I hope ya have luck in U36 and I hope werner sticks it to purpleNoobs :D

Well, I thought it would only be right to welcome Autonow to the Uni's biggest Fleet/Account, so the day he took over . . .

Defender Antonow (3:253:8)

destroyed

The attacker has won the battle!

He captured

1.333 metal, 1.333 crystal, and 1.333 deuterium

The attacker lost a total of 0 units.

The defender lost a total of 64.000 units.

At these space coordinates now float 12.000 metal and 7.200 crystal.

Your 3 recycler(s) have a total cargo capacity of 60.000.

At the target, 12.000 metal and 7.200 crystal are floating in space.

You have harvested 12.000 metal and 7.200 crystal.

He captured

87.036 metal, 64.809 crystal, and 8.857 deuterium

He captured

43.524 metal, 32.407 crystal, and 4.429 deuterium

- - - - -

Defender Antonow (1:458:5)

destroyed

He captured

0 metal, 0 crystal, and 4.423 deuterium

The attacker lost a total of 195.000 units.

The defender lost a total of 1.128.000 units.

At these space coordinates now float 274.800 metal and 122.100 crystal.

Your 25 recycler(s) have a total cargo capacity of 500.000.

At the target, 274.800 metal and 123.300 crystal are floating in space.

You have harvested 274.800 metal and 123.300 crystal

- - - - -

Defender Antonow (1:234:13)

destroyed

He captured

0 metal, 0 crystal, and 6.499 deuterium

The attacker lost a total of 108.000 units.

The defender lost a total of 690.000 units.

At these space coordinates now float 175.500 metal and 63.900 crystal.

Your 15 recycler(s) have a total cargo capacity of 300.000.

At the target, 175.500 metal and 75.900 crystal are floating in space.

You have harvested 175.500 metal and 75.900 crystal.

- - - - -

Defender Antonow (5:204:7)

destroyed

He captured

0 metal, 0 crystal, and 3.997 deuterium

The attacker lost a total of 84.000 units.

The defender lost a total of 1.200.000 units.

At these space coordinates now float 258.900 metal and 126.300 crystal.

Your 25 recycler(s) have a total cargo capacity of 500.000.

At the target, 258.900 metal and 137.700 crystal are floating in space.

You have harvested 258.900 metal and 137.700 crystal.

His total losses = 3,341,981 (None of this was defenses).

Crash And Burn has been probing me regularly since he took the account. He always spies when I've fleetsaved though, so once my exams are out the way I plan on giving him a ninja welcome. I only have one night between my exams ending and my girlfriend coming up though, so it has to be set up perfectly and hope he doesn't send overkill.

Sad to say, but Autonow has started to turtle up. No fleet builds, just ABMs for all planets and defenses . . . even on his 3:88 moon. :D

On the plus side, defenses are wasted points that can go away and nuking them may assist Firefly in taking over the #1 slot earlier. Not a bad goal, that. :)

Darn and I thought it was my wiping out his 2 rip's that caused spanky to run away in terror 36_2_39.gif *lol*

Nice hits there Ike sort of Hi Welcome greeting basket for Antonow :)

You have the biggest fleet and are #1...and you're turtling? Is that a way of saying I'm too lazy to properly fleetsave/can't play enough to adaquately protect my planets:) I bet ya anything he cant afford to move his fleet around and is gunna have to send out small attack fleets which people can return hit...and thus turtling. Just figured him out...Boo-yah!

For anyone who may be interested...

67075625zx3.jpg

Leaving 13375 ships unaccounted for.

EDIT: Seems he's also reckless. I PM'd him saying I was online and he neither recalled nor safety probed. I doubt he was even online for the hit.

Edited by th3undon3on3

Cr4sH aNd BuRn:

Resources on Moon [4:94:4] at 12-10 00:05:55

Metal: 14.013 Crystal: 4.031.419

Deuterium: 1.512.732 Energy: 0

Fleets

Small Cargo 728 Large Cargo 1.333

Light Fighter 29.241 Heavy Fighter 2.000

Cruiser 3.906 Battleship 2.300

Recycler 2.552 Espionage Probe 136

Bomber 1.526 Destroyer 1.103

Deathstar 1 Battlecruiser 400

Defense

Rocket Launcher 80 Light Laser 101

Heavy Laser 22 Ion Cannon 19

Small Shield Dome 1

LOL this Crash and Burn guy has been trying to trade his uni 9 accounts forever. He had an old one and tried trading it and one before that and now this one.

Purple D needs to find players they can trust to handle their accounts :drunkards:

I'll help you get it Blade I would very much like to see you back in uni 9 :)