New Contest...We're looking for Christmas Avatars for DarkMatters!

Katran

Hello everyone since it looks like everyone is fired up for the Christmas/New Years holidays coming and make over that will come for the forum for this month we offer you a chance to be a part of it.

You can be a part of it by making avatar that will take part in the contest for Christmas avatar and if it wins it will have the chance to take up the place of Christmas avatar from Dec. 9 2007 to Jan. 2 2008.

The contest will start from today and run till Friday 7 of Dec. and then the Mod judge team will take 2 days to vote and on Sunday the 9 of Dec. we will announce the winner.

Here are the rules:

Each avatar must have the dimensions of 100 x 100

Each avatar can be no more than 20 kb per image.

Each avatar MUST have the words DarkMatters upon them.

All submissions to be official MUST be made upon this thread.

The contest will run for one week from today[30 Nov.-7 Dec.]. We will close the doors after this and then the judging panel all from the mod team here will take a week in deciding from the submissions

So have fun and lets see the Christmas and new years spirit lots of snow Santa presents and everything you can think of. :whistle:

Good luck and have a lot of fun.

Katran :unsure:

This is quick mini-contest, great idea kat.

For all you graphics whizzes out there...I say you can show christmas spirit with poutine with santy caps!

:D

Good luck to everyone!

:D

gogo

Okay here are my 2 entries :

and

I finally installed my gifts from my sis and her hubby (who works for adobe) of photoshop elements 4 , now to install premiere elements 2.0 and see what other trouble I can get into. Took me 2 hours to figure out how to chrome stuff after using paintshop for so long

Edited by Genenut